The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Closed Thread

Old 14-01-2020, 13:35   #25501
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Milanista View Post
Must have gotten it wrong then. Sorry about that.

Whats up with his mother though?
Problem is that he listens to his mother.
His mother is a super thot who tried to sleep (not at the same time ) with multiple people of the Atletico management.
Old 14-01-2020, 13:36   #25502
.A.K.

Fav. Players: Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi

Borini > bilgia

How bilgia is still here Is beyond me. I said he was trash from the start and all u hyped him. Morons
Old 14-01-2020, 13:44   #25503
mumbojumbo
Special Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobinho View Post
Borini to Verona ufficiale.

AC MILAN OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE: Borini sold to Verona outright
AC Milan announces that it has definitively sold the sports performance of the footballer Fabio Borini to Hellas Verona.

The Club thanks Fabio for the professionalism and personal qualities demonstrated in these years, wishing him all the best for the professional and personal future.

Grazie Fabio.

Yes!! Mirabelli's favorite player is out. One down many more to go.
Old 14-01-2020, 13:51   #25504
Pingu
Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by .A.K. View Post
Borini > bilgia

How bilgia is still here Is beyond me. I said he was trash from the start and all u hyped him. Morons

To be fair, if we had the Biglia of Lazio who wasn't instead shit and always injured it'd be a different story for him. But alas, Milan are cursed.

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Old 14-01-2020, 13:53   #25505
Don Italo
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDooDoll View Post
from https://www.rossoneriblog.com/2019/0...-salary-chart/
there is a lot of things to do
Great to see that we are trying to offload 9 out of the 10 biggest wages on the team. Already got rid of 5, 6, and 8th ones. Biglia will be out in the summer. Suso, Rebic, and RR probably this winter.
Old 14-01-2020, 13:54   #25506
ShevaNo7
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Boban, Weah, Sheva, Kaka, Rui Costa, Nesta, Zizou

Biglia is when buying experience goes horribly wrong and your left with a grossly overpaid half cripple
Old 14-01-2020, 13:57   #25507
Don Italo
National Team Player

The one RB we should go after is Thomas Meunier from PSG. Contract is finished in 6 months. Fast, no discipline issue, great scorer. He would easily be another Theo. I would not be opposed for a transfer Paqueta against Draxler and Meunier. Then either sell Calabria for 15Me/18Me or use him as a 2LB/3RB and offload RR.
Old 14-01-2020, 14:00   #25508
leaf
Bella Ciao

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by .A.K. View Post
Borini > bilgia

Posts like this are why ppl like necro (rightly) says that you shouldn't judge a transfer in hindsight.

Biglia, Higuain, Bonucci etc were in fucking RIPPING form before they came here. To have not considered them at the time would have been foolish.

However, a proper needs assessment would have pre-empted the purchase of at least Bonucci.

Signature
#Expertz on Roma:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage
I don't think even conte can make this clown a good defender. worst defender we've ever had
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer
Musa is better than Romagnoli.
on Berto:
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer
Berto … could be to us for the next 5 years, what Marchisio is to Juve.
On covid-19:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec
Looking fwd to the corona panic being cured soon. Getting rly tired of some of these ppl. Scared of this barely dangerous virus
Old 14-01-2020, 14:03   #25509
omer486
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Of course. It goes without saying that the player being signed has to fit the tactic. But I don't understand how Bonucci didn't fit the tactic?
At first Bonucci seemed like a good transfer because it looked like the management still had money to spend on a top striker like Aubameyang.

Then later on we found out that Mirabelli had spent part of the striker money on Bonucci and there wasn't enough money left for Aubameyang. Then instead they went for Kalinic!

Obviously it was a stupid transfer. Aubameyang would have been much better than Bonucci and Kalinic.

Plus Montella's tactics were to play with 2 cbs and wingers. Mirabelli added 2 new cbs (Musacchio and Bonucci), got rid of Niang who could play on the wing, replaced Deulofeu with Hakan and didn't sign any other winger.
Old 14-01-2020, 14:05   #25510
brk
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alo88 View Post
Aren't you describing the Ibra operation?

I mean, isn't it what we all were saying since years, that we lack leader type of players that every squad needs and to whom squad players can refer to and depend on?
Yes, although I have far more faith in Ibra's mental strength than Bonucci/Higuain, but being Ibra dependent is it's own can of worms.
Old 14-01-2020, 14:10   #25511
sheva
suso's dog

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7S8atGo0cx/

@congo
Old 14-01-2020, 14:12   #25512
mrki
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: maldini, pippo, boban

If pussy squad just won vs sassuolo and doria in front of 60000 san siro we'd be ok

Signature
AC MILAN 7 CL titles.
LocalHero: Hakan Calhanoglu > Rui Costa

Kings of commode: patosheva - the man who never gave up & MR - the man who managed to say absolutely everything wrong

IT'S NOT COMING HOME...
Old 14-01-2020, 14:13   #25513
sheva
suso's dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
Yes, although I have far more faith in Ibra's mental strength than Bonucci/Higuain, but being Ibra dependent is it's own can of worms.
if we will manage to break Ibra's mental capacity, oh boy
Old 14-01-2020, 14:15   #25514
.A.K.

