Robinho Thread

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Robinho for 10mil or so isnt bad @ all but not more.
He was better than Kaka + Dinho during the WC so I think he got what it takes.
I cant but 2 compare him 2 Cassano.

RATM

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Even 5M would be more than enough for Robinho.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't know why so many people are drinking the Kool-Aid about how Robinho's going to turn into something wonderful just because he came over here. We'd be completely off our nut to fork over 30m for him. And if he's so great, why aren't there other teams clamoring for his services?

And it's a little disconcerting that the Bald Ego & Berlu seem to be deemphasizing Milan's Italian presence for a few overhyped Brazilians as of late.

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Passion for *9* said:
Xcept they want 30.

He's totally + I mean TOTALLY... overrated.
Nope, no for 30M! It's better to spend the money to ensure other young player like Pato..

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
BMWTaylor said:
And if he's so great, why aren't there other teams clamoring for his services?
there were rumours Spurs were enquirin' about him... but he blew them off sayin' they are not a big club... lolz...

edika_kaka

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Steven Defour
robinho want to leave real madrid..
so its a good news..
we can sign him..

i cant wait this player will play at milan

kaka,ricardo oliviera,ronaldo,robinho..
SAMBA

fiume_1987

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Desailly, Redondo, Rivaldo, Rui Costa, Maldini, Pato, T. Silva
I mean seriously guyz - HE'S TOTALLY OVERRATED, since his coming to Madrid he didn't do anything and spent a lot of time on the bench. I watched his play against Betis and he was horrible, no composure and strength what-so-ever...
I don't mind that we sign a young player, but why waste big money on Robinho (I don't see a place in the team for him, too), when we can get players like Montolivo, Sneijder, V.D. Vaart etc.
Not to mention his bad temper and constant wining... really not sort of player I would like in MIlan's shirt...at all

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
Milan should focus on italian talent, not brazilian.

Mystik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Marcus said:
Milan should focus on italian talent, not brazilian.
I agree wholeheartedly. A.C. Milan is an Italian team and should have a solid core of Italian players. For now we have a good core but I'm hoping that our management keep this in mind before they go on their Brazilian buying frenzy.

PatoKaka

eLdiablo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Seedorf, Pato, Sneijder,Danny Alves, J.Moutinho, Berbatov, Aguero, Nesta
fiume_1987 said:
I mean seriously guyz - HE'S TOTALLY OVERRATED, since his coming to Madrid he didn't do anything and spent a lot of time on the bench. I watched his play against Betis and he was horrible, no composure and strength what-so-ever...
I don't mind that we sign a young player, but why waste big money on Robinho (I don't see a place in the team for him, too), when we can get players like Montolivo, Sneijder, V.D. Vaart etc.
Not to mention his bad temper and constant wining... really not sort of player I would like in MIlan's shirt...at all

we should spend money on players like PATO.. (aguero :cry: too bad he went to atletico).. or HUNTELAAR :D.. or van der vaart as a seedorf replacement but too bad he signed till 2011

chuel

RICONQUISTIAMOLA!
Reaction score
Robinho invites Milan approach Wednesday 14 March, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan approached Robinho before settling for Ronaldo, revealed the striker, but he is ready to reconsider the move this summer.

The Rossoneri looked at several options to reinforce their front line in January and the 24-year-old Brazilian had been suggested as a potential target.

Now Robinho himself has told website Globoesporte.com that it was more than a simple rumour in the Press.

“During the January transfer window Milan came looking for me,” he explained. “Real Madrid chose to keep me, so the Italian club turned its attention towards Ronaldo.”

It may be considered quite a snub that Il Fenomeno was not first choice in the Real squad, but the two could end up being teammates again at San Siro.

“If things keep going like this, I think it will be difficult for me to stay in Madrid. I would go elsewhere and try to find more space.”

That club could well be Milan, who are said to be unsatisfied with the progress shown by Alberto Gilardino and Ricardo Oliveira this term.

Although Ronaldinho has repeatedly been named as the primary target, it won’t be easy to tempt him away from Barcelona.

Robinho had been linked to Milan when he was still at Santos in the summer of 2005, although he has found life tough under Fabio Capello’s regime.

“He does not have faith in me. If he did, then I would be a first team player, not a reserve. It’s only logical and I take nothing back,” continued the fiery youngster.

“I was asked if I was happy and I said yes because I live in a nice house in a lovely city. But I am only truly happy on the field and no player can be when he is only allowed a few minutes in the second half.”

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/mar14q.html

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
I think it is a good news. We can replace Inzaghi or Oliveira with him :D

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Well he is young and fast. He is overrated but had a much better world cup compared to most of the brazilian players. Well maybe under the guidance of a good coach and some work out in the gym he will improve. We need young and players with pace so i guess he would be a good signing IF THE PRICE is right.

Pirlo Fan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov
Having to overpay would be the major problem with this transfer. Add to that Robinho is only finding the physical side of his game which is needed in europe this season and it could be a major flop. And honestly I'm tired of seeing so many Brazilians at the club. I think we need to invest in some european talent.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Robinho to Milan?Hell nooo :rolleyes:

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
Overrated and fabricated garbage.

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
there were rumours Spurs were enquirin' about him... but he blew them off sayin' they are not a big club... lolz...
As an Arsenal fan...that was great! :D

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Not all Brazilian footballers are good ... wouldn't mind him in a swap deal for Oli though. Next ...

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Who will win our headers if we play Robinho?:D

nicholasbellono

Beginner
Reaction score
I don't think robinho is very good. I think he is all hype. He would match up good against Olivera, but that isn't saying much. If we are going to buy someone, let's at least get someone to improve our team.

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta
Add to that agility and technique. Can do very well as a striker or an AM.

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
He is a good player, great technique, speed and dribbling. His body and physical strength may let him struggle in the Italian league, but talent does magic. Yes he surely is overrated and didn't deserve all the fuss about him 2 years ago, after all...nobody does; but he is a magician and has a lot of talent in him.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
OK Robinho is good, but let's wait until Milan SELL some players first, before we talk about BUYING some others. Sadly, who would buy elderly people?

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta
Gila#11. said:
ORez, why is an ex-milan player in you're sig. lol. :D
Well, I really despise the fact that we sold him at such a young age with such a promising future. I wouldn't mind re-signing him, and I think Coly wont mind it either if he returned to fit the shoes of greats like Maldini, Baresi, Ayala and Albertini. A time to immortalize himeself. </ot>

edma

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta & Pirlo
i think it a lucky to have robinho in team..
he have speed and skill where he can assist and score well..

iLuVuRoNaLdO

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R99, dinho, Cafu, dida, kaka, all brazilians, CR7, Ferdinand, Giggsy, Rooney, Zairi, Manutd
nicholasbellono said:
I don't think robinho is very good. I think he is all hype. He would match up good against Olivera, but that isn't saying much. If we are going to buy someone, let's at least get someone to improve our team.
i think he is the next "ronaldo". he just needs to get out of Capello's hands.
otherwise, he is very talented and has speed which can put more attacking style for Milan.
he just don't get the chance to show what he is.

he was way better when he was in brazil. which has more impressing football and harder. i think he'll like italy.

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
We don't need overrated brazilians! What's wrong with our management? Is leonardo still our scout, cause i know him well and i know that he knows brazilian football better than anyone at milan - therefore no to Robinho!

Schedule