Kaká Thread

Will Kaka belong to Berlusconi?

• Total voters

Milanista4_Life

December Here We Go!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tevez ,Sheva, Kaka, Owen, Beckham, Dida, Crespo, Mardona, Inzaghi, Riquelme, Messi, Zizou
kakarulez said:
Milan won't sell him even if he wanted to go. Besides I seriously doubt that Kaka will be interested. He's totally MILAN.
Galliani's Words-then after 20 years I have decided to change my strategy. They can be as unsatisfied as they like, but they’re going nowhere until the end of their contracts.”

Note: This news item was first published on (and belongs to) the site mentioned in the source, right below the heading. We would like to show our appreciation to them for letting us manually syndicate their content. In case the source is acmilan-online.com, then you've guessed: it's one of our masterpieces. ;)
>> Discuss this news in our forum >>

kakacalcio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
kaka's given even more interviews and still just hasnt said no im not leaving.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
kakacalcio said:

He is on World Cup preparations , I dont think he bothers with this rumours .. after the WC we will have clear image what is going to be .. if Kaka is not happy in Milan anymore.. but I really doubt he can leave Milan since Sheva is not there.. but .. I repeat .. Milan has to win something in next years ..

Ricky22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Leonardo then focused on Kakà: ‘He did really well in yesterday’s friendly, even though New Zealand doesn’t begin to compare to Brazil. His simple approach is spectacular: the way in which he eludes the opponents, his attack on the third goal, his seriousness in front of the post. He has a totally natural approach to things and that is why everyone loves him. We should be happy to have him because he is a valuable player. A possible trade? Right now Kakà is focusing on the World Cup, he wants to do well. He has no intention of leaving Milan and the same goes for Milan. I don’t think that he will ever leave for another club. The rumors are only rumors.’

have you seen this? well... hope he's right :D

PrAcTiC

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kaka', Ronaldinho
kakacalcio said:
Hope he dont, cause if yes Milan will lose 2 great players for 1 season and it's too bad. :cry:

Don Shevdini

Primavera
Reaction score
I believe in Kaka... but after what happen with Shevchenko...

(I hope that Kaka doesn't begin with "I want to be like Baresi and Maldini" speaking like someone did)

Lita

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ALL MILAN PLAYERS...Juninho, Diego, Lugano, Del Piero, Buffon, Cicinho.
Kaka can't leave :mad: why he should be unhappy in Milan? Becuz sheva left and he misses him? that would be ridicolous and gay. :head: my godness!
He has always been ok in Italy!
But I agree, Milan has to win next seasons.. otherwise he'll leave .. :mad: but going to real madrid? that is saaad :mad: wasting his career there! :conf: for what?

kakacalcio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
AC Milan have told Real Madrid they have no chance of signing Brazilian Kaka.

Kaka, who will star at the World Cup, has been linked with a move to Madrid as a replacement for Zinedine Zidane but Milan have said the player is going nowhere and have even threatened legal action if Real make an illegal approach.

Milan official Leonardo, himself a Brazilian World Cup star in 1994 and 1998, said:"Kaka is solely thinking about the World Cup right now, where he wants to be at his best.".

"The rumours regarding his future are not troubling him because his bond with Milan is very strong and there are no problems."

Kaka knows that he can write some important chapters in the history of Milan," continued Leonardo.

"He has no interest in leaving and the club are not even pondering that option either. I don't think they will ever sell him."

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*KPB*, /THIAGO SILVA\, +PATO+, Nesta, Noce, Super Pippo, Abate, Baresi, MvB
Milan star Kaka is not on the verge of leaving the Italian giants for Real Madrid, his agent-father has insisted.

The Brazilian was linked with a move after Presidential candidate Ramon Calderon apparently lined up a swoop.

Those claims were followed up by reports in the Spanish Press that a member of Kaka’s entourage had confided that the youngster was open to the switch.

But his representative has today categorically denied any contact between his son and the European giants.

“I don’t know anyone who has said that my boy will go to Real Madrid,” stated Bosco Izecson Perreira.

“I’ve had no contact with anyone working for the Merengues and I am the only person authorised to speak about my son’s future.”

There were suggestions that Kaka would be the next big name to leave the Rossoneri after the surprise sale of Andriy Shevchenko to Chelsea.

