The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
unknown.png

Benfica, Leicester, Lille.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Can you stop trying to be ?right? all the time? No one gives a fuck what you say or think about players or anything else, we are all here for banter.

Not wanting to tell I'm right, but if an ex Samu supporter comes to tell me that we need a RW because Samu is not good (despite that I said this last season), it's really ridiculous.

I believe Samu will not be the RW, it's Saele, Hauge, Brahim or Rebic. If not that of course we'll need a RW. But Pioli shouldn't be a total moron to not see that Samu is not doing well.

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I think Hauge should be fine at RW. He seems to be an amazing player with good speed, crisp passing and over all good skills on the ball. If he plays on the RW position, he might not play at his best but that should be better than what Samu does at the same position anyway.

Sent from my CPH1861 using Tapatalk

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio

Brugge the team that tried to sign Hauge quite recently

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I would want Roma, but you can't play against Italian teams, right?

Then I don't want a team with a strong defence. For example, not Celtic.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
What is wrong with you guys. Do you really think we can afford 10M/season player.. our best player might leave as we cannot increase his salary and you want 10M player to sit on our bench... sweet dreams... we can get Zaza. this is our reality for a Ibra back up.. maybe someone like JOvic on loan but he is still expensive.. unless Real will pay half of his salary...

Gab Marcotti said an interesting thing when discussing Cavani and rumors. People keep talking about his high salary... BUT, the fact that he earned that much at PSG doesn't mean he will earn close to that at his next team. He's basically unemployed now, old and there's not much demand for him. So, he will most likely end up getting a normal salary.

I wouldn't want him here though. What kind of beta male you have to be to reject a contract extension and get a shot to win CL trophy?

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Cavani has agreed a deal with some team it was just not still made public.
He had Gremio in Brazil as a plan B... He had accepted a 3M salary offer from them in case he didn't agree any deal in Europe.

But he called them today saying he will stay in Europe.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
What is wrong with you guys. Do you really think we can afford 10M/season player.. our best player might leave as we cannot increase his salary and you want 10M player to sit on our bench... sweet dreams... we can get Zaza. this is our reality for a Ibra back up.. maybe someone like JOvic on loan but he is still expensive.. unless Real will pay half of his salary...

First off, he doesn't have to sit on the bench. He can be employed on the wings when needed. He covers all 3 positions up front. Whether he wants to or not is a different story.

Secondly, Cavani is a much better option for the short term fix we are looking for upfront and much cheaper than jovic who would cost a bomb with significant risks attached.

Now I'm all for reuniting jovic and rebic as they were lethal together but I'd rather take a short term gamble up front on a guy who I know would do well in serie a as opposed to a young expensive prospect with questionable professionalism that would cost an arm.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What attitude? How many times he had to cover back and tackle and stop players because we were so shit to defend? I've never seen Leao defending more than he did today.

Tell me if Maldini or Colombo did anything, both were less than him, what about Brahim? He was busy trying to show how he can keep the ball.

Leao haters are ridiculous, if the whole team plays like shit, they will always select Leao to criticise. Maybe because the expections are higher. Or maybe because he is black.

No buddy you are ridiculous. Who was shitting on Tonali before? Oh yeah, you still do. Why? Because he is white and Italian. I don't give a shit about your silly short sightedness. Tonali wasn't game fitness ready so it is not Leao too but in your little brain Leao was supreme and the rest of players were shit.

Or the agenda you have against Daniel Maldini. Paolo said: "Daniel has to prove his worth and work hard to be on the first team" VSheva's translation: "You see guys Paolo says that his piece of shit son has to start" :fp::fp: Even in your new topic "I told you guys D.Maldini is Paqueta's replacement" Who wants to be the replacement of someone that was for Pioli even less of a player than Krunic. Quite frankly did anybody expected Daniel Maldini to excel as CF. It was either him or Colombo and your boy Leao did not have the legs to go 90 minutes. So let me ask you who should have started as CF against Rio Ave, Ibra? Rebic? Leao? Laxalt? Brahim? Krunic? Tatarusanu?

As per usual, you are an amusing bloke.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
No buddy you are ridiculous. Who was shitting on Tonali before? Oh yeah, you still do. Why? Because he is white and Italian. I don't give a shit about your silly short sightedness. Tonali wasn't game fitness ready so it is not Leao too but in your little brain Leao was supreme and the rest of players were shit.

