The Rumour Commode XIX: A LI-gue of Our Own

Status
Not open for further replies.

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
Originally Posted by vanbasten View Post
People are really killing it on Donnarumma's Instagram right now...

We will never see players like Maldini, Del Piero, Totti etc again in Italy....

Is this for real? what are they saying

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
That may be statistically true, but they don't see it that way, obviously.

Pretty sure most couples that marry think it's going to last. It's cool, I can understand, I am just too damn cynic myself :lol:

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
It's his career, not hers. He is paying the bills, if she doesn't like it, she can leave :lol:

I do agree about the second part. England is a dumb and Manchester in particular.

Why would it be misogynistic? If the roles were reversed and she was the breadwinner and it was her career I would think she's stupid if she bent to his wishes. I just don't see the point in compromising on your dreams and careers for someone that you'll probably won't be together with in 5 years.

Why do you think he dreams about playing in MU when he is in real now?
Imo guy just wanna become star and be in serious club that allow him to be main striker (very smart for player in his age i would say). So his decision probably isnt about follow own dream but about making smart call. Also he knows italy, his girl is from there then i would say it is something what makes things even easier.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why do you think he dreams about playing in MU when he is in real now?
Imo guy just wanna become star and be in serious club that allow him to be main striker (very smart for player in his age i would say). So his decision probably isnt about follow own dream but about making smart call. Also he knows italy, his girl is from there then i would say it is something what makes things even easier.

Hold up, I didn't say his dream his to play for Man Utd. I am just referencing the reports about how the wishes of his SO are swaying him towards Milan.

I am all for it honestly - Morata is a big upgrade over fisherman.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Am I sensing a love triangle between these two and Alessio?

idk but..

morata and musacchio added to the team VIOLENTLY upgrades the attractiveness of the squad

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
idk but..

morata and musacchio added to the team VIOLENTLY upgrades the attractiveness of the squad

Yes and with Kessie we have dramatically increased our squad girth :thumbsup:

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Hold up, I didn't say his dream his to play for Man Utd. I am just referencing the reports about how the wishes of his SO are swaying him towards Milan.

I am all for it honestly - Morata is a big upgrade over fisherman.

No, you suggesting that his girl decided over him... when MU worked on griezmann for longer time. What options morata has for his carrier atm? Like nobody knows that and people just create stories ... just because his girl is from italy.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score

7drHiqr.gif

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No, you suggesting that his girl decided over him... when MU worked on griezmann for longer time. What options morata has for his carrier atm? Like nobody knows that and people just create stories ... just because his girl is from italy.

I suggested that he listens to what she says, that's all that I said. Manchester is a drab place to live and play at but they'll have CL next year and might offer more money. I don't know what's going on in his mind. I can only go on guesses based on reports obviously.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
by 'hot' i mean like, the man of the hour...

1-mirabelli
2-mr
3-raiola

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes and with Kessie we have dramatically increased our squad girth :thumbsup:

Some say he's still a virgin because he has yet to find a woman that can take his girth

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
by 'hot' i mean like, the man of the hour...

1-mirabelli
2-mr
3-raiola

I see but... wouldn't our Lord and Savior Gianluigi Donnarumma fit the criteria more than anyone else? He's got all eyes on him. All these other contenders are transfixed on him and his every move. Every breath they take, they take knowing full well that their destiny is interwoven with the messiah and his path.

Some say he's still a virgin because he has yet to find a woman that can take his girth

Which still is not to say that he hasn't fathered any children seeing as his presence alone can impregnate any women. He is much like the holy spirit in that regard.

--------------------

Breaking news: My fortune cookie just told me prosperity will soon knock on my door. Morata+Belotti confirmed??

Last edited:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I thought I would miss Gallianis charisma in the mercato, but Mirabelli is easily as charismatic. "Montella should keep his phone on". What a line.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Which still is not to say that he hasn't fathered any children seeing as his presence alone can impregnate any women. He is much like the holy spirit in that regard.

wnod.gif

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@real_andrea9
Ieri nuovo contatto con agente di paredes. Ci si cautela nel caso non arrivasse biglia (con lui tutto ok). @sportface2016

@real_andrea9
Il doppio (eventuale) colpo Morata - Belotti verrebbe tentato se non arrivassero ne Tolisso ne Keita ... senza questi due esborsi....

Yesterday new contacts with Paredes agent. Backup plan should Biglia not arrive. Possible double move for Morata-Belotti should moves for Tolisso or Keita not materialize.

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think Montolivo could end up at Lazio should Biglia leave them. Can't see him sticking around to be a reserve in a World Cup year while Ventura is still giving him call ups.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Schick and Keita will both likely be Juve players after the UCL final. What's happening with the Suso renewal? with talk of Salah leaving Roma.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
I think Montolivo could end up at Lazio should Biglia leave them. Can't see him sticking around to be a reserve in a World Cup year while Ventura is still giving him call ups.

Montoleader + 8m for Biglia... perfect trade...

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Montoleader + 8m for Biglia... perfect trade...

Pretty sure that's illegal, you know, the whole robbing Lazio in broad daylight thing :lol:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
@real_andrea9
Ieri nuovo contatto con agente di paredes. Ci si cautela nel caso non arrivasse biglia (con lui tutto ok). @sportface2016

@real_andrea9
Il doppio (eventuale) colpo Morata - Belotti verrebbe tentato se non arrivassero ne Tolisso ne Keita ... senza questi due esborsi....

Yesterday new contacts with Paredes agent. Backup plan should Biglia not arrive. Possible double move for Morata-Belotti should moves for Tolisso or Keita not materialize.

I like these back up plans made by Mirabelli and Fassone! :thumbsup:

They seem to think about all possible outcomes and want to develop the team on an industrial pace with very strong fundamentas.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Álvaro Morata: Only Lionel Messi (76.5 mins) scored a La Liga goal more frequently than Morata (88.7 mins) last season (10+ goals)

Status
Not open for further replies.