CL: AC Milan (4) - Arsenal FC (0) 15/02/2012

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
:lol:

God please no Bonera or Antonini! It is fuckin CL, we need finally to proceed,Goddamn how many years we will need to get at least to top 8? :fp:

Zambrotta should play, he coped with Alves and proved that he still has some class. Nesta andTS must be ready and healthy to defend Rubbin my Pussy, motherfucker has season of hiss life.

Just don't concede goal at home please! :tongue:

Forza Magico Milan!!! :star::star::star::star::star::star::proud::proud::proud:

Fixed

Deunamist

F*** Juventus
Reaction score
306941_294016530625602_220306484663274_1234273_1731492612_n.jpg

:fp:

:lol::thumbsup:

Patistico

Godfather
Reaction score
We'll win this.

Arsenal will likely play similar to how they played vs City. They pressed the entire pitch and played a very high line with Mertesacker + Koscielny. Vermaelan played LB and was caught out of position over and over.

City had 3-5 good chances to score but missed easy opportunities. They will be very susceptible to balls over the top or through their slow and dumb CBs to Ibra or Pato (if he finds form to play).

City played a VERY offensive formation (Balo, Aguero, Silva, Nasri), yet two real midfielders (Toure and Barry) were enough to nullify Arsenal's midfield.

Our FBs will play conservatively and we'll be fine.

Honestly, I'm not worried at all. The only threat is RVP, and Silva/Mexes/Nesta will easily stop him.

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
Arsenal will fuck us with pace.
But we will get the goal , they wont.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
We do have the right to say "stop" and "no" though, right?

In both england and italy, you are required by law to stop if they say 'no' :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Perhaps this can be a way to help of LB situation. "Stop you're fucking me against my will!"

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
In both england and italy, you are required by law to stop if they say 'no' :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Perhaps this can be a way to help of LB situation. "Stop you're fucking me against my will!"

But Walcot just might turn Antoninis world upside down... and he just might like that.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
prince and zlatan are going to fuck the shit out of arsenal so angrily...so hate-filled...

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
prince and zlatan are going to fuck the shit out of arsenal so angrily...so hate-filled...

That's what I'm afraid of. They won't come back to Italy.

English prison is probably a tea party. But still.

Ramzee

Forza Milan per sempre!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De Sciglio, Ambrosini, SeS, Montolivo.
I am very happy for KPB, been for a while critic of him, but dude just improved everything upside down. I am certain he will cause problems for shit defenders of Arsenal, bur Robinho needs to fucking wake up!

Also wtf is with Pato, half season gone and guy scored like months ago... He needs to hit the form asap. And Al must be wise with tactics and have some balls. If Ibra has his usual performance in KO, he must bench him. And no fucking Senatores!!! We don't need "big game players", we need team players who work for the team.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
anyone know how much the tickets would be for the return leg at emirates?

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
:lol:

God please no Bonera or Antonini! It is fuckin CL, we need finally to proceed,Goddamn how many years we will need to get at least to top 8? :fp:

Zambrotta should play, he coped with Alves and proved that he still has some class. Nesta andTS must be ready and healthy to defend Van Pussy, motherfucker has season of hiss life.

Just don't concede goal at home please! :tongue:

Forza Magico Milan!!! :star::star::star::star::star::star::proud::proud::proud:

Zambrotta coped with Alves?

He was getting burnt constantly throughour both legs. People like to blame Abate for Pedro's goal in the first leg but what they fail to realize is that it was Zambrotta who allowed Pedro a free run in the box....

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
English. Always overpriced overrated.

Reaction score
No

But it usually takes two defenders or more if your name is not Chiellini

Which in turns opens up space for our other strikers :thumbsup:

The word 'Usually' and football don't mix. Just cause you've seen other defenders struggling with Ibra, doesn't mean everybody will.

All in all, my first comment was said in a jesting manner. But don't get me wrong, Koscielny is a very capable defender.

Your other point is a different discussion.

Ramzee

Forza Milan per sempre!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De Sciglio, Ambrosini, SeS, Montolivo.
Zambrotta coped with Alves?

He was getting burnt constantly throughour both legs. People like to blame Abate for Pedro's goal in the first leg but what they fail to realize is that it was Zambrotta who allowed Pedro a free run in the box....

He did in a first leg, even Barca fans praised him for despite being old, but doing great defensively. Yes he didn't cover ground on that occasion for Pedro's goal, but how many crosses actually Alves did? We should thank Zambrotta for that, because from right Barca are most dangerous.

Last edited:

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
He did in a first leg, even Barca fans praised him for despite being old, but doing great defensively. Yes he didn't cover ground on that occasion for Pedro's goals, but how many crosses actually Alves did? We should thank Zambrotta for that, because from right Barca are most dangerous.

Agreed, Zambrotta was very good in the first leg overall. Abate is the one who by far looked the worst in the situation leading to Pedro's goal. Zambrotta didn't look good either ofcourse though, but was Abate who screwed up in the first place

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
that's the ticket brokers/tout's price, waaaaaay above face value.

that is really expensive, does anyone know where the best place would be to get tickets, and would it be save for a person to go into the milan fans area?

I honestly dont see why it wouldnt be, but I thought i would ask anyways.

Schedule