Francesco Coco Thread

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
So, after watching hours and hours of iconic Coco pics in the internet, I realized there's no thread to discuss him in this forum. First of all, we shall never forget he was the next Paolo Maldini back in 2000, we shall never forget that Inter was pwning us when we traded him, we shall never forget that Borriello is an amateur compared to him...

No but seriously, he had the potential to be a top LB, he was one of our best players at the start of the 00-01 season (remember CL group stage game vs Barcelona?) but never truely worked hard for it. I remember Maldini didn't actually supported the hype surrounding him when everyone was talking about him, and actually said he needed to show much more and act more like a pro if he truely wanted to be a WC player. Coco instead prefered to bang Manuela Arcuri, Giselle among other super hot girls and then spend his time with other guys in a yacht naked.

a.c.-milan-francesco-coco-267-stadion-2001-rare-czech-republic-football-trading-card-36216-p.jpg

francesco_coco_f5db.jpg

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
We can sign him if Taiwo flops. He's only 1 month older than zambrotta and younger than Nesta/Clarence.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
he already flops here.. taiwo is covering for him actually.

Fiero

Reaction score
Didn't he say he was an Inter supporter and happy to join them because he hated being in Milan? :o

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Was his move to Inter a kamikaze move, sacrificing himself for the good of our club? Did he knew in advance he was going to stop taking football seriously and decided to do maximum damage?

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Didn't he say he was an Inter supporter and happy to join them because he hated being in Milan? :o

But guess who he turned to when suggestive pics of him with other men showed up? :g: That was out of resentment.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo

he was just a little girl in a man's body.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

After this one of my biggest fears on corners was getting my eye poked out. Not wearing a funny hat

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
After this one of my biggest fears on corners was getting my eye poked out. Not wearing a funny hat
Comment of the 4 girls I used to sit with during recess in HS in 9th grade the day after that game "You know who I discovered is so hot" "Francesco Coco" "Yes, he looked so hot with that thing on his head" "OMG like so hot" "He looked so sexy with blood all over his face" "I felt like poor thing but at the same time 'rawr', so happy they injured him".

I was unable to say a word.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
thanx to him.. we scored 6 goals on inter once. :)

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Comment of the 4 girls I used to sit with during recess in HS in 9th grade the day after that game "You know who I discovered is so hot" "Francesco Coco" "Yes, he looked so hot with that thing on his head" "OMG like so hot" "He looked so sexy with blood all over his face" "I felt like poor thing but at the same time 'rawr', so happy they injured him".

:lol::lol::lol: :star::star::star:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Super thread. Getting dibs on Coco when I have sealed Broccoli :thumbsup:

:star:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Super thread. Getting dibs on Coco when I have sealed Broccoli :thumbsup:

I'm still one of the top Broccholis though, don't even think you have sealed him.

coco.jpg

However, he'll always have a place in my heart.

Last edited:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Once he was refused to sign with City cause he arrived at the training ground (while he was doing tests) smoking. He was so unsuited to football world.

:lol: looks like a Smurf invaded the pitch

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
Poor Francesco...:lol:

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Once he was refused to sign with City cause he arrived at the training ground (while he was doing tests) smoking. He was so unsuited to football world.

pretty sure Zidane would smoke before games... Maradonna would do coke

that isnt exactly the stroke of death, I think Coco probably just didnt really want to be great

Think its awesome though that he used to bang Tom Brady's wife (fucking hate Tom Brady)

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Comments were talking about how brave his performance was, have to say, this guy was once a "promising star" don't know hwat happened @ Inter

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He has been working for bein sport for a while , always favoring milan

Got a lot of respect for him for declaring his support for Milan over Inter in the first derby of the year

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Didn't he wanted to be an actor or sth

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
just seeing this dude makes me smile :)

Schedule