“Kaka has no problems with Milan,” continued Perreira. “He’s happy there and he’ll keep playing there.

“Milan have everything needed to triumph in the football world. As things stand, I can see him staying in Milan for some time to come.”

Real Madrid are on the look out for a Kaka-type player given that they will lose Zinedine Zidane to retirement.

Yet the former Sao Paulo talent himself isn’t paying too much attention to the stories surrounding his future.

“There are four Real players with me in the Brazil squad and it is only normal that they tell me about Madrid life,” said the 23-year-old.

“But that is it, we haven’t spoken about anything in particular because there is nothing serious going on here.”

OH YEAH BABY OH YEAH...told you he wasnt leaving, it was so obvious. Kaka you have all my faith and trust again.

FORZA RICKY

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
ACMCEAR said:
Milan star Kaka is not on the verge of leaving the Italian giants for Real Madrid, his agent-father has insisted.

The Brazilian was linked with a move after Presidential candidate Ramon Calderon apparently lined up a swoop.

Those claims were followed up by reports in the Spanish Press that a member of Kaka’s entourage had confided that the youngster was open to the switch.

But his representative has today categorically denied any contact between his son and the European giants.

“I don’t know anyone who has said that my boy will go to Real Madrid,” stated Bosco Izecson Perreira.

“I’ve had no contact with anyone working for the Merengues and I am the only person authorised to speak about my son’s future.”

There were suggestions that Kaka would be the next big name to leave the Rossoneri after the surprise sale of Andriy Shevchenko to Chelsea.

“Kaka has no problems with Milan,” continued Perreira. “He’s happy there and he’ll keep playing there.

“Milan have everything needed to triumph in the football world. As things stand, I can see him staying in Milan for some time to come.”

Real Madrid are on the look out for a Kaka-type player given that they will lose Zinedine Zidane to retirement.

Yet the former Sao Paulo talent himself isn’t paying too much attention to the stories surrounding his future.

“There are four Real players with me in the Brazil squad and it is only normal that they tell me about Madrid life,” said the 23-year-old.

“But that is it, we haven’t spoken about anything in particular because there is nothing serious going on here.”

OH YEAH BABY OH YEAH...told you he wasnt leaving, it was so obvious. Kaka you have all my faith and trust again.

FORZA RICKY

Great news. :)

Forza Ricky!!!!!!!!!! :star: :star: :star:

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Il padre di Kakà: "Ma quale Real?"

Il padre-agente di Kaka smentisce qualsiasi contatto tra la stella del Milan e il Real Madrid. Era stato Ramon Calderon, candidato alle elezioni alla presidenza del Real Madrid, a gettare nella mischia il nome del brasiliano del Milan, affermando che in caso di vittoria sarebbe riuscito a ingaggiare il brasiliano. Tra l'altro, il quotidiano spagnolo "Marca" avrebbe riportato anche l'indiscrezione che un rappresentante del giocatore avrebbe resa nota la disponibilità al trasferimento a Madrid.
Bosco Izecson Perreira ha smentito però, sempre a Marca, ogni contatto: "Non conosco nessuno che possa aver detto che mio figlio andrà al Real. Io non ho parlato con nessuno delle merengues, e sono l'unica persona autorizzata a parlare di mio figlio. Kakà non ha alcun problema con il Milan. E' contento, e va avanti a giocare. Nel Milan ha tutto quello che occorre per trionfare nel mondo del calcio. Ora come ora pensa solo a restare a Milano ancora a lungo".

sportal.it

Anyone can translate this ? Mercy, Pupone where are you

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
DugiNesta said:
Il padre di Kakà: "Ma quale Real?"

Il padre-agente di Kaka smentisce qualsiasi contatto tra la stella del Milan e il Real Madrid. Era stato Ramon Calderon, candidato alle elezioni alla presidenza del Real Madrid, a gettare nella mischia il nome del brasiliano del Milan, affermando che in caso di vittoria sarebbe riuscito a ingaggiare il brasiliano. Tra l'altro, il quotidiano spagnolo "Marca" avrebbe riportato anche l'indiscrezione che un rappresentante del giocatore avrebbe resa nota la disponibilità al trasferimento a Madrid.
Bosco Izecson Perreira ha smentito però, sempre a Marca, ogni contatto: "Non conosco nessuno che possa aver detto che mio figlio andrà al Real. Io non ho parlato con nessuno delle merengues, e sono l'unica persona autorizzata a parlare di mio figlio. Kakà non ha alcun problema con il Milan. E' contento, e va avanti a giocare. Nel Milan ha tutto quello che occorre per trionfare nel mondo del calcio. Ora come ora pensa solo a restare a Milano ancora a lungo".

