AC Milan Tickets & Travel Information

m0ch3r

Beginner
Reaction score
Can someone tell how viagogo site works and how they have tickets for matches in March next year ?? Don't want to be screwed ;) Want to see some merda or old fart beating live and I wondering how it works , ty for reply

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Tickets for Milan-Juve will go on sale next month most likely. Season ticket holders will have dibs, then CR card holders, then general public. Note, for Milan vs Roma, there were tickets even a day before the game (for general public).

Too early for March game even via viagogo I believe. I would check closer to the derby. https://www.viagogo.com/

Viagogo works by fleecing you. :D They charge extra, but it works.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Tickets for Milan-Juve will go on sale next month most likely. Season ticket holders will have dibs, then CR card holders, then general public. Note, for Milan vs Roma, there were tickets even a day before the game (for general public).

Too early for March game even via viagogo I believe. I would check closer to the derby. https://www.viagogo.com/

How much extra?

I've been looking for the Lazio-Milan tickets and it was 28€..really the cheapest of all

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
How much extra?

I've been looking for the Lazio-Milan tickets and it was 28€..really the cheapest of all

Yeah, but then they add service fee on top. I think you do much better via website/outlets in the city, but then you have to battle it out for tickets.

Like the difference between Milan-Roma on the site and viagogo was significant from what I remember. I think you end up paying about 30% more.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, but then they add service fee on top. I think you do much better via website/outlets in the city, but then you have to battle it out for tickets.

Like the difference between Milan-Roma on the site and viagogo was significant from what I remember. I think you end up paying about 30% more.

thanks, i'll go with the official Lazio ticketsshop.

It feels so dirty making an account on their website

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
I know it's borderline illegal to ask this here,

But...

Does anyone have a spare inter Siamo Noi card and is not using it?

I'm buying tickets for the derby on the 21st and the general sale is only in a couple of days..

@bluenine?

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
Also, is anyone going to the match as well and willing to share tips regarding seats, etc.?

Two years ago i sat at Secondo Rosso and the price was around 70€ but this year I saw the prices rose.

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
Hi all,

I'm finally seeing my first Milan game since I started following back in 98. It happens to be our next home game, so I'm hoping we send a big message that we've got our shit together. Having never been to San Siro, wondering if any veterens have any useful advice.

I'm sitting on the Anello Rosso side section 231, is that a good spot? What's a good way to enter? I'll be looking up myself, but some pro tips would help :)

Also I wanted to do the museum tour, but there are a few options on the Milan site. Is it better to visit on the day and chance it at Casa Milan or Mondo Museum on the day for tickets? Want to see those 7 UCL trophies B)

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm finally seeing my first Milan game since I started following back in 98. It happens to be our next home game, so I'm hoping we send a big message that we've got our shit together. Having never been to San Siro, wondering if any veterens have any useful advice.

I'm sitting on the Anello Rosso side section 231, is that a good spot? What's a good way to enter? I'll be looking up myself, but some pro tips would help :)

Also I wanted to do the museum tour, but there are a few options on the Milan site. Is it better to visit on the day and chance it at Casa Milan or Mondo Museum on the day for tickets? Want to see those 7 UCL trophies B)

You don't need to book the tickets for Mondo Milan in advance. Mondo Milan is located in Casa Milan too.
You can visit Casa Milan during the day and just buy the ticket for Mondo Milan at the entrance of the museum.
If you are interested in the San Siro museum too you can buy the ticket in stadium as well. They sell tickets in a booth in one of gate entrance of west stands of the stadium (I don't remember the gate number).
If your time is limited or need to choose between one of the two I would suggest to visit Mondo Milan. When I visited I think I stayed there for like 3-4 hours it was such an incredible feeling

Last edited:

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
You don't need to book the tickets for Mondo Milan in advance. Mondo Milan is located in Casa Milan too.
You can visit Casa Milan during the day and just buy the ticket for Mondo Milan at the entrance of the museum.
If you are interested in the San Siro museum too you can buy the ticket in stadium as well. They sell tickets in a booth in one of gate entrance of west stands of the stadium (I don't remember the gate number).
If your time is limited or need to choose between one of the two I would suggest to visit Mondo Milan. When I visited I think I stayed there for like 3-4 hours it was such an incredible feeling

Thanks for that. I’ll get something for Casa Milan and Mondo on the day. Got the weekend in Milan so more than enough. Can’t wait!

Claudia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaka, Rui Costa, Totti
Inter-Milan tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10, 46€.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Inter-Milan tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10, 46€.

And Milan-Juve right after the derby I assume?

Also, do you know if Milan-Genoa will be available on the official site eventually (considering this is a rescheduled game...I am assuming a lot of people returned their tickets and some will be available)?

