Status
Not open for further replies.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
@NicoSchira
Despite the insistent pressing of #Milan and #Tottenham, Paratici does not change his mind: Merih #Demiral is not on the market and #Juventus intends to keep him. Possibly in case of an important offer Daniele #Rugani can leave. #calciomercato
2.png

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@NicoSchira
Despite the insistent pressing of #Milan and #Tottenham, Paratici does not change his mind: Merih #Demiral is not on the market and #Juventus intends to keep him. Possibly in case of an important offer Daniele #Rugani can leave. #calciomercato
Good thing we have money to up the offer.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
no need for new cb until we are in CL, just buy mid and winger able to score goals

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Barcelona & Atletico Madrid are tracking AC Milan captain Alessio Romagnoli [Football Italia]

He wants UCL and he deserves it. All the best Ale!

I hope Maldini know how to sell. or just let Gazidis handle it.

60m and I'll wrap him up myself, but I don't think they'd pay that much for a bench player

3 years contract seems fair for such a loyal servant at the club.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

2 should be okay

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
As long as he passes his medical, Takumi Minamino will become a #LFC on January 1. Borussia Mönchengladbach, AC Milan and Manchester United among those beaten to his signature.
Fee of £7.25 million - effectively what Liverpool banked for selling Ryan Kent to Rangers.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If that’s the case theres no need for a centerback.
Romagnoli Mussacchio Caldara Gabbia Duarte RR. Plus our defense is not performing horribly in comparison to the attack.

Don't get me wrong, if it was up to me then Suso would've been sold in summer 2017. Hakan wouldn't have been the starting LW for 2.5 years. We need goalscoring wingers.
But a few of the wingers, or "wingers" need to leave first and that's not going to be an easy task, and it's very unlikely to happen in January.

The CBs? 2 of those barely even exist numerically. Gabbia is a glorified Primavera player on 0.6m who could easily leave on loan in January if the club wanted to. Caldara only exists on the payroll. RR is first and foremost an LB - where we do need a Theo backup.
There's a big chance Ale will leave this summer.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
60m and I'll wrap him up myself, but I don't think they'd pay that much for a bench player

2 should be okay

just found out that Alessio Romagnoli's agent is already Mr. Mino Raiola.
Mino will help us sell Ale for more than 60m.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Demiral...bought for 15, didnt play at all, months kater is worth 30... oookkkk.... fuck jube scum

Take Todibo and in summer Thiago to play with Caldara. 40mln for Romagnoli use for a midfielder like Tonali or someone. Romagnoli is gone.

Of Ibra and cb arrive 352 is simply our logical solution.
3cb's, conti-theo in the mid, benna, bona and one of paqueta/krunic/hakan... and ibra-piatek/leao.

Incredible Bonaventura is still our most dangerous player after 500mln. Ok Theo is...

Bennacer could be a great modern player. Love the passion and focus!

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Also I hope Pioli will fix this team's work after 70th min coz they cant play more then 70, its sad to see. And wrong subs dont help...

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Demiral...bought for 15, didnt play at all, months kater is worth 30... oookkkk.... fuck jube scum

Take Todibo and in summer Thiago to play with Caldara. 40mln for Romagnoli use for a midfielder like Tonali or someone. Romagnoli is gone.

Of Ibra and cb arrive 352 is simply our logical solution.
3cb's, conti-theo in the mid, benna, bona and one of paqueta/krunic/hakan... and ibra-piatek/leao.

Incredible Bonaventura is still our most dangerous player after 500mln. Ok Theo is...

Bennacer could be a great modern player. Love the passion and focus!

You could make the argument Demiral may be Juve's best CB at the moment. Chiellini out hurt, Bonucci is overrated and more of a glorified passer, de Ligt has had his ups and downs this season and Rugani is like an end of the bench player for them.

But I agree they shouldn't be spending heavily on a CB when it really isn't near the top of the list of Milan's problems plus Caldara is coming back. Go for someone cheaper for Janaury then go for a free veteran like Thiago Silva in the summer. Any resources should be used on wingers and mids.

Last edited:

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Also I hope Pioli will fix this team's work after 70th min coz they cant play more then 70, its sad to see. And wrong subs dont help...

good luck with it
bona 30 yo after injuries, suso with anemic work rate without natural speed, hakan covering more than he should...
we just dont have players with pace so when they get tired we are losing midfield and attack.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
wow.. now experts selling our Ale , some bright ones for 40m only. You deserve the shit the club is in.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
wow.. now experts selling our Ale , some bright ones for 40m only. You deserve the shit the club is in.

How much would the best tackler in the world go for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Vito Angele says Rebic is talking to Frankfurt about a possible return. RR, Kessie and Borini to leave.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Giroud close to Inter according to L’Equipe. Kind of seems like a lateral move from sitting on Chelsea’s bench to sitting on Inter’s bench.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Someone here didn't watch Under for at least a year, because if you do, you wouldn't want him.

He's mediocre and not really intelligent player. Plus he's becoming injury prone.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Someone here didn't watch Under for at least a year, because if you do, you wouldn't want him.

He's mediocre and not really intelligent player. Plus he's becoming injury prone.

True.

Cegniz is Suso without the effectiveness.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I memba the first minutes roma played for Milan it was in a 45 minutes friendly vs Merda / Sassaulo

He blocked a sure goal on the line :proud:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The fact that you remember it.. maybe you are a milanista after all

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
just found out that Alessio Romagnoli's agent is already Mr. Mino Raiola.
Mino will help us sell Ale for more than 60m.

Help? Probably 40 million to the club and 20 to him, IF were to sell him for 60m. thats not helping

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Capitano is going nowhere. Not all Mino’s clients club hop.

He’ll just get a pay rise when he renews.

I also remember his first spectacular goal line clearance, best thing about it was how he high tailed it into position as soon as our goalie left his line, its like he can see into the future, his reading of the game has always been top notch.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Jeremie Boga

Glad to see him turn up. Last time we played Sass we cldnt dispossess him and he hit the frame and iirc scored a disallowed goal. Checked his stats afterward disappointed to find that he had a poor goal/assist turn out. Seems he turned it on this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule