AC Milan - Champions League 2011/2012

Tdotboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Can u imagine napoli and villareal move on haaaa...time for napoli to buy some defense, then they can play vs anyone

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Viktoria something...:tongue:

Vecchio Ultra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Ambrosini - Boban - Savicevic - Dessailly - MVB - Costacurta - Bierhoff
Thank God we avoided Dortmund, Barcelona + 2 shiat teams, we should make it to next round

Vecchio Ultra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Ambrosini - Boban - Savicevic - Dessailly - MVB - Costacurta - Bierhoff
Inter Merda avoid Dortmund and are now in a lughable group, WTF lucky asses

end-er

milanista
Reaction score
Easily going in spring knockouts. Question is: first or second place. We should kick some Spanish ass just to send a message to Europe we're back.

Vecchio Ultra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
And we will be first of our group Zlatan will tear Gardiola a new one

Tdotboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
well two of the ital teams should move on, poor napoli lol but that will be a crazy group.

deadnoob

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Our draw is actually really good I think. We have two teams that we should easily beat and we could take second. We also get a test against one of the best football teams ever.. which should be interesting.

We don't have anything to lose against Barca. Either we amaze the world and beat them or we lose which everyone is expecting and there isn't much embarrassment (as long as we don't get stomped).

ernesto

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, pirlo, inzaghi, buffon
Great draw for us.
We get to take Barca and pretty much guaranteed progression to next round.

ernesto

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Our draw is actually really good I think. We have two teams that we should easily beat and we could take second. We also get a test against one of the best football teams ever.. which should be interesting.

We don't have anything to lose against Barca. Either we amaze the world and beat them or we lose which everyone is expecting and there isn't much embarrassment (as long as we don't get stomped).

who is expecting us to lose? i cant think of any really :lol::cool::o:proud::star:

ernesto

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
inter would still manage to lose cska

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
lucky merda...

do you watch football at all lille is amazing fast team with a lot off great talented players like sow,hazard,payw ... cska moscow is also very good team and remember inter will play in russia at -15 and have players like honda,necid ,tosic akinfeev ,dzogaev and trabzonspor have also good team and turkish people are realy fans so printer didnt have so much luck

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
there goes my damn wish of having Barca in our group...kind of excited to see where we match up but also very worried if our best signing this summer is going to be Aquilani

ernesto

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
there goes my damn wish of having Barca in our group...kind of excited to see where we match up but also very worried if our best signing this summer is going to be Aquilani

I think we would win 1 and draw 1. We could pull of one of those total domination games where Barca just didn't have it that particular day :cool:

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
When it came down to 3 teams left and Man City was one of them I almost cried, I was like for sure we are gonna get Shitty now and Dortmund later

MGOOD

Beginner
Reaction score
967304868.jpg

LoLInter

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Cavani, Ibra, Totti, Gattuso, Del Piero, T.Silva, Nesta, Lampard, El Shaarawy
Perfect draw for Allegri. He still needs to get used to big teams outside Italy and what better way than to test himself against Barcelona.
Anyways:

We lose vs Barcelona = We qualify
We win vs Barcelona = We qualify

Situation = WIN WIN WIN!!

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Great drawing.
Instant qualification, plus we get to play Barca, which will show us were we are in terms of playing.
And I think us drawing Barca is gonna have an impact on our mercato, since Galliani and Allegri said theirselves that Barca is a level above us, and sure they want to look against them, so maybe because of that, Allegri will push for a big tranfer...