Robinho Thread

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Really good work for the first goal, he started the counter and gave Ibra the assist. Also great that in the second half Robinho scored a goal too :star:
He always works very hard and runs up and down the whole game, I really like that.

sammy22

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Binho, Pato its time to dream and see you in a few years Mario
Just have to say wow that was such a great performance. Baris defence will be numbling about the number 70 for a while

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
anyway i think he would have done better than pato vs lecce, pity he got the flu

All three would have played if Binho didnt get the flu.

Really good work for the first goal, he started the counter and gave Ibra the assist. Also great that in the second half Robinho scored a goal too :star:
He always works very hard and runs up and down the whole game, I really like that.

Yeah i really love his movement and work effort throughout the game - every fucking game that too! Our lack of this kind of a player otherwise makes him so important now. This was evident against Lecce where everything seemed so static and unconnected

Sophie

chiamato Mr X
Reaction score
Fav. Players
everyone always
Very good game from Robinho :star: His workrate is definitely impressive.

Ramzee

Forza Milan per sempre!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De Sciglio, Ambrosini, SeS, Montolivo.
MOTM, involved in all three goals :) Too bad we didn't have him against Lecce.

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
MOTM, involved in all three goals :) Too bad we didn't have him against Lecce.

+1

Robinho actually was extraordinary tonight, both he and Merkel!

diavoli7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Pirlo Cafu Ambrosini Nesta Gattuso Kaka Silva Pato Rivaldo Essien
regretting that i didnt get to see it.:mad:

+1, stupid examinations :(

seems like robinho was amazing and decisive. well done :)

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
splendid performance,

deserved MOTM

it's really nice to see that cassano, binho & ibra speak the universal language of football

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini
Dominating!

+1

Every game he's showing his worth. The guy is constantly moving, he's a constant threat to the Cesena defence.

Only his finishing is below par, but saying that I'm sounding like a broken mp3.

badboybjörn

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Love him.

Hes on fire tonight. To bad we cant seem to get the whole team to click all at once right now.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Very wasteful in front of goal tonight, and not for the first time. But until another Milan forward shows the will to do half the running Robinho does, he deserves to keep his place.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Now I love Robinho, but I've never seen anyone miss so many chances! If Cesena equalized, the other players should have kicked his ass.

That being said, its impressive how he actually gets in so many chances when the team is not actually playing for him. An electrifying performance by the little man, key player no doubt with his involvment.

oh, and theres his first assist, happy now? :tongue:

Last edited:

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
His finishing have never been this bad. He has been hot and cold but it was laughable at one point but he was still the best Milan player for me.

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
Yeah, he waste many chance... but fuck without him we won't dominating Cesena !
what a performance, he on everywhere.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
He's literally everywhere on the pitch. Loved his game today. But geez, the finishing problem is going to gray my whole head. He's better than that, oh well, didn't cost milan today.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
He didn't cost the team anything with his woeful finishing today, though he might have another day he should keep his place - not just because of his running (as Calum pointed out) but finishing aside, he played very well today, and was arguably MOTM if not at least top 3.

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
Thank God we don't have to rue his missed chances today but was by far one of his best performance in Rossoneri colors. :star:

Ramzee

Forza Milan per sempre!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De Sciglio, Ambrosini, SeS, Montolivo.
Great performance by Robi again this week :) He has very great understanding of Ibra, barely always gets on the spot when Ibra makes some pass out of nowhere.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Robinho was in beast mode today - if someone can switch his boots with Ibra or Pato we will win the treble - lol

Interfanatic

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
His first half was excellent. Best player on the pitch by far. Impressed me a lot. His second half was decent. The thing is if he misses that many chances and Milan don't win, he's gonna get criticized regardless of how well he plays, because he really did play well.

Reminds me of Ibra at Inter in knockoutstage matches. Was always one of Inter's best players on the pitch, but missed too many chances and thus got the worst player "award" in the newspapers.

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
Damn, poor guy's snakebit.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm really bugged by this finishing issue tbh. When I think about it, none of the chances were real one on ones, 100% clear cut chance where if you miss youre a dunce. Its just that he created so many chances and had so many shots, that youd think some of those were bound to get in. On another day he might have scored a hattrick. Maybe its down to pure luck cos I remember him finishing a lot better.

milanista1899

Solo Milan
Reaction score
I'm really bugged by this finishing issue tbh. When I think about it, none of the chances were real one on ones, 100% clear cut chance where if you miss youre a dunce. Its just that he created so many chances and had so many shots, that youd think some of those were bound to get in. On another day he might have scored a hattrick. Maybe its down to pure luck cos I remember him finishing a lot better.

agree but sometimes he could pass it to someone when its at a tight angle...like the one at the very last where he hits the post,pato was in front of open goal..there are a few other times too..no complains thou but he could be a little less selfish..

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta

think about it. it is like a milan reboot. remember when we now started up winning matches and putting in good performances. robinho had finishing issues then too. so today he had finishing issue. imo this only bodes well for us in the future. lol. robson was very very very good today and his workrate...wow.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Dominating!

I FUCKING LOVE HIM.

I never thought he's gonna be involved this much. I never doubted his abilities but he's showing much more than I expected, he's running his ass out for the team.

If only Pato could work with Ibra + Robinho, I dont even wanna imagine how deadly that would be

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Goals will come, Robinho is not some kid, he and all of the team knows that things will turn up good if he keeps playing like this.

His football today was simply brilliant! Most of all for the way he fought with his heart and played with his head. That is the things I respect in real players - champion mentality! Players in AC Milan need to play that way and respect Milan's shirt like that, and Binho has earned my respect, full! :star:

All round performance, reminded me of our old Ricky at some points! Bravo Robinho! Him, Ibra the king and Cassano will be super tridente.

Commentator on the channel I watched it said at one point: "Man City fans would not recognise this player..." :)

Schedule