Fav. Players: Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
Posts like this are why ppl like necro (rightly) says that you shouldn't judge a transfer in hindsight.

Biglia, Higuain, Bonucci etc were in fucking RIPPING form before they came here. To have not considered them at the time would have been foolish.

However, a proper needs assessment would have pre-empted the purchase of at least Bonucci.
bonnuci is the only one barely who was decent form (and he was propped up by chiellini), higuian was overweight and out of form. no one outside of serie a fans knows what the fuck a Bilgia is.

lets not pretend these guys were great
Old 14-01-2020, 14:19   #25515
Hitchens
Associazione Circus Milan

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

AC Milan have held talks with the agent of Stade Rennais starlet Eduardo Camavinga about a possible future move, according to RMC Sport – as cited by **************

Probably bullshit but it's something.
Old 14-01-2020, 14:21   #25516
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
I see where you're coming from. However a team always has it's own hierarchy with leader type of players and squad type of players. One of the many problems we've had in recent years is that few to no players in our squad have the mental strength to become leader type of players. Loosing is part of the sport. Part of this game. But the way we lost to Atalanta (not only, Inter comes to my mind as well) shows how little personality this squad currently has.

I once thought Romagnoli could be one of this leader type of players in current Milan. Not sure after the past 6 months of this season. Jack seems to be one if you believe the rumours, but technically he's not a player I don't want to dependend on.

Bonucci and Higuain have been thought to be those leader type of players to guide a younger generation. They weren't. End of story.

Being Ibra dependent in my eyes is as long a problem as we don't bring more of those leader type of players to guide the squad type of players. It's like taking the Maldini of the 2000-decade and put him into this team (bar Ibra). He'd be tremendous, but you can't expect winning Serie A or let alone CL if you don't add Rino, Nesta, Ambro etc.; football is a teamsport, and being dependend on one single player will bring you only so far.

Therefore I hope that Ibra is only the beginning of a strategy that sees more mentaly strong players coming in to lead the others. If we don't, well, then I agree that we are going to have a problem sooner or later. But we have to start somewhere somehow. And Ibra IMO is the perfect starting point.
Old 14-01-2020, 14:23   #25517
Congo Powers
b+g immortale

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, kp9

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheva View Post

decade ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW6hEpW2bUk
Old 14-01-2020, 14:23   #25518
Hitchens
Associazione Circus Milan

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alo88 View Post
I see where you're coming from. However a team always has it's own hierarchy with leader type of players and squad type of players. One of the many problems we've had in recent years is that few to no players in our squad have the mental strength to become leader type of players. Loosing is part of the sport. Part of this game. But the way we lost to Atalanta (not only, Inter comes to my mind as well) shows how little personality this squad currently has.

I once thought Romagnoli could be one of this leader type of players in current Milan. Not sure after the past 6 months of this season. Jack seems to be one if you believe the rumours, but technically he's not a player I don't want to dependend on.

Bonucci and Higuain have been thought to be those leader type of players to guide a younger generation. They weren't. End of story.

Being Ibra dependent in my eyes is as long a problem as we don't bring more of those leader type of players to guide the squad type of players. It's like taking the Maldini of the 2000-decade and put him into this team (bar Ibra). He'd be tremendous, but you can't expect winning Serie A or let alone CL if you don't add Rino, Nesta, Ambro etc.; football is a teamsport, and being dependend on one single player will bring you only so far.

Therefore I hope that Ibra is only the beginning of a strategy that sees more mentaly strong players coming in to lead the others. If we don't, well, then I agree that we are going to have a problem sooner or later. But we have to start somewhere somehow. And Ibra IMO is the perfect starting point.
Agreed.
Old 14-01-2020, 14:34   #25519
Don Italo
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens View Post
AC Milan have held talks with the agent of Stade Rennais starlet Eduardo Camavinga about a possible future move, according to RMC Sport – as cited by **************

Probably bullshit but it's something.
If true, then Arnault is coming
Old 14-01-2020, 14:39   #25520
NobodyCares
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini , Rui Costa , Nesta

Say goodbye to the Borinis

Signature
Closed Thread