Thanks!

Claudia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
And Milan-Juve right after the derby I assume?

Also, do you know if Milan-Genoa will be available on the official site eventually (considering this is a rescheduled game...I am assuming a lot of people returned their tickets and some will be available)?

Thanks!

Yes, Milan-Genoa tickets will be available again on the official site.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, Milan-Genoa tickets will be available again on the official site.

Thanks a lot!

I have attended a rescheduled game in the past (in Rome), but I bought tickets for that in person. Wanted to make sure.

Claudia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thanks a lot!

I have attended a rescheduled game in the past (in Rome), but I bought tickets for that in person. Wanted to make sure.

The remaining tickets go on sale this Thursday at 10 am.

Claudia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan-Juve tickets go on sale today at 14.30 for season-ticket holders who can buy up to 2 tickets, and next Wednesday for Cuore Rossonero card holders.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Milan-Juve tickets go on sale today at 14.30 for season-ticket holders who can buy up to 2 tickets, and next Wednesday for Cuore Rossonero card holders.

:thumbsup:

Do you know if there is a special requirement for the poltroncine rosse seats? They're really expensive, but can anyone get them?

I will be booking tickets for CR holders as soon as they're on sale. Will try for primo anello arancio, but was wondering about the poltroncine sections (orange and/or red).

Thanks in advance!

Claudia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Do you know if there is a special requirement for the poltroncine rosse seats? They're really expensive, but can anyone get them?

Yes, absolutely.

I will be booking tickets for CR holders as soon as they're on sale. Will try for primo anello arancio, but was wondering about the poltroncine sections (orange and/or red).

If you can afford it, go for the poltroncine rosse, more comfortable seats.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, absolutely.

If you can afford it, go for the poltroncine rosse, more comfortable seats.

Thank you for your reply.

The heart says yes, but I don't think so. :D They're a pretty penny. Gotta be a bit more responsible, unfortunately. I was just curious to know if there was a catch, or if anyone could get those seats. I was at the San Siro 4 yrs ago, and I got pretty sweet seats then. Gonna try for the same area.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score

For those of you interested, tickets are all sold out for Milan vs Juventus.

I gotta say, it was an ordeal getting the two tickets that I needed. The thing that made it harder was that I wanted two adjacent seats, and we were using two different CR cards. It took 4 hours for me. I kept at it. I don't wish it on my worst enemy. I had to get up 330 am local time, and I had to keep trying for 4 hours to finally get two adjacent seats.

I will be returning to the San Siro after 4 years to attend Milan-Genoa and Milan-Juventus. Pretty pumped. :)

Maybe the following will help you guys:

1) The CR card is your only hope for getting tickets to a game of this type. Well unless you're a season ticket holder, and there is viagogo, but you pay an arm and a leg. By the general sale everything is pretty much gone.

2) If a sale for a big game is about to start at, say, 10 am, you can get in "line" online about 10 mins earlier. This is your best shot to get the seats you want.

3) In my case, I had to order 2 CR cards--one for me and one for my wife. One is enough only if you want to buy one ticket or if you've validated the card in person (then you can buy a ticket for a third party...see my post a few pages earlier). We each had to do two separate transactions, but we found seats next to each other. 1st ring seats were pretty much all gone when I got in, so I had to settle for the rest.

4) Seat availability changes every millisecond. No joke. If you don't see a seat you like, refresh the page, re-enter your CR number, and try again. I did this about 50 times (probably more) to finally find the seats we could buy. The problem is when you select a seat, someone else may have too--so you can lock the other person out. Just keep trying until you can purchase a seat.

5) The option to choose is "Stampa a casa" (print at home). You can buy tickets on your CR card, but choose that option--unless, of course, your CR card is activated, in which case you can upload the ticket onto it, and it will open the turnstiles when you slide it through.

6) My CR card is good for a year only. I think they changed that recently (from 4 years).

7) In general, pick a seat at least 5 rows in--the reason for that is because there is a railing or a panel in the front rows, and they can hinder your view. Of course, the front rows (on all tiers) also have advantages like the fact that you can stand and look over the railings (at times), giving you a pretty good view, and the chance to get good pics.

8) This website is pretty good for visualizing how things look in certain sections: http://www.sansiro.net/?page_id=1711&lang=en (click on the little white circles in the sections)

That's about it really. I know some of you have done this in the past, but for those who haven't I hope this helps. Feel free to ask me any questions about my experience, and I will be glad to help.

Forza Milan!

