Kevin-Prince Boateng Thread

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
In which country was Kevin-Prince Boateng attacked whilst leaving his ex-girlfriend's apartment?

A-Indonesia
B-United States of America
C-Italy
D-Germany

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
What a bigoted stereotyped remark about Germany's public safety though. I think you should be banned.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
^u can do so much better

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
this is both ignorant and stupid.

bigoted also

you're putting meaning and tone into his post.

It's a multiple choice question with a factual answer.

Time to go read something existential and stop projecting on people.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
not post, posts

that reading

you're putting meaning into his post(s)

you don't even know when he's fuckin with you anymore.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
you're putting meaning into his post(s)

you don't even know when he's fuckin with you anymore.

It seems you dont really know congos style of posting yet,stick around young padawan,patterns keep repeating.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
It seems you dont really know congos style of posting yet,stick around young padawan,patterns keep repeating.

do you honestly think you're the best judge of character?

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
this is both ignorant and stupid.

bigoted also

:thumbsup:

He is a narrow minded guy. Just because one of KPBs friends punched him in the face (well deserved and long overdue), he chooses to stereotype a country with it.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tfat minimizing domestic violence?

at that moment, it was a violent situation. I've never seen so many people defend Germany since.. well..

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
domestic violence? What about the justice for football violence that spectators suffered behind the goal last year? He probably created more permanent orphans than Kaka's departure did. :o

And obviously, people will defend Germany.

Germany >>>> Boateng and his personal life problems.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
domestic violence? What about the justice for football violence that spectators suffered behind the goal last year? He probably created more permanent orphans than Kaka's departure did. :o

And obviously, people will defend Germany.

Germany >>>> Boateng and his personal life problems.

justice for football violence.... so you're condoning a physical attack on people? Interesting.

And wuts up with that nationalism? That's not the trend in Europe at all. It's been the opposite since.. well.. Germany made nationalism a big deal in the 30's and 40's.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
justice for football violence.... so you're condoning a physical attack on people? Interesting.

And wuts up with that nationalism? That's not the trend in Europe at all. It's been the opposite since.. well.. Germany made nationalism a big deal in the 30's and 40's.

It's coming back though, Hungary, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, France etc. all have big nationalistic right wing parties right now.

People are getting dumber by the day.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
do you honestly think you're the best judge of character?

Dunno what youre implying but yeah i do,but thats irrelevant to the discussion. Congo has a specific posting style,nothing to do with judge of character.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dunno what youre implying but yeah i do,but thats irrelevant to the discussion. Congo has a specific posting style,nothing to do with judge of character.

Back to telling lies are we?

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Back to telling lies are we?

Everywhere general posts you follow him and vice versa,werent you complaining that ikita and leaf go thread to thread stroking each other along?

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score

Nationalism? Not wanting stupid stereotypes to be propagated is not nationalism.

Interesting to see that your first reaction whenever someone defends Germany is 30s and 40s. Very interesting.

And as far as condoning physical attack goes... We should just ask the victims of his long-shot gluttony what they have to say. :o

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Everywhere general posts you follow him and vice versa,werent you complaining that ikita and leaf go thread to thread stroking each other along?

How did I just stroke him then?

I actually contradicted what he just wrote.

Try again Poddy.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

when I read a post that says:

what year did Nelson Mandela die:

Do you take it that I'm trivializing a very famous person's death?
Do you take it that I'm racist?
Do you take it that I'm making a point about a fact?

The fact that you have painted any forum member as being a certain way may be closed minded.

Dunno.. just think about it.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nationalism? Not wanting stupid stereotypes to be propagated is not nationalism.

Interesting to see that your first reaction whenever someone defends Germany is 30s and 40s. Very interesting.

And as far as condoning physical attack goes... We should just ask the victims of his long-shot gluttony what they have to say. :o

oh.. ok so you're telling me that you are more upset with someone saying that a violent act happened in a specific geographic region than the victim of the physical attack? seriously seeking to understand your though process here. No judgements..

as to the last part of your post... shame on you if you are implying that the emotional crime warranted a physical attack. Absolute horse shit. It's just as bad as saying a battered wife should ask herself why she cheated on her husband. Like if 'she had it coming'.

My point is simple. A violent act happened in Germany- fact. I don't condone physical violence unless it's absolutely necessary. This doesn't look like one of those situations.

You have absolutely nowhere to go here.

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, K.Honda, Mugen, PRINCE, Ibra, Balotelli, Niang
In Pubes defence, he has worse memory than myself. Or maybe he doesn't choose to read :lol:

As for Fodderfat's statement..it's sad.
-------
I hope for quick recovery.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
oh.. ok so you're telling me that you are more upset with someone saying that a violent act happened in a specific geographic region than the victim of the physical attack? seriously seeking to understand your though process here. No judgements..

I dunno... I think when someone posts this:

what a violent city an country, gelsenkirchen, germany

Because someone got suckered punch by his friend, to label an entire country as violent. I would say they are over stepping the mark.

An emotional crime? People being assaulted behind the goal by flying Serie A balls having the logo of corruption stamped across their face with every hit is not an emotional crime. It is downright physical assault.

Wife??? Husband??? beating up??? What??

Last edited:

tluke20

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Ibra, Montolivo, Pazzo, Abbiati, Balotelli, Galliani
Why all the Germany talk? I thought we were only allowed to talk about us fat Americans and our pick-up trucks.

As an American, I'm highly offended and demand apologies. :mad:

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
when I read a post that says:

what year did Nelson Mandela die:

Do you take it that I'm trivializing a very famous person's death?
Do you take it that I'm racist?
Do you take it that I'm making a point about a fact?

The fact that you have painted any forum member as being a certain way may be closed minded.

Dunno.. just think about it.

Again,how did i paint someone a certain way/judge his character :lol:

All i said is congo has a very specific posting style,you took it upon yourself (which is hilarious as youre condemning everyone whos doing this) to make assumption as to what that meant.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Why all the Germany talk? I thought we were only allowed to talk about us fat Americans and our pick-up trucks.

As an American, I'm highly offended and demand apologies. :mad:

I am sincerely sorry.