The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Closed Thread

Old 21-01-2020, 13:29   #27481
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Rebic: "I am not at Milan by a chance, I wanted to be remembered here. One day I'd like to return to Frankfurt."
Old 21-01-2020, 13:31   #27482
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

tutto sport: #ACMilan feel like ‘victims’ in ‘monstrous’ €40m pursuit of Dani Olmo.
Old 21-01-2020, 13:33   #27483
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

tutto sport : Krzysztof Piątek will have to make a decision by the end of this week.
Old 21-01-2020, 13:44   #27484
Hitchens
Progress of a kind

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
tutto sport: #ACMilan feel like ‘victims’ in ‘monstrous’ €40m pursuit of Dani Olmo.
Beta FC
Old 21-01-2020, 13:47   #27485
Phantomx
Only Milan

Quote:
CM: Januzaj's agent "We have been contacted by Milan, there is a chance for him to move. Roma also asked information about Adnan."
what's the point of signing him?
we're selling suso to sign another slow lazy player !?

Signature
Un sogno Per Alcuni…Un incubo Per Altri

Old 21-01-2020, 13:49   #27486
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobinho View Post
Clearly Milan wouldn't accept a bid of 20m for Bennacer today so his value is higher than that, at least to Milan. How much another club might pay is a more difficult thing to judge but he certainly isn't transferable for 20m.
Agreed...just like Milan refuse to accept anything below 35-40m for Suso whereas no other clubs are prepared to pay even half that outright and insist on an option.
Old 21-01-2020, 14:01   #27487
nekky
Big Muffin

Fav. Players: Ibrahimovic Kaká Thiago Silva Shevschenko Cassano Pato Nesta Maldini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
Yeah in the same parallel universe where Suso commands 35-40m

Both are 20m players at best.
Honestly, I think Bennacer's real worth should be around that amount. I'm glad that no one wants to buy Bennacer for that sum though because his worth is basically being hidden under the overall crap player's we have bar few. His playstyle honestly looks like Verratti in almost every aspect. I've seen both play and I can't really say that Verratti is much (or at all) better than Ben, but since he plays in Ligue 1 and in PSG, he stands out a lot more compared to Ben. If you put him in a Barca or RM team that has good midfield support, his price would easily be 50M+.

Put a young iniesta next to Kessie, Suso and hakan and I can almost guarantee that even he would be undervalued by a large margain

Signature

El Faraone

Last edited by nekky; 21-01-2020 at 14:04.
Old 21-01-2020, 14:14   #27488
Pingu
Theonomenal

Rebic to Sportske Novosti:

"At the beginning of the season we did not expect this situation, but with the time things are improving. The team is young and have quality, it takes time to start giving your best. But I'm optimistic."

"We have signed experienced and quality players. The results are already visible, in the last four games we have done well."

"Ibrahimovic is one of the best strikers in the history of football, he is certainly a reinforcement. Milan will benefit from his experience and quality on the field."

"We all feel better with him, Ibra is a positive character who brings a winning mentality. He and I talk often, he is kind and nice. He often helps us with advice, it is an honour."

"Boban? I speak to him after games, he is always there for any help. He believes in us."

"I am not a number 9, I have never been a top scorer. In the national team and at Eintracht I was always one of the most important players. I have qualities that are welcome in every team, I am not in such a big club by chance."

"I made many sacrifices to come to a club like Milan. I achieved this goal, I want to leave a mark and do something I would be remembered for. I believe in myself. One day I will definitely return to Frankfurt, but first I have a lot to do here."

"I am a professional, I carry out my what's required from me with dedication. Professionalism requires patience, even if waiting is difficult. I think I played well the last game, the coach is convinced he can count on me."

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Old 21-01-2020, 14:16   #27489
Hugh Janus
fanboy

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini SD

Keep them bold posts coming Devilo

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Bertolacci may very well be a must sign player, considering everything. He could be to us for the next five years, what Marchisio is to Juve.
Old 21-01-2020, 14:22   #27490
Gacek
World Cup Winner

Januzaj? Another leftfooted right winger?
I don't understand this tendency in Milan to buy leftfooted right wingers to play in 442. 433 - yes, big yes for inverted wingers, but you need to have a striker for that.

Referring to the example of Mihajlovic's Milan I bet Pioli is "restarting" the formation with using 442, but his goal is to change the formation into asymetric 433, somehow similar to Leonardo's 2009 Milan. Back then we had three attackers, but while RW played similar to second striker, LW (Ronaldinho) played as a classic winger).

