Official Basketball thread(NBA; EuroLeague etc)

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
10 points difference for the end of 3rd quarter!

It is possible for heat to comeback IF James steps-up and leads his way to score more ...

Last edited:

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lebron has just gone off on both ends. It about time he showed up.

Manu has been horrible. How the spurs blew this lead?

Last edited:

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why didn't Parker pass it to Duncan? Why did pop take out Duncan? Too stupid plays by the spurs.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Well deserved win to Heat no doubt; came-back from 10 points deference and make it to 7.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Those final minutes of 4th quarter... Holy shit, i witnessed some serious shit.

Goddamn!!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Amazing game amazing series

Lebron no headband mode....scary!!

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Game Stat FG% 3P% FT% REB TO
SAS 43.5 27.8 75 45 13
MIA 46.9 57.9 76.2 42 15

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Why didn't Parker pass it to Duncan? Why did pop take out Duncan? Too stupid plays by the spurs.

Why did pop take Duncan out? Cause heat had 5 3 point shooters in and needed a 3.

That said- if Duncan is in, off the Lebron miss its nearly 100% bosh doesn't get the easy rebound and assist to ray

Then again. If Duncan is in, i can assure bosh ends up in corner with potential shot over Lebron.

Pop made a decision. Might be first time I've seen pop make a wrong decision

-

That was a GREAT game.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
“@GswFanLee: RT: @KamBrothers Wow. BK RT @jadubin5: Heat O-Rtg with LeBron + Wade on court: 92.0. Heat O-Rtg with LeBron + no Wade: 143.3”

Wade was a huge negative as usual

Honestly. V teams who know who to pack the paint. Wade is such a liability unless they can force turnovers (allow him to run). Spurs rarely turn it over. Where as pacers for ex. Do turn it over a bit too much (youth)

These teams are so even

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Credit to Duncan- what a game

Credit to bosh too. Bosh for years has been one of leagues most underrated defenders. He may not be strongest but aside from prime kg (who was on another level) I can't think of any other bigs in last 10-15 years who play pick and roll or wing switches better than bosh last few years. He's got agility and lateral quickness and doesn't foul

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
It was such a big loss, I'm not Sure If Spurs can come back, but that's what it takes to win the title.

5 up with 30 seconds left , it was almost over but now they have to get ready for an away game 7. There's no answer for Lebron but that has not stopped Spurs till now. I bet on Spurs to win.

Tartufo

Primavera
Reaction score
It was such a big loss, I'm not Sure If Spurs can come back, but that's what it takes to win the title.

5 up with 30 seconds left , it was almost over but now they have to get ready for an away game 7. There's no answer for Lebron but that has not stopped Spurs till now. I bet on Spurs to win.

That's what I am worried about. It's not only the defeat, but the way it happened. 10-point lead entering the 4th quarter, 5-point lead with 30 seconds to go. Furthermore, IF Kawhi Leonard made both free throws, IF the Spurs had rebounded one of James' missed 3s...it's just crushing to lose that way.

As much as I dislike Wade and as shit as he has been in the playoffs, he is the player you want in your team for a Game 7. Things are not looking good for the Spurs.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Spoelstra nearly cost them that game. Miami goes on a huge run with Lebron + 3 floor spacing guys. And Wade comes back in and they stop.

People need to remember for all the 'jordan legacy' Jordan didn't play v. zone Ds. Illegal defense rules, made it easier for him to get to rim. Spurs DID play a defense last night, which would defined as 'illegal defense' in the jordan era.

Now I don't want to go into another 'lebron v. jordan debate' but remember this. Wade cannot make a shot outside 15 feet. Hewll he doesn't even attempt them. Because of this, spurs do not respect him at all outside 15. This allows them to help and double onto lebron penetration, along w/ duncan rotating over (among best defenders ever).

when wade was out and it was even battier in, Spiurs couldn't do that. They know Battier can hit that and WILL take that. They know Lebron will pass it if they rotate and he's open. It creates NATURAL space.

-

So the heat don't have many flaws per-say but spurs did design perfect team to beat them. And that is take advantage of Wade/Lebron lack of spacing by playing disapine compact defense and not foul (Spurs are best team in nba at 'not fouling')

Heat have countered these teams (indy, chicago) by playing highly aggressive defense and forcing turnovers and running (something wade + lebron combo is designed to do), but spurs also are best team in NBA at not turning it over.

Last night (despite manu being HORRIBLE) was first time Heat won despite forcing less turnovers than Miami.

Schedule