Its babelfish translation...

The father of Kakà: "But which Real" The father-agent of Kaka refutes whichever contact between the star of the Milan and the Real Madrid. He had been Ramon Calderon, candidate to the elections to the presidency of the Real Madrid, to throw in the fray the name of the Brazilian of the Milan, being asserted that in case of Victoria it would be successful to engage the Brazilian. Between the other, the Spanish daily paper "Marks" would have brought back also the indiscretion that a representative of the player would have rendered the availability to the transfer to Madrid famous. Forest Izecson Perreira has refuted but, always to Marks, every contact: "I do not know nobody that can have said that my son will go to the Real. I have not spoken with nobody about the merengues, and I am the only authorized person to speak about my son. Kakà does not have some problem with the Milan. Content E', and ahead goes to play. In the Milan it has all which is necessary in order to prevail in the world of soccer. Hour as hour only thinks to still remain to Milan to along ".

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Demerio said:
Its babelfish translation...

The father of Kakà: "But which Real" The father-agent of Kaka refutes whichever contact between the star of the Milan and the Real Madrid. He had been Ramon Calderon, candidate to the elections to the presidency of the Real Madrid, to throw in the fray the name of the Brazilian of the Milan, being asserted that in case of Victoria it would be successful to engage the Brazilian. Between the other, the Spanish daily paper "Marks" would have brought back also the indiscretion that a representative of the player would have rendered the availability to the transfer to Madrid famous. Forest Izecson Perreira has refuted but, always to Marks, every contact: "I do not know nobody that can have said that my son will go to the Real. I have not spoken with nobody about the merengues, and I am the only authorized person to speak about my son. Kakà does not have some problem with the Milan. Content E', and ahead goes to play. In the Milan it has all which is necessary in order to prevail in the world of soccer. Hour as hour only thinks to still remain to Milan to along ".

Lita

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ALL MILAN PLAYERS...Juninho, Diego, Lugano, Del Piero, Buffon, Cicinho.
Thanks a looot for this! yay! Kaka here here here and here!

FORZA MILAN :star:

dino-diavolo

passionate rounder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Maldini, Bazdarevic, Garincha, Zubanovic, Diego Ribas,Zinedine Zidane
I HAVE HEARD THAT KAKA SIGNED A CONTRACT WITH REAL MADRID!!! PLEASE CAN SOME1 CONFIRM THAT :conf: :cry: :cry: :cry: :devilcry:

Banz

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká & Maldini
dino-diavolo said:
I HAVE HEARD THAT KAKA SIGNED A CONTRACT WITH REAL MADRID!!! PLEASE CAN SOME1 CONFIRM THAT :conf: :cry: :cry: :cry: :devilcry:

I can confirm it isn't true.

Bizarre21

MERAVIGLIOSI CL WINNER!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marco van Basten, Kaka, Podolski, VDV, Radzewicz, Essien, Torres, Huntelaar
dino-diavolo said:

What an stupid bullshit!!! :conf: where did you read such a thing :conf: ??

kakacalcio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
how about this for shit-stirring

italy meet brazil in the second round

kaka scores the winning goal

kaka's not welcomed back at milan

clearing the way for his move to real!!!

;)

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
kakacalcio said:

;)
you have too much time...:D

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
kakacalcio said:

;)

wayyy too much time..........

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*KPB*, /THIAGO SILVA\, +PATO+, Nesta, Noce, Super Pippo, Abate, Baresi, MvB

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
dino-diavolo said:

Haha , he cant sign a contract with a club since he is still in contract with other club for many years to come , if Real Madrid can waite Kaka to sign him for free after 2011 .. I dont have nothing againts it..

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Dora said:
i hate kaka so much right now :(

Well thats it , I hope Croatia wins the other games .. I want Croatia to go in the next round , but there is still second half to come .. lets see what will happen..

FORZA RICKY ! :)

I have him captain in my team , I wont retire!! :tongue: