Real Madrid-AC Milan

Reaction score
hali,

do you live anyone of you in Madrid?
because we'll travel there at the Real-Milan match.
according to a plan I will arrive sooner than my friends, so maybe I'll need some help.
in exchange for I give you some own photo. (Maldini, Gattuso, Riva Boriello, Rui, Nesta...)
Forza Milan!

thanks in advance,
coolpix

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Well......I would go to that Madrid match, but I am afraid by the time that match comes around, Milan will probably be 5-0 in the group, and well, all those pictures you are offering will be of players who aren't playing in the game. I expect to see Chamot, Helveg (if he is ok), Laursen, maybe Roque, Dalla Bona and Brocchi will solidify the midfield........are you a big Jon Dahl Tomasson fan??????? He will probably get the starting nod on that meaningless Madrid night.....

Let me just be serious for a moment.......I hope Milan knocks the Merengues flush out of the Continent.......

Vaffanculo Merengues :devil:

Reaction score
Congrats!
I just wanted to ask for help.
I meant no harm.
I love Chamot, Helveg (he is o.k.), Laursen, and of course Roque, Dalla Bona and Tomasson especially Brocchi...but I didn't meet them.
sorry.
maybe next time!!

and in Madrid:
I GIVE CREDIT TO VICTORY!!! :devilfir:

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
i think we should give young IBRAHIM BA! a shot at the merengues, they might end up taking that young french prodigy off our hands for a princely sum!! :D

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
juninho-paulista said:
i think we should give young IBRAHIM BA! a shot at the merengues, they might end up taking that young french prodigy off our hands for a princely sum!! :D

Hey Juninho, youve really got it in for BA havent you!! Leave him alone!! :mad: Just kidding hes crap lol :D

P.S This topic is being moved to "GAMES AND TACTICS" where we talk about Milans matches.... talk about the match here when it comes up (a while yet) guys to save opening another thread.

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
we need only a draw. we will win against loko 2 games and wil have 12 points and draw with real 1 more points makes it 13 and we are in next round. i hope we will play arsenal.

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Yes, a draw is enough for us.
We have now 5 points more than Madrid.
And we won away from Dortmund who's second in the group.
The 1/4 finals we have to reach!!!

Reaction score
Red&BlackDevils said:
we need only a draw. we will win against loko 2 games and wil have 12 points and draw with real 1 more points makes it 13 and we are in next round. i hope we will play arsenal.

I think it will not be such easy job to beat Lokomotiv in their home since it will be so cold and freezing worse than Borussia game ! :D but we can beat them in San Siro and also beat Borussia in Milan so we should go to next round. I also hope we can play Arsenal and kick them in the ass!!! :D :devil2:

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Now that we're through to the quarter finals, it makes sense to rest the first team and let the scrubs play this game and the home game against Borussia...but I say lets play the first team and beat the merengue and eliminate them from the CL!!! :devil2:

Why? just because we can... the same way the once mighty Bayern Muenchen and Liverpool are sitting at home scratching their balls, lets do the same to Real Madrid. :devil2: and believe me its not too difficult...if you can contain Zizou.

Hell the way Roberto Carlos and Salgado play defense, even JDT might be able to score a few goals!!!! :devil2: :devil2: :devil2:

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Hei guys...

What is JDT??? Call me stupid :rolleyes: , but i really don't know what the meaning of that words is... :D

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
ferruginouz said:
Hei guys...

What is JDT??? Call me stupid :rolleyes: , but i really don't know what the meaning of that words is... :D

JDT = Jon Dahl Tomasson ?? :D I know it... but is it correct?

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
i heard that milan might take best 11 and 7 subs to face real in madrid. sheva said that milan will try to bring a big an awesome party to make fans happy.

THeJaMmi1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
yes thats right :)

i know that we that this game means nothing to us in points, but it means more to the players and the teams morale than beating any other teams could.

at the start of this season, we set out to play fun-to-watch entertaining attacking football, we wanted to play like real madrid, well we have been doing that, and now we come up with the test; we can take 6 points off real

the apprentice versus the master - what a feat it should be!

not only could we psychologically give our players the advantage and belief that we can beat real madrid, at the bernabau, when they badly need to win, but also we could send them out of the tournament

we would get rid of one of our biggest threats for european domination and also we would prove that milan is back...

the triumphs over bayern were'nt just becasue bayern were playing bad etc

this my friends is crunch time, we win and rea go out and milan goes one step closer to the legacy that was NEREO ROCCO's milan ARRIGO SACCHI's milan and FABIO CAPELLO's milan

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
China where catastrophes strike all the time
Fav. Players
Filippo INZAGHI/大因札吉/F.インザ-ギ
Red&BlackDevils said:

why arsenal?

i think ...ajax(let chivu see how we smash them and he'll think joinin' milan would be a good choice);or--barcelona(11 wins in a row?the teams you've met are all shit!!let us teach you how to play football);or Manutd 'cause they really pisses me off and when beck see how the fuckin' invincible milan is he'll probably think leavin' ManU a good idea :D

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Yes, Wednesday Madrid!!!
Forget Sunday evening Chievo...now we play CL!!!
We are qualified but a winning match in Bernabeu is ALWAYS a big dream of every Milan Fan!!
Lets hope to play there strong...I think Carlo will play with a B team!

Forza Milan!

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
People u think that milan will put all the second 11 for real. the answer is not. why do u think rivaldo, and redondo didnt play last night. coz we re taking the game really seriously..... we will play with the best 11. and milan will go for a win and knock out real out.....

Rex

Reaction score
ads216 said:
Now that we're through to the quarter finals, it makes sense to rest the first team and let the scrubs play this game and the home game against Borussia...but I say lets play the first team and beat the merengue and eliminate them from the CL!!! :devil2:

Ads...your saying about the Merenques eliminate from the CL is also crossed my mind. Sorry, even people still wants to see Madrid go forward to next phase, well I don't. I prefer Dortmund alongside Milan together while the Merenques home side is risky in their defence line. The aging, Fernando Huuerroo is still injured, and the other central defender Ivan Helguera could be missing the match after spraining his ankle in the Primera Division. The home side will be playing midfielder Claude Makalele and Fransisco Pavon in the heart of defence. Aren't the situation will become big trouble for the home side??I hope it will be!! :devil:

In order to reduce the pressure for Fransisco Favon who could be replacing Helguera, the Merenques midfielders surely work hard to back-up the defence line and the risk become high when attrative attacking style of Milan footballing under Rui Costa, Rivaldo, Seedorf, Pippo, Redondo or Ambrosini succed to control and manage the match. Yeahh...Ronnie..it's time to shine again after scoring a hat-trick in the Primera Division last week against Alaves 5-1 victory. But when the kick off begin, during 90 minutes of the game...can you do it?!! :rolleyes: :devil:

In away side..Milan would be missing midfielder Gennaro Gattuso who suspended the match, and defender Khaka Kaladze will miss also after picking up a tigh injury in Sunday's 0-0 draw against Chievo-Verona. Defensive midfielder Fernando Redondo could be playing alongside Seedorf, and Ambrosini. Central defender Paolo Maldini will be replacing Khaka's spot, and Costacurta is likely to playing partner in the heart of defence together with Sandro Nesta.

Starting line-up :

[code:1:7967632a6a]

MADRID (4-2-3-1)
Subs: Cesar Sanchez, McManaman, Morientes, Guti, Minambres, Portillo, Solari.

-------Casillas--------

Salgado---Makalele---Pavon---Roberto Carlos

-----------Cambiasso---Conceicao----------

--------Figo--------Raul--------Zidane-------

------Ronaldo-----

---------------------------------------------------------------

-------Inzaghi-------

-----Rui Costa-----Rivaldo-------

----Seedorf------Redondo------Ambrosini----

Maldini-------Costacurta------Nesta-------Simic

----Dida----

Subs : Abbiati, Helveg, Shevchenko, Tomasson, Chamot, Pirlo, Serginho.
AC MILAN (4-3-2-1)
[/code:1:7967632a6a]

Interesting and tough game...and what makes satisfy me is just bring three points away and embarrass the home side in front of their public...

As Always FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!! :devil:

Rex

Reaction score
THeJaMmi1 said:
...because he is rubbish and we have players who play more for the shirt and are prepared to sacrifice fo the team

Liking or disliking Rivaldo is your problem, his role in team become one of important things in scheme of Ancelotti's footballing...besides his effort will needed in CL's second group stage campaign against the home side the Merenques...at least with his experience played in Primera Division..he knows subtlety about Madrid a bit more.

mtfco

just another member
Reaction score
yeah.... let's kick real madrid out of this competition, that way we will have less powerfull (than real madrid) opponents to beat in the future rounds... also, i dont wanna see madrid win this one again, they've had too much... this year, it's ours...

