Do you brothers play in a team

shevaman

Primavera
Reaction score
Ok<yesterday it's was my firts practice for my high school soccer team this year.It's was a little bit hard.I said to my self:Do you want to be good? Do you want to play like shevchenko? I konw you do so get your ass on the field and play the game you love.Do you guys got some advice for me.

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I do!!! I play in a 5 a side team called X-treme F.C :D Im also the captain ;) We won the league just a couple of weeks ago (division 2) and we got trophys and medals, now we are in div 1 and leading it! You could say were a bit like cheivo but id prefer it if you said we were like milan ;)
we were also finalists in the recent tournament and we got medals for that. My advice would be to make loads of runs off the ball - managers look for that, and have a gattuso attitude and you will do just fine :D

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
not on a soccer team anymore, now I just play on a softball team. It is to hard to drink beer and play soccer. :tongue: :beer:

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
China where catastrophes strike all the time
Fav. Players
Filippo INZAGHI/大因札吉/F.インザ-ギ
i'm the one of the 2 startin' forwards and the coach of the team as well.

the tournament will start in november,and this is the last year so i'll have to try this really hard.i haven't got the champion before yet!!!

our team's outfit is the england one,i own no.10,and i have the print of 'lineker' on the outfit as well.don't you guys like him?

advices?not really much,all you have to do is just think as much as you can and do not always follow the ball,should know the next step of the ball.

Reaction score
Yeah man, i play for a seven aside league called JINNAH F.C. I play as a defensive playmaker, Id say I am like Guardiola ,but my friends call me rui :D Not as if i mind that.But I wanna play 11 a side, but my ankle is weak at the moment, I broke it 10 months ago :cry: Yo Forza azzuri, we are on the top of our league aswel :D

Advice- How is ur ball control and passing. U must practice these by your self. These are the basics of football. Apart from that Forza azzuri's advice was good.

Alex

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I don't play football (in a team). Never did. Indeed, I play American football. :D At defensive back position. In other words, I'm the one who block, tip and intercept the football. :star: :devil3: Almost all my best friends plays in the local team wich I didn't make it this season for extreme lazyness reasons. Anyway, going to add some muscles for next summer. ;)

Schedule