The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Did the black guy get the red card before or after getting the incident?
Before .....

'On review of the footage, the referee, Ovidiu Haţegan, appears to ask who he should give the red card to from the bench, with 4th official Sebastian Colţescu responding: "ala negru," which in Romanian can translate to "the black [guy]," provoking the incident that followed'

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
can we get something straight...

I am confused.

that black guy... not ok?

black lives matter... ok?

we need to get to the bottom of this. stat.

Wild,I see you logged on... can we get this straight? I need to return my Black Lives Matter crop top if this is wrong

Congo- you are usually up posting early... do I not where my BLM gear today? Help

Kmoney- you're logged on and lurking but have never posted. We need you to weigh in on this. I have a feeling like you have some insight...

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Lazio, the team i want to destroy, kessie hattrick pk and leao costing them 2 espulso.
Dont forget to not play cspitano lazio rogmanoli.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Capitano once scored against Lazio

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
can we get something straight...

I am confused.

that black guy... not ok?

black lives matter... ok?

we need to get to the bottom of this. stat.

Wild,I see you logged on... can we get this straight? I need to return my Black Lives Matter crop top if this is wrong

Congo- you are usually up posting early... do I not where my BLM gear today? Help
Give me some time to get to the bottom of that shit before i give you the green light.
I want a video of the ref pointing the dude to notice if he was the only brother standing among rednecks.

Last edited:

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Give me sometime to get to the bottom of that shit before i give you the green light.
I want a video of the ref pointing the dude to notice if he was the only brother standing among rednecks.

We need your help.

Im very confused.

I have spent the last several months chanting Black Lives Matter on street corners and now... Now I dont know what to think :(:(

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Give me sometime to get to the bottom of that shit before i give you the green light.

Fuck fuck fuck , i used the word green.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Pioli: "Tomorrow there will be room for those who have played less so far."

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
The ongoing racism debate has long gone out of control. Most people will be disgusted if someone is truly a racist or makes painful racist remarks. But we are now at a point where people that are involved with identity politics would like to call all white people racists with every chance they get. They do more harm than good. I think this is clear to all open-minded people, no matter their origins.

The players that walked off the pitch yesterday made fools of themselves. Enabled by the media and the identity politics circus. They want to see racism where there is none and throw a man's life under the bus without hesitation.

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Before .....

'On review of the footage, the referee, Ovidiu Haţegan, appears to ask who he should give the red card to from the bench, with 4th official Sebastian Colţescu responding: "ala negru," which in Romanian can translate to "the black [guy]," provoking the incident that followed'

concise and precise but naive :safro:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Gazzetta: Milan's first target to reinforce the defense is Mohamed Simakan from Strasbourg. Milan are also interested in Nuno Mendes, a fullback highly recommended by scouts but he has a €45M clause.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Why buy an expensive left back? Nuno mendes doesn’t make sense

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

We just trigged a fucking alien invasion thanks to you.

Jesus.

Edit your post.. now

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

Reported. That is offensive to extra-terrestrial lifeforce.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
AC Milan have targeted Few Centre back(Central Defenders) from Players playing in Ligue 1.They have targeted Axel Disasi,Mohammad Simakan,Beniot Badiashile,Chrislain Matsima,Boubacar Kamara,Jason Denayer,Sinaly Diomande,Salidou Sow & Andy Pelmard

(@calciomercatoit )

Yeah Badiashile only if you have 60M

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Ligue 1 seems to be in financial crisis, this way we should look to take some talents.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Pioli: “Leao is better and tomorrow he will play a piece of the game. Bennacer will not play tomorrow but he will be against Parma "

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Pioli: “Tonali shouldn’t be content with performances. Gabbia has made a big improvement.”

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
The ongoing racism debate has long gone out of control. Most people will be disgusted if someone is truly a racist or makes painful racist remarks. But we are now at a point where people that are involved with identity politics would like to call all white people racists with every chance they get. They do more harm than good. I think this is clear to all open-minded people, no matter their origins.

The players that walked off the pitch yesterday made fools of themselves. Enabled by the media and the identity politics circus. They want to see racism where there is none and throw a man's life under the bus without hesitation.
:thumbsup:

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Yes in Romanian ?ala negru? means ?the black one? which i dont know why he felt so offended..like if it was ?ala alb? which means ?the white one? no one would have said anything.

