juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
Redondo is great..
Rui is magic..
Kaladze is our Roberto Carlos!..

and i hear Laursen and Roque (our two less happy subs) played very well, encouraging to know we have some good coverage for Maldini e Nesta!

Forza ex-rossonero Bierhoff for the mistake that led to Kaladze's goal!!!

Juninho say: Bring on Juve/Perugia!

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Heeeey, that was a great win from Milan!! I'm sooooooooo proud to see our team this way :proud: I only saw the highlights of the match and man, Kalaze's goal was stunning :eek: He deserves all the credit he got!! I trust him very much as a defender, and yesterday he proved himself even scoring :cool:
Too bad I couldn't see Rui rocking!! I've been waiting for that for a long time ... I feel a lot of contentment when I see him this way :) Also for Redondo!!

FORZA MILAAAAAAAAN!!
FORZA RUUUI!!!

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
This was an excellent result and the whole team played really well. Kala had a superb game and his MVB imitation of a bicycle was awesome. Seedorf and Rui and Redondo were magnificient and I was glad to see my man RJ finally getting a chance to play for a long time and he IMO played pretty well.
Any news on the Helveg injury? That was the only negative from the game and I am rooting for Perugia to beat Juve. :devil2:

On another interesting note, Lazio and Roma will be playing in the other semi-final. Since I'm surrounded by these worthless, whining Roma Fans, nothing would make me happier than to see the burini from Lazio give the romanisti even a greater inferiority complex by kicking their ass!

swedishmilanista

Primavera
Reaction score
OHHH I love Kala's goal that was so beautiful! And I was soo happy to see Seedorf score two goals since he's my favorite player. and Redondo and rui were just so awesome. Even Roque Junior play well and it was the best performance from the team in a long time.

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
At last we got our award!!! Better than the Winter Title is for us to see this wonderful - charming - awesome REAL MILAN
and we were already rated the best in the world before this game!!!
Kaka I ALREADY ADDED YOUR SCORE IN "THE LIST"
Clarence THANK YOU BY HEART
Redondo GO ON LIKE THIS
Rui I LOVE YOU

ads216 said:
Lazio and Roma will be playing in the other semi-final. Since I'm surrounded by these worthless, whining Roma Fans, nothing would make me happier than to see the burini from Lazio give the romanisti even a greater inferiority complex by kicking their ass!
You know... I'm surrounded fm same IDIOTS...
and I agree with you.... after the draw in derby, I DO hope Mancio could give those fucking yellow-red a good SOCCER LESSON!!!
But you know... Coppa Italia... the "poorest" award all over the world.... is something of Roma (they are used not to win Serie A, not to win CL, not to win UEFA - I suppose they got only one -, but often win Coppa Italia)....
We'll see.... let's hope to see the correct FINAL
AC MILAN - LAZIO
The best soccer performers of this year!!!
So that Coppa Italia will become MORE IMPORTANT
and also for Sandro...
He will have his revenge soon in Olimpico where he was so mistreated fm his ex-supporters!

swedishmilanista

Primavera
Reaction score
Yeah mellanie that is soo cool you feel the same way about these idiots in Roma. I used to live there and they were such morons!!!

Yesterday I am so happy since we play like superstar team we are and if the full team play we would score like 10 goals! :D

I like also to see Nesta beat his former employers and then we have only two more cups to win this season!!!

Is it my imagination or does anybody else also think Roque Junior look like Puff daddy? :D

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
I am not superstitious, but the match yesterday we won with a lot of style, but most importantly, we were wearing our BLACK KITS!!!!!!!! I have wondered why we neglect those shirts. Rui was an absolute maestro on the pitch last night. I am not for sure, but I would have to think most papers give him an "8" rating (7.5 lowest in my opinion).

I honestly do not care who we face. Perugia (easier) or Juve (revenge). Juve of course beat us in Coppa last season, and we have not beaten Juve in 3 years I believe :rolleyes:

We need to "proper-fuck" the Juventini...... :devilfuc:

1 more side note......for any of you who did not see this match, our favorite prodigal son from Jutland, JDT.......definitely blew about 3, maybe 4 chances. Milan could have won 8-2.

Thanks Jon........do me a favor.....catch the Pendolino and replace Bati for the Giallorossi. :devilehh:

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah now that you mention it, what's the official policy on the jerseys? Do we wear them whenever we feel like it or is it reserved for coppa Italia games?

And about JDT, the score should have been much higher had he not missed so many chances and the goal he scored was impossible to miss even for him. But he did make a few nice passes when Seedorf scored.

As for karin's observation about RJ, yes to me he does look a little bit like Puff Daddy. Let's hope he doesn't play like Puff daddy!!! :D

kharrazian

Primavera
Reaction score
:D
I love this crazy Milan :D .It was necessery to punish Chievo and Del neri.
My favourate players;Seedorf and Dalla bona scored, so my happiness gets much more. I hope we play against Juve next stage and revenge last season's defeat in coppa italia. :rocketwh:

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
RivippoRuiNestaShevdini said:
Rui was an absolute maestro on the pitch last night. I am not for sure, but I would have to think most papers give him an "8" rating (7.5 lowest in my opinion).
That was... he got 7.5/7.5/8
But IMO he should get 10... we have numbers... so why don't we use them??? ;)

RivippoRuiNestaShevdini said:
Thanks Jon........do me a favor.....catch the Pendolino and replace Bati for the Giallorossi. :devilehh:
:D :D :D
You're really incredible!!!!!!!!!!!

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Red&BlackDevils said:
not a good news for tomas helveg. who got injured throught the mid of the first half. is it bad one?

from acmilan.com: During the course of the match against Chievo, Thomas Helveg reported an injury to his left thigh. They will do extensive tests in the next few days, but the situation doesn't seem grave.

Clarence Seedorf had a pain in his right hand, but practiced regularly with the team.

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Juve lost again to perugia 2:0 away. 4:1 on agg.........
juve crushed out of coppa italia. u can say that coppa italia is milans. we will play perugia.

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
mad4milan said:
Red&BlackDevils said:
not a good news for tomas helveg. who got injured throught the mid of the first half. is it bad one?

from acmilan.com: During the course of the match against Chievo, Thomas Helveg reported an injury to his left thigh. They will do extensive tests in the next few days, but the situation doesn't seem grave.

fm www.acmilan.com UPDATING after scan:

LEFT-THIGH ELONGATION FOR HELVEG
24 January 2003 12:59
MILANELLO - Thomas Helveg, who was forced off the field injured last Wednesday at Chievo, had a scan which revealed no serious injuries on his left thigh. The Dane picked actually up an elongation and will be at rest for the next few days.

Schedule