Now Pioli can set the formation like that:
Four in back, three midfielders (LCM working his ass off in defence, like Hakan does, mezz'ala, RCM belaying RW, but more offensive-minded than LCM), three attackers (RW like Samu, a complete striker on the top and a second striker on the left.
With that formation we need a backup to Ibra (Petagna would work) and someone to compete with Kessie and we're set. IMO management should focus on unlocking the potential we have (bringing Kessie, Calabria, Conti, Hakan to their top shape) more than on strenghtening the squad. The quality is already there.
Old 21-01-2020, 14:26   #27491
Pingu
Theonomenal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gacek View Post
IMO management should focus on unlocking the potential we have (bringing Kessie, Calabria, Conti, Hakan to their top shape) more than on strenghtening the squad. The quality is already there.
I'd love to agree with this but they've had 2-3 years now (bar Conti since injuries) to show quality and rarely do. Yes, maybe a top coach can get more out of them but for us they seem limited with the odd great game. It's maybe better to offload these types of mediocre players and replace with quality and not gamble on "unlocking" their quality.

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Old 21-01-2020, 14:38   #27492
Gacek
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
I'd love to agree with this but they've had 2-3 years now (bar Conti since injuries) to show quality and rarely do. Yes, maybe a top coach can get more out of them but for us they seem limited with the odd great game. It's maybe better to offload these types of mediocre players and replace with quality and not gamble on "unlocking" their quality.
Each player has a different story.
Do you remember Kessie from Atalanta? He was playing in a perfectly organised team and always knew what to do. Does he have same comfort in Milan?
Hakan isn't only under immense pressure - impossible to handle while playing out of position as LW - but also had a bad luck playing behind Piątek/Kalinić/unbearable Higuain. How easy is playing with them?
Suso... there are two kind of Milan fans. Those who noticed his immense potential last season and his haters. Tertium non datur. He has big disadvantages (mostly his chimeric style and tendency to lose focus), obviously, but it's not strange that Valencia, Atletico and Sevilla want him.
Conti - injuries. With time he is getting better and better. I don't think he has a potential to be one of the best in the world (tbh i think Calabria has) but in a well organised team he can shine, just need a midfielder who can cover his setbacks.

I'm sure in a one-to-one duel our first team is one of the best in serie a. Thing is they're managed awfully (not just since june, but since ~2012), you can't play well without a clear and right instructions. I can't recall any other example of a team who ignores true manager's needs in every market, while bringing (often) classy, but not needed players. Bonucci is a perfect example - but one of many. Did we need Piątek? Did Gattuso had a spot for Paqueta? How about Caldara? Laxalt? Biglia? Borini? And so on...
You can't have a strong team with a conflict between management and manager in terms of team needs.
Old 21-01-2020, 14:39   #27493
Don Italo
National Team Player

According to Sportske Novosti, Olmo is close to heading to Lipsia for 16M + bonuses + and a percentage of future resale.
Old 21-01-2020, 14:40   #27494
Hugh Janus
fanboy

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini SD

Bundesliga 3:0 Paolo Maldini

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Bertolacci may very well be a must sign player, considering everything. He could be to us for the next five years, what Marchisio is to Juve.
Old 21-01-2020, 14:41   #27495
vB9
Man with a Plan

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Italo View Post
According to Sportske Novosti, Olmo is close to heading to Lipsia for 16M + bonuses + and a percentage of future resale.

There will be more hidden costs.

Signature
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Donadoni, Pirlo, Baggio, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
Old 21-01-2020, 14:54   #27496
Mr. Tea
Ac Milan Icon

Leipzig is a pussy move for olmo. Like come on, you go to Milan and if you perform you become a star.

Like imagine a young ibra going from Ajax to a team like Leipzig. Someone needs to talk some sense into this kid.
Old 21-01-2020, 15:07   #27497
vB9
Man with a Plan

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Not all are Kaka! He was asked if he wud go on loan when he 1st came... guy goes 'naaaa... I'm a future B-d'Or winner I'm staying right here'

Signature
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Donadoni, Pirlo, Baggio, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
Old 21-01-2020, 15:09   #27498
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Janus View Post
Keep them bold posts coming Devilo
I'm done, kojak killed the mood. Now back to posting gifs.
Old 21-01-2020, 15:21   #27499
Hitchens
Progress of a kind

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

Quote:
I'm done, kojak killed the mood. Now back to posting gifs.
What an Olmo move to be discouraged by him.

Need you hyping this place up for the next week
Old 21-01-2020, 15:37   #27500
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Italo View Post
Seems like the Haaland move. 20mil + father fee + agent money
Closed Thread