Or the agenda you have against Daniel Maldini. Paolo said: "Daniel has to prove his worth and work hard to be on the first team" VSheva's translation: "You see guys Paolo says that his piece of shit son has to start" :fp::fp: Even in your new topic "I told you guys D.Maldini is Paqueta's replacement" Who wants to be the replacement of someone that was for Pioli even less of a player than Krunic. Quite frankly did anybody expected Daniel Maldini to excel as CF. It was either him or Colombo and your boy Leao did not have the legs to go 90 minutes. So let me ask you who should have started as CF against Rio Ave, Ibra? Rebic? Leao? Laxalt? Brahim? Krunic? Tatarusanu?

As per usual, you are an amusing bloke.

Daniel Maldini did start in probably one of the most important games of this season. What more should I say?

I did not shit on Tonali.

As for Italians, I don't think you can find a bigger fan of Romagnoli or Donnarumma in this forum.

Last edited:

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think Hauge should be fine at RW. He seems to be an amazing player with good speed, crisp passing and over all good skills on the ball. If he plays on the RW position, he might not play at his best but that should be better than what Samu does at the same position anyway.

Sent from my CPH1861 using Tapatalk

The season is long and we all know Ante is very streaky. Let Hague compete. Only thing I know is that we need a backup for Ibra, an extra CB.

Samu is always Samu. He is a hard worker with some good moments. At this point Sale-boy is the starting RM, IMO.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Daniel Maldini did start in probably one of the most important games of this season. What more should I say?

I did not shit on Tonali.

Who should have started then? Think about it for a long time. If Duarte wasn't The Enemy Within, Daniel Maldini most likely would not have seen the pitch at all against Rio Ave. Colombo is clearly not ready and Rafael was not match fit which if we did would have caused him to get an injury. At the end of the day it was between 2 players Colombo or Maldini. If Leao was at the same fitness level and Pioli still selected between Maldini or Colombo then you would have a point.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Who should have started then? Think about it for a long time. If Duarte wasn't The Enemy Within, Daniel Maldini most likely would not have seen the pitch at all against Rio Ave. Colombo is clearly not ready and Rafael was not match fit which if we did would have caused him to get an injury. At the end of the day it was between 2 players Colombo or Maldini. If Leao was at the same fitness level and Pioli still selected between Maldini or Colombo then you would have a point.

I did not say Rafael Leao should start. Pioli said in press conference that he is only ready for a segment of game and I was fine with that.

The CF should have been Colombo, I don't know whether he is more ready than Daniel or not, but Daniel wasn't a CF.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
That match thread was a disaster. Half of you should be ashamed to be milan fans for the absolute pussy ass attitudes you spewed out. The beta performance of the team matches your beta defeatist mindsets that dog on players like piranhas for every mistake no matter how small yet a moment later will flip like a switch to cheer in support. Fake. The false positive attitude is a behavior that needs to be erradicated. Bunch of poli and montolivos.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How shit were Donnarumma and the other GK at taking their PKs lol. It looked like they were kicking field goals in the NFL.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
That match thread was a disaster. Half of you should be ashamed to be milan fans for the absolute pussy ass attitudes you spewed out. The beta performance of the team matches your beta defeatist mindsets that dog on players like piranhas for every mistake no matter how small yet a moment later will flip like a switch to cheer in support. The false positive attitude is a behavior that needs to be erradicated. Bunch of poli and montolivos.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Though I might also be among the people you are refering to, with many others. Yet this is the best post to end this stupid discussion happening after that game.

Time to calm down. Hopefully the management will know what we need, two more signings would do for now, only 4 days.

Last edited:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
How shit were Donnarumma and the other GK at taking their PKs lol. It looked like they were kicking field goals in the NFL.

Dunno about the other guy but expected much better from a gk who gets paid 15 mil a year.

Luckily rest of the team pulled through.

Missed reina today.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
why the FUCK doesn't milanstore sell these jerseys WTF dog
kEqW0Q2.png

pissed off breh

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
will padre pioli start jens petter hauge against spezia?

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
All of our key players look absolutely exhausted.

Curious to see who will make it to sunday's game.

I hope Paolo can manage to bring in a couple of good reinforcements to close mercato.

Leao was shite tonight, no doubt about it.

I'm not worried though since he's just come back and does not have good fitness level.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Though I might also be among the people you are refering to, with many others. Yet this is the best post to end this stupid discussion happening after that game.

Time to calm down. Hopefully the management will know what we need, two more signings would do for now, only 4 days.

If we want a team of champions, we as fans need to be champions of the same mindset, of the same caliber.

Status
Not open for further replies.