Federico Bernardeschi

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
"Talks ongoing" between Milan and Juve for a Paqueta-Bernardeschi swap. (Various outlets)

Come home, Federico!

EPOEp99XsAYrXF2

One of the best talents in Italy since the world cup winning generation. Magical left foot, can play on the right and through the center, great balance for someone of his height..

He hasn't lived up to his promise at all thanks to being in a Juventus team stacked with stars. He needs to move and we need someone like him.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
I am all for this. I like bernadeschi. I agree with necro for once. Real gem of a player from Italy. Better version of candreva.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
#ultimatejinx

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
It's confirmed he'll stay at Juventus this month. Anything can happen in the summer though.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
too bad it didn't go through, would have fit this 4-4-2 perfectly.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
not really

Replacing Samu with Berna isn't going to make this 4-4-2 worthwhile in the long-term.

wasn't talking of replacing samu, was talking of the paqueta/berna swap possibility. and yes berna 100% fits 4-4-2 better than paqueta any day.