Elie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Hey guys,

After spending 5h on Milan’s official site to try to get tickets i finally had enough. I just bough 7 tickets for me and my friends from Viagogo for like x3/x4 the original price which I couldn’t care less about atm. The issue(?) for me now is that around 30min later after paying for the tickets I now have the chance to download the tickets, however it’s not our names on the tickets, BUT in the same ticket-email there’s a receipt for each person with their full name and it looks exactly like the tickets. So my question is, will we be able to enter the stadium even though it’s not our names on the tickets?

Claudia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hey guys,

After spending 5h on Milan’s official site to try to get tickets i finally had enough. I just bough 7 tickets for me and my friends from Viagogo for like x3/x4 the original price which I couldn’t care less about atm. The issue(?) for me now is that around 30min later after paying for the tickets I now have the chance to download the tickets, however it’s not our names on the tickets, BUT in the same ticket-email there’s a receipt for each person with their full name and it looks exactly like the tickets. So my question is, will we be able to enter the stadium even though it’s not our names on the tickets?

The receipt confirms the change of ownership of the ticket..I don’t know if they used the official channel to transfer it or they sent you just a similar proof of name change. At the first security check show them the receipt with your name on it + your ID, then at the turnstiles use the original ticket with the QR code.

Reaction score
Hi All,

Is there any chance of the Derby in March being moved to the Monday if inter progress in the europa league and are playing on the 14th? I am hoping the game is on the Sunday as I have already booked flights:fp:

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Is there any chance of the Derby in March being moved to the Monday if inter progress in the europa league and are playing on the 14th? I am hoping the game is on the Sunday as I have already booked flights:fp:

Chances are slim.

For example, Nov 8 was Betis-Milan. Nov 11 Milan-Juve. I don’t think they’d move the derby to a Monday.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
How does one go about buying tickets these days?

When I've been before I've always had the hotel fix me tickets, for 100 euro each.

Is it still like that or can one order online?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
For those of you interested, tickets are all sold out for Milan vs Juventus.

I gotta say, it was an ordeal getting the two tickets that I needed. The thing that made it harder was that I wanted two adjacent seats, and we were using two different CR cards. It took 4 hours for me. I kept at it. I don't wish it on my worst enemy. I had to get up 330 am local time, and I had to keep trying for 4 hours to finally get two adjacent seats.

I will be returning to the San Siro after 4 years to attend Milan-Genoa and Milan-Juventus. Pretty pumped. :)

Maybe the following will help you guys:

1) The CR card is your only hope for getting tickets to a game of this type. Well unless you're a season ticket holder, and there is viagogo, but you pay an arm and a leg. By the general sale everything is pretty much gone.

2) If a sale for a big game is about to start at, say, 10 am, you can get in "line" online about 10 mins earlier. This is your best shot to get the seats you want.

3) In my case, I had to order 2 CR cards--one for me and one for my wife. One is enough only if you want to buy one ticket or if you've validated the card in person (then you can buy a ticket for a third party...see my post a few pages earlier). We each had to do two separate transactions, but we found seats next to each other. 1st ring seats were pretty much all gone when I got in, so I had to settle for the rest.

4) Seat availability changes every millisecond. No joke. If you don't see a seat you like, refresh the page, re-enter your CR number, and try again. I did this about 50 times (probably more) to finally find the seats we could buy. The problem is when you select a seat, someone else may have too--so you can lock the other person out. Just keep trying until you can purchase a seat.

5) The option to choose is "Stampa a casa" (print at home). You can buy tickets on your CR card, but choose that option--unless, of course, your CR card is activated, in which case you can upload the ticket onto it, and it will open the turnstiles when you slide it through.

6) My CR card is good for a year only. I think they changed that recently (from 4 years).

7) In general, pick a seat at least 5 rows in--the reason for that is because there is a railing or a panel in the front rows, and they can hinder your view. Of course, the front rows (on all tiers) also have advantages like the fact that you can stand and look over the railings (at times), giving you a pretty good view, and the chance to get good pics.

8) This website is pretty good for visualizing how things look in certain sections: http://www.sansiro.net/?page_id=1711&lang=en (click on the little white circles in the sections)

That's about it really. I know some of you have done this in the past, but for those who haven't I hope this helps. Feel free to ask me any questions about my experience, and I will be glad to help.

Forza Milan!

Good post, thanks. Seems pretty hard to get tickets for the big games.

My friends and I are planning to see the derby in March, you think it's possible to get adjacent seats? There's gonna be 4-5 of us.

Since I'm the Milan fan of the group, they mostly wanna visit Italy in the spring, I have been tasked with organizing the trip and that includes getting the tickets. I've seen that there are many sites that offer the whole package (plane tickets, hotell and game tickets) - seems like that's the easiest way to do it.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Where do I buy tickets to sit with Maldini? :D

Edit: when will they release the derby tickets, anyone knows?

Last edited: