Ronaldo OR Van Basten

Who was a better striker

• Ronaldo

Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Marco Van Basten

Votes: 76 59.8%
  • They were both equally good since Marco wasn't that fast and Ronaldo couldn't head a beach ball

Votes: 11 8.7%

• Total voters

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Ahem ... once again jumping to conclusions about my opinion on Fat Ronaldo. False conclusions, btw, and while this may come as a surprise to you and others, I actually think that Fat Ronaldo > Joe the plumber.
Surely Joe the plumber couldn't be worse than a 'sodomized scam artist' unless of course...you like 'sodomized scam artists' :eek:

Last edited:

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This poll is easy. Mr. Marco Van Basten,for me has been the most complete forward I have seen. Ronaldo was a "beast" with short spells of brilliance ut every game that he touched the ball, fans were on their toes with the possibility of injury.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Marca had polls of best footballers through times categorized into positions(lines). As every poll it can easily be criticized(obviously it has it's Spanish bias with players that have been in La Liga and so) with some names popping up higher than they should and some are below from what they are rated from the critics but it was interesting what was at the top of strikers:
1.Ronaldo 3%
(18.423)
2.Van Basten 3%
(18.092)
3.Romario 3%
(18.063)
4.Cruyff 3%
(18.007)'

http://www.marca.com/marca/debate/2010/05/1015/prevotaciones1015.html

(Pele and Maradona were listed as midfielders)

karish

Kaka
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9,kaka,Pato,Sheva,R80,Seedorf
Ronaldo :proud:

Fuck van Basten :D