The Non-Milan Transfer Market

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
Manchester United have just traded me to A.C.M
I hope to get a nice welcome from you guys : D

S

superman_1899

YUGOSLAVIAN said:
Manchester United have just traded me to A.C.M
I hope to get a nice welcome from you guys : D

dude... its so lame!!

18ACM99

Beginner
Reaction score
seanseedorf said:
How bout Drogba? he came up with quite good performances
but i'm not sure about rooney. i haven't seen him play in Man Utd.

oh yeah... i just watched Inter vs Parma.
it was quite a game. and i think Gilardino and Martins are good trade...
Rooney performance at Utd is not the same as his performance in Euro2004, now he getting tempered. Bahh...I'm sick of his attitude.
Against Bolton, he got an incident with Ben Haim.

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
OhMilan said:
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! You arrogant Losers! How could you through away a half time lead like that I wonder? Because you are an arrogant bunch of bottlers. Yes your team bottled it big time, Pirlo + Shevchenko = bottlers.
Ha Ha Ha! I am soooo happy I could burst. Milan and Real Madrid think they are so good but win nothing. Come On Juventus (true champions of serie A).

PS David the moderator is a young boy who can't deal with the power he has been given on this board - he is quick to judge, doesn't investigate complains but is so quick to judge and ban. I know some of you have tricked him into banning others on this site and i know you all laugh at him. Still always easy to manipulate a kid isn't it. I bet in real life he is a little loser without a girlfriend and no career, always can tell by the power hungry actions of those with power. So go David ban me now, truth hurts doesn't it boy.
Yeah, I'm sure you are very mature!:o I can tell by what you posted and by the fact you are fan of a team of cheaters. Piss off, you f***in' piece of s***!

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Rightly said! Go eat **** u f*****!

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, van Basten, Rijkaard, Seedorf, Gattuso
Bottlers?

Is this from a fan of the Old Slut? The same Old Slut that has lost their last 3 Champions League finals? Now that's what I call bottlers.

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
Van Der Sar join Man United...

sheva_07

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva, kaka, maldini, reyes, fabregas,zidane, ronaldhino, henry, Lehman, Eboue, Hleb,
yonggoh said:
about time they bought a goal keeper!

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
yonggoh said:

yeeeah!! I'm so happy! Roy Carroll wasn't much of a goalkeeper..Van Der Sar is great :)

Rex

Reaction score
AS Roma have confirmed the capture of Bayern Munich defender Samuel Osei Kuffour. Kuffour joins Roma on free transfer for three-year deal. Kuffour becomes Roma’s second free signing of the summer after the capture of Siena’s Rodrigo Taddei last week.

The stopper will also be joined in Italy by former Bayern teammate Roberto Kovac, who has completed a free move to Juventus.

source. channel4.com

Rex

Reaction score
Inter have reportedly agreed a deal with Real Madrid for the season-long loan of Argentine defender Walter Samuel. This deal has an option to buy outright in 2006 for ₤16m. (channel4.com)

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Rex said:
Inter have reportedly agreed a deal with Real Madrid for the season-long loan of Argentine defender Walter Samuel. This deal has an option to buy outright in 2006 for ₤16m. (channel4.com)
Yeah, that's a good transfer/loan. I wish some of our people would've think of that before.

Oma_B

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SHEVA,BLOKHIN,Rui, Maldini, Okocha, Ronny D, Hagi, Cryuff, MVB, Belanov n Yashin
r3dman said:
Yeah, that's a good transfer/loan. I wish some of our people would've think of that before.
What do u mean our people?? Every loan has a transfer clause in it just because the don't say anything about it, doesn't mean its not there

Oma_B

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SHEVA,BLOKHIN,Rui, Maldini, Okocha, Ronny D, Hagi, Cryuff, MVB, Belanov n Yashin
Melbourne said:
Woodgate is a fantasic player. One of the best when fit and he can inprove more, he is still young (24).

However he is very injury prone. He has only played 30 out of Newcastles last 140 games (something liek that). Milto would have been as good a option, neally as good a player which works very well with Samuel for 1/2 the price.
Woodgate lol legs made of glass

Pranjic

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Savičević, Weah, Baggio
I've also read that Emre is about to sign for Newcastle but that Figo is joining Stuttgart because Chelsea,ManU,Newcastle and Arsenal decided not to sign him because of his wage demands.

Rex

Reaction score
Well, that Figo news was too ridiculous if the Stuttgart deal comes true to sign him. Didn't I see anything wrong here ? He could've joined Qatar clubs if he demands huge wage, then. :D

Pranjic

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Savičević, Weah, Baggio
Rex said:
Well, that Figo news was too ridiculous if the Stuttgart deal comes true to sign him. Didn't I see anything wrong here ? He could've joined Qatar clubs if he demands huge wage, then. :D

Why would it be ridiculous,Stuttgart have sold Hleb to Arsenal,Kurany to Schalke so they have some cash and they've brought in Trapattoni as their new coach.Why wouldn't Figo join them and not Newcastle it's not as if there's a big difference between the two.They'll both play in the UEFA cup and there are fewer games in the Bundesliga,they don't have all those cups that the English like so much and in Stuttgart he'll be guaranteed a place in the starting line up.It's not as if there are big clubs that are trying to sign him,his manager is practicly traveling around begging for someone to take him.

milan*7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Nesta
Rex said:
Qatar is on the verge of becoming a dumping ground for Real (Hierro) Madrid (Getafe's Craioveanu, but he refused) rejects. ;) But maybe not for Figo. According to the British Tabloids Chelsea were prepared to offer Drogba in exchange for Essien, so Lyon should have some spare millions. Given the ease of scoring in France (well, Drogba did it) he might even fancy going out on top. :D

On a more troubling note, Chelski failed to net Trez & no club's top striker is safe. ;) Cassano is about the only one I haven't heard being linked to CSKA London. Instead he could be Milan's 'summer surprise', at least according to our site....

Last edited:

Rex

Reaction score
milan*7 said:
On a more troubling note, Chelski failed to net Trez & no club's top striker is safe. ;)

Sheva was another their ambitious target, but failed to net as Milan board announces the Ukranian is not for sale. I haven't heard Eto'o yet being new target one...or I just did miss something...

milan*7 said:
Cassano is about the only one I haven't heard being linked to CSKA London. Instead he could be Milan's 'summer surprise', at least according to our site....

I guess Cassano disposed to off to Turin. He'd have missed his compatriot Don Fabio...

Rex

Reaction score
Argentine winger Santiago Solari will be wearing Inter jersey next term.

Juventus have entered the race in so-called transfer-of-the-year and might be hijacking Real's proposed swoop for Brazilian Robinho.

And Milan side still look uncertain position to welcome Gilardino's arrival.... :head: Damn!!

18ACM99

Beginner
Reaction score
Inter seems use their argentinian player as a bait to sign Samuel from Madrid but couldn't afford his salary so they looking for Chivu, and on the next day they should sign Roque Junior :D

Anyway, Kevin Phillips is off to Aston Villa.

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
First big transfer of the window...
Soccernet.com are confirming that Vieira will sign for Juventus in a amtter of hours. SO Emerson and Vieira will battle for that DMF position huh...
What a luxury...