The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
as an italian man in this forum for a long time, i can tell you that it is true

I hope that one day, you and your people will get the true justice they deserve :cry:

you forgot wannabe

I might not be recalling everything 100%, but didn't the spirit of Berlusconi father Congo? That would make him very Italian in my eyes.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I dont think people actually hate ale, its just venting when we are playing badly.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Eternal italian greatness -> inevitable jealousy -> anti-italian bias -> no italian music in locker room

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Wilshere? Eww.

Strinic. Meh.

Reina as a backup. :thumbsup:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Never understood the hate directed towards Romagnoli. His potential was clear to see, even before he joined Milan.

Just goes to show how little some people understand about football, or maybe it's because of the anti-Italian bias.

Anti-italian bias 100percent

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Only kalinic ( fail confirmed ) and Strinic ( 99% fail ) are bad signings. The rest are decent to good, we didnt pay much for them just to be clear.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Who is that smartass who called mirabelli Galliani 2.0?

Success is measured by your trophy cabinet. Say all you want but Galliani is still the most ever successful executive to ever hold office in football industry.

how many trophies did galliani put in our cabinet in his last 10 (10!) years?

---

People need to stop moaning about Mirabelli, he hasn't even had a full season. They're building for long term - not every signing will be a success.

But what can you expect from RnB one could ask himself.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kalinic should be banned from putting on his cleats going forward. How many clear cut chances does this fucking guy have to miss? He couldve had 20 goals this season FFS

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I don't think it's a matter of anti-Italian or pro-Italian bias for many like myself.
I just don't want "Italian at all costs no matter the talent/production"

I've been pretty pro-Romagnoli and Bonaventura no matter what...because I see what they can contribute to the team.

But I haven't been for playing/buying some (sh)Italian fodder player over another who clearly plays or produces better...which is why I would ALWAYS favour a guy like Aubameyang over Belotti. I would also be more in favour of getting some hotshot out of South America than some Baselli, Bertolacci type player even if ppl will call me anti-Italian for it.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kalinic is worst forward in Milan’s history since my strong memories following the team in 1990.

Oliveira, Fernando Torres, Kluivert(ass for us), Dugarry, Andersson, Jose Mari(forget if he was a striker or attmid), Moreno, Vieri, Amoroso, Adriano.... and so on and so on

Did you forget our obsession with strikers and how many we have signed throughout the years, or does 1990 AC Milan Youtube not show that?

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Don't you know? Your posts on an online board directly influence the scoreline of football games played all over the world :o

jinxes are totally real and serious stuff :balo:

This is confirmed.

Vs Roma, watched that at a friends new apartment. Never been there before, but I said out loud so the footballing Gods can hear, "If I guess the correct door to his apartment then we will win"

Rang a random doorbell, it was him. From that point forward wasnt worried about the game :o:o:o

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wish Musacchio played sometimes. The duo is great, but Musacchio was also very good at the start, and then everyone turned shit, we will need good backup next year, and im afraid if he gets this much playtime, he will leave.

Destro dribbled past him, fucking Destro.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Oliveira, Fernando Torres, Kluivert(ass for us), Dugarry, Andersson, Jose Mari(forget if he was a striker or attmid), Moreno, Vieri, Amoroso, Adriano.... and so on and so on

Did you forget our obsession with strikers and how many we have signed throughout the years, or does 1990 AC Milan Youtube not show that?

Amoroso really didn't play....he came on once and scored a penalty (I think) other than that he got almost 0 time on the pitch

Adriano wasn't bad at all.....certainly not Matri level. I'd take Adriano right now and he'll probably be the best striker in the squad.

Agree with the rest..(some are before my time in all honesty).....but Kalinic gets on to the field AND plays like shit.

Vieri was simply old and past it when he came here....but wasn't as bad as Kalinic either.

What I'm saying is that we actually depended on Kalinic.....he started many games and was pure shit....the best comparison I can make is Gilardino...only that Kalinic makes Gilardino look like Maradonna

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
sleeves like this:

pes%2b2017%2bpuma%2bac%2bmilan%2bhome%2bkit%2b.jpg

as for myself, i am prepared for puma

56jzkay.png

wana go for coffee?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
how the hell do you pooop ur pants in the middle of a game :lol:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
how the hell do you pooop ur pants in the middle of a game :lol:

because other times when you're close to pooping your pants, you can find a toilet and don't need to run down an attacker of the opposing team

i'm close to shitting myself at least once a month going from meeting to meeting

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
because other times when you're close to pooping your pants, you can find a toilet and don't need to run down an attacker of the opposing team

i'm close to shitting myself at least once a month going from meeting to meeting

i mean why not poop before the game ? or at HT .. not something u see everyday in football

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
worldclass poop tho

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Lol... Wot vexes me is our own Maldini once said that Mr. Shit Happens was his heir.

(We are talking abt sergio ramos, right?)

Last edited:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
official leak??

mkRHvMB.png

MtpMkwv.png

I love puma and those looking fucking delicious.
Best set of jerseys since 2011-2012.
Hope they are the real ones.
Been a few years since I bought a Milan jersey, but I'd buy all three of them.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I love puma and those looking fucking delicious.
Best set of jerseys since 2011-2012.
Hope they are the real ones.
Been a few years since I bought a Milan jersey, but I'd buy all three of them.

Those kits are missing the Coppa Italia badge after we win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule