Cristian Zapata Thread

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
As much as I like Bacca, having Zapata stay is part of his cost too...

What proof is there to this statement? I find it very funny.

Bacca is a professional footballer, from a latin country, that last played in a latin championship and speaks a language more or less similar to italian(+there are some other spanish speaking players). Why the fuck would he need Zapata? By this logic, we should've bought Nagatomo, just to make life easier for Honda and that might have even had more logic to it, because Honda comes from a totally different culture and has played in championships of totally different levels.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What proof is there to this statement? I find it very funny.

Bacca is a professional footballer, from a latin country, that last played in a latin championship and speaks a language more or less similar to italian(+there are some other spanish speaking players). Why the fuck would he need Zapata? By this logic, we should've bought Nagatomo, just to make life easier for Honda and that might have even had more logic to it, because Honda comes from a totally different culture and has played in championships of totally different levels.

I was half joking. But if Zapata stays after this season, then we have to ask some serious questions.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Becoming more and more frequent these days. I would of thought it a no brainer that Paletta stayed and Alex left.

My sentiments exactly.. I was very surprised at how ******ed it is to offload paletta rather than any of the other shitty cb's we have. Paletta and Romagnoli should have been our starters and I think most people thought it would be pretty obvious.... then we let him go.. really? Such bad choices from management.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Surprised it wasn't a pass directly to them for a goal.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
My sentiments exactly.. I was very surprised at how ******ed it is to offload paletta rather than any of the other shitty cb's we have. Paletta and Romagnoli should have been our starters and I think most people thought it would be pretty obvious.... then we let him go.. really? Such bad choices from management.

thats actually on miha and paletta. you can't blame management on this. you can blame management on not being able to get rid of either one of alex, zapata and mexes though. good thing is most of the fodder's contracts are expiring soon. hope they don't renew them.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
i heard ups are searching for drivers...maybe he could send his cv

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Terrible terrible player. I want to say he played badly because he hasn't seen any playing time for awhile and maybe rusty, but then I realized that these types of performances were the reason he wasn't seeing any playing time in the first place.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Erore Zapata.When his contract expire?

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Terrible terrible player. I want to say he played badly because he hasn't seen any playing time for awhile and maybe rusty, but then I realized that these types of performances were the reason he wasn't seeing any playing time in the first place.

stop smoking pot your short term memory is burnt. :)

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Would try to drown a fish.

Should be priority to sell him in January.

i heard ups are searching for drivers...maybe he could send his cv

Delete this thread

Ok guys....level with me....what are your thoughts on Zapata? :conf:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Mihajlovic: "Zapata has the wrong attitude."

:lol:

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Bacca : "We all know that Zapata's not playing, but he's working well and certainly waiting for his chance. We're a lot more than friends, and I'm certain that when his chance comes, he'll use it well.. "

Told y'all that Zapata was not being sold last summer due to Bacca...

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Bacca : "We all know that Zapata's not playing, but he's working well and certainly waiting for his chance. We're a lot more than friends, and I'm certain that when his chance comes, he'll use it well.. "

Told y'all that Zapata was not being sold last summer due to Bacca...

Had the same suspicion but I got shit for it

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Good game , but certainly not enough that he should now suddenly be kept. Hopefully it inspires a Newcastle ( or someone) to make a bid.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
One fuck up = goal conceded, as usual. Good game overall, but he lost Rudiger in that goal.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Unfortunately. Just so surprised, especially his passing which is by far his greatest flaw.

I know. Especially that pass to Bacca. :eek:
But let's be realistic, the same thing happened at the start of the season to then expect the same awful passes of always.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Zapata always play well... Until he has that one brainfart

Schedule