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Nice line-up Rex but some of the lads won't make the trip. Here are the ones who will:

DEFENDERS: Aubameyang (shirt number 83), Costacurta, Helveg, Laursen, Maldini, Nesta, Simic

MIDFIELDERS: Brocchi, Dalla Bona, Pirlo, Redondo, Rivaldo, Rui Costa, Seedorf

FORWARDS: Leonardo, Shevchenko, Tomasson

Apparently, good 'ol Blubba has an *injury* - the calf I think. Might not be able to play. He got a mysterious *ailment* before the first clash now this... Kinda of a coinkidink, don't ya think?

Well, I'm going to make a très très bold prediction here: Real 0 - 1 Milan

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
No Inzaghi or Kaladze for this match.. because i am displeased with Milan at the moment due to their inability to SCORE!, and the fact its a Real home game, and they are going thru some good form (5-1 against Alaves), the Merengues should take this match, unfortunately. :head:

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah... but Real's D is sucky at best and injury-prone...they've got a shot of scoring 1...

Rex

Reaction score
Well then without Pippo and Ambrosini, the spot belongs to Sheva upfront and right midfielders belongs to between Brocchi and Dalla Bona.

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
inzaghi, amrbo, gattuso, kaladze, serginho wont play...........
Full squad - Goalkeepers: Abbiati, Dida, Fiori.

Defenders: Aubameyang, Costacurta, Helveg, Laursen, Maldini, Nesta, Simic.

Midfielders: Brocchi, Dalla Bona, Pirlo, Redondo, Rivaldo, Rui Costa, Seedorf.

Forwards: Leonardo, Shevchenko, Tomasson

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Rivaldo..........Welcome back to the Bernabue......I am wondering if your reception is warmer here than the San Siro........Rivaldo and Redondo could be key for this match. Rivaldo has played many-a-battles within this stadio vs. this team, and Redondo has done the same, but with this team. More than Seedorf really! This will fuel their desire to produce (although they should be pumped just to be playing for the Rossoneri).

Plus, the boys should welcome the fact that this encounter is outside the Serie A......since we no longer seem to know how to win in the Serie A :rolleyes:

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
too right Donnie, for some inexplicable we're unbeatable in CL but suck at Serie A! And Redondo might wish to show the Merengues that he still has the magic touch from the CL final a couple of years ago! And Rivaldo has been disappointing this year and this would be sweet revenge if Milan can kick Real out of the tournament by beating them at home!!! :devil2:

THeJaMmi1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Rex said:
THeJaMmi1 said:
...because he is rubbish and we have players who play more for the shirt and are prepared to sacrifice fo the team

Liking or disliking Rivaldo is your problem, his role in team become one of important things in scheme of Ancelotti's footballing...besides his effort will needed in CL's second group stage campaign against the home side the Merenques...at least with his experience played in Primera Division..he knows subtlety about Madrid a bit more.

100% agree thats obective...

this is subjective, when has rivaldo played for the shirt for us? what game can u really say that he has shined for us or #actually pulled out of second gear??

NONE...

Sheva has scored the same amount of goals as him (with no pens) and less games!

Yes one can argue rivaldo is a midfielder, buthe ahs been playing same role as sheva..

Also rivaldo hardly every plays for the team, when he gets the ball the pace does get slower and he doesnt pass much unless it can be an assist...

i do agree that i don't like rivaldo, and i do sometimes let my passion get the better of myself and make biased comments, YET i can wasily vouch that the only reason that rivaldo has been better for us this season, than another player who maybe would do the same performances for us is that, he has a name and reputation, people pay focus to him taking the pressure of players like RUI and SEEDORF and need be not said INZAGHI

rony31

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Well, here's Milan's Starting XI (from ACMilan.com)

Abbiati; Simic, Nesta, Costacurta, Maldini; Dalla Bona, Seedorf, Redondo, Brocchi; Rivaldo, Tomasson

A 4-4-2 formation?! :eek: Well, the back 4 are all regular first-teamers, along with Seedorf and Rivaldo, but the rest- I guess it's safe to say are back-ups :tongue:

Schedule