This circus show is way way too much

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes in Romanian ?ala negru? means ?the black one? which i dont know why he felt so offended..like if it was ?ala alb? which means ?the white one? no one would have said anything.

This circus show is way way too much

because if you don't know Romanian, it might sound offending.
But things have been cleared out, why they still keep pretending that it was racism is beyond me

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
So i go on fif for some fun and and its not all that different than here. Why?

First i see a post by ash then one by pingu, neruda batman is there....wtf

Me??? :lol:

Oh diavolo. U did it again

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sooooo....

Can we wear BLM gear or...????

Yes, you can. And your jokes about this are really dumb. BLM is a response to police brutality. It's a real thing. Yesterday's incident was simply a misunderstanding.
Now shut the fuck up already

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Benoit Badiashile looks immense... shame he's at Monaco, they wont sell for our price range.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
I disagree with whoever here previously said they wouldn't see a need in signing a 20m CB like Simakan or Kabak

Having one of them along with Ale, Kjaer and Gabbia (plus Kalulu if he proves himself? Else Duarte...) next season is much needed quality & depth which is what a contented for a top spot in the league needs

Musacchio will leave, Kjaer isn't young and we cant rely on having just one decent back up, Gabbia can still get plenty of playtime and competition is healthy. no one is to say that he cant bench someone if he continues performing

I thought we had passed the point where we?re preparing retirement parties for players as soon as they pass 30 ... Kjaer sure is 31, but a CB and very fit... guy can play at this level for 2-3 more seasons.

I like that you said ?healthy competition?

One of the reasons we have an upbeat group and a great atmosphere is because (almost) everybody plays. As Pioli says ?there are no starters? ... even though technically not true but the fact that bench players play so regularly make it kinda true.
That keeps them invested emotionally, feeling part of the team and also physically ready when really needed because of injury or suspension to starters.

With that said I don?t think we?ll spend 20m on a young and coming CB to make him 4th choice or to push Gabbia to 4th choice...as 4th choice really play scrap minutes.
Even with heavy rotation, CB is that position where it seems the coach will always want a starter CB to partner whoever come from the bench. You?ll almost never see 3rd & 4th playing in a game with points on the line. Not even against the 20th team on the table. Only by necessity it could happen or in meaningless games like tomorrow?s.

With that said I think this 20m CB we?re getting is planning ahead of next season...it?s to replace someone important, to become a starter...not Musacchio or Duarte.

If they were looking for just a 4th guy...they?d guy probably do a Kjaer, a decent/good players sitting somewhere on some bench. or a Saelemaekers, young unknown player with good stats from a lower league. Those around 5M Transfers... or even a Tatarusanu, there?s a few decent free agent CB out there. They could Even stick with Duarte and/or Kalulu.

WiTh our transfer policy, I strongly doubt we?re getting 20M CB to be in ?rotation? with Roma, Kjaer, And Gabbia past this summer...a 20M CB is surely to replace one of them for next season, probably the one that can bring In more money...then a cheaper 4th choice or keep Duarte and/or Kalulu as 4th. I don?t mention
I guess we?re getting them in January to anticipate the competition and price hike that will come in the summer.

My 2 cents.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes, you can. And your jokes about this are really dumb. BLM is a response to police brutality. It's a real thing. Yesterday's incident was simply a misunderstanding.
Now shut the fuck up already

No no... I get the police brutality thing

That?s all set

We talkin bout... can we call them.....black

Or is there a difference with black lives vs that black guy

Serious question brah

Better question... what scenarios can we say black and where can we not say black

Can you please help, Raz

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No no... I get the police brutality thing

That?s all set

We talkin bout... can we call them.....black

Or is there a difference with black lives vs that black guy

Serious question brah

Better question... what scenarios can we say black and where can we not say black

Can you please help, Raz

It's not about the word, it's about how it is said. That goes for black, white, brown, red, yellow, any religion, gender, nationality, etc. If there's clear contempt in the tone used when saying the word, then there's a problem. You should know, if you've ever been confronted like that. They call you something that you actually are, but they mean it as an insult.
Now, stop playing. You already knew all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule