menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
YUGOSLAV said:
Nice picks.

BUT NO WENGER PLEASE : )

MOURINHO, oleeeeeee
Mourinho OLEEEEEEEE :D

Yeah no Wenger pleasE!!! Mourinho will be great but i doubt he will move anytime soon. Van Basten or Rijkaard would be the idle choice for me!!

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
NeSTa_86 said:
puf i doj\t want him too.He is really very arrogant....yeah he is good coach ,but there are a lot of problems about him
His sick-looking face is one of the problems. :)

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
kevin_dk said:
His sick-looking face is one of the problems. :)
8111_big.jpg

:D

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
r3dman said:
I don't want THE WHOLE WORLD to be happy whenever we lose!
Well how about the fact that Morinho only buy players under 25 ?
I would love 2 see his arrogant face in SanSiro anytime , anyday.
He is a great coach.

Of course Wenger , Erikson , Hidnik also great.

But I want VanBasten the most.
New + young coach 4 a new + young Milan.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
r3dman said:
I don't want THE WHOLE WORLD to be happy whenever we lose!
I do, because that means we must be doing something pretty damn good on the pitch.

milanist said:
His sick-looking face is one of the problems.
He also must consult Donald Trump for hair-care tips as well.

Switching gears...

Real ponder Capello & Ancelotti
Source: Football Italia
Real Madrid market man Ernesto Bronzetti insists that any move for Fabio Capello or Carlo Ancelotti would be made in the proper manner.

The Spanish giants have been linked with both tacticians following the dismissal of Vanderlei Luxemburgo on Sunday night.

Bronzetti has admitted that Capello and Ancelotti are on the short-list, but he insists Real would make contact with Juventus or Milan first regarding an approach for their employees.

"The President has already made it clear that he admires Jose Mourinho (Chelsea), Rafa Benitez (Liverpool), Capello and Ancelotti," he told the GRT agency on Tuesday.

"He hasn’t made a decision yet, but if he did opt for Capello or Ancelotti then he would first make contact with Juve or Milan. That is his style."

I'm sorry, but both of them would be absolute fools to go to a sinking ship like The S.S. Madrid. And I know neither of them hopefully would be that stupid. If Carletto thinks the heat's on him now, the scenario over there would be unimaginable.

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Wild said:
Hey, I didn't say he isn't a great coach.
Wild said:

I wouldn't, cause that would mean we'd be facing the terrible Chelsea. :tongue:

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
milanist said:
Why would we want an arrogant prick like Mourinho? :o

'Cause his coaching skills are the greatest in the world at the moment.

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
Wild said:
He is a great coach.
But I want VanBasten the most.
New + young coach 4 a new + young Milan.

Damn, we just always seem to agree ;)

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
milanist said:
Hey, I didn't say that! It was kevin_dk. :)
Oopsies.

It's this cold that has my head feeling like a water balloon and therefore unable to think straight. Sorry. :)

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
BMWTaylor said:
Oopsies.

It's this cold that has my head feeling like a water balloon and therefore unable to think straight. Sorry. :)
No problem, wish you get well soon. :)

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
YUGOSLAV said:
'Cause his coaching skills are the greatest in the world at the moment.
Passion for *9* said:
Cos he wouldn't be a suck-up ? :o
He's a great coach, no doubt. But character matters.

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
I'm not sure Mourinho's character is as awful as you'd like to make it out to be.
It is awful enough for me to not like him.

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Passion for *9* said:
I'm not sure Mourinho's character is as awful as you'd like to make it out to be.

His caracter is not worse then Capello's, but it's still one that attracts antipathy.

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
PRESS SURVEY - GALLIANI: 'Ancelotti is staying'
12/7/2005
MILAN - The newspapers quoted what Adriano Galliani had to say after his embrace with Carlo Ancelotti at the end of Milan-Schalke: 'As long as I am here, Ancelotti will not move. Here's a pact between us. I am not joking. I can't comment on the game as I was in the tunnel watching a bit on TV but it went well and it was great when the final whistle went.'

[Source: ACMilan.com]

What can I say? Great news! :star:

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
milanist said:
12/7/2005
MILAN - The newspapers quoted what Adriano Galliani had to say after his embrace with Carlo Ancelotti at the end of Milan-Schalke: 'As long as I am here, Ancelotti will not move. Here's a pact between us. I am not joking. I can't comment on the game as I was in the tunnel watching a bit on TV but it went well and it was great when the final whistle went.'

[Source: ACMilan.com]

What can I say? Great news! :star:

Yah, perfect.

Reaction score
Ancelotti

Is there an even slightest chance of him leaving? He has the best team and besides for Juve(it was a bit lucky and superior finishing) and Udinese games Milan is always winning with one goal margin, conceding many goals, losing ridiculously. I know he is an important figure for the club but the team lacks passion, like the one against Inter when we won 4-2 with Fatih Terim. Back than the team was more active.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi

acmilan.com

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
besikaka ain't you a mod...why isn't this thread closed?

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
I cant , I have Matches , Transfers , Players & Off topic forums..

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
milanist said:
It is awful enough for me to not like him.
Thats the point, have you never wondered why Chelsea's players never seem to be affected by the masses of pressure put on them by the press? It's all down to Mourinho, because of his all guns blazing press confrences, the media focus on him and his "outrageous" comments and attitude alone. They never get round to the players unless it's for praise for yet another marvelous performance.

So there's no contest, I would much rather have calm yet driven player's under a tactical genius like Mourinho. Than nervy and lathargic players under a often tactically flaud manager like Ancelotti.

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lo Tsar said:
Thats the point, have you never wondered why Chelsea's players never seem to be affected by the masses of pressure put on them by the press? It's all down to Mourinho, because of his all guns blazing press confrences, the media focus on him and his "outrageous" comments and attitude alone. They never get round to the players unless it's for praise for yet another marvelous performance.
Makes sense.

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lo Tsar said:
I would much rather have calm yet driven player's under a tactical genius like Mourinho. Than nervy and lathargic players under a often tactically flaud manager like Ancelotti.

Thank you!

Marco Azzuri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
DugiNesta said:

acmilan.com

Ok that's fine, i guess Berlusconi has to find us a new president too now. I always thought Galliani was a colourfull character, but i uess he must also move on now with Carlo at the end of the season.

Schedule