The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
People who don't like Samu will say he was always that shit but it's not true... He even ended the season in a very positive note.
But he really is looking pretty bad this season for some reason. Something is up with him

Mind it, he left the field at half-time in Portugal and today even with all the tiredness and 5 subs he didn't enter the field. Pioli lost confidence in him for now.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
The last time Milan won their first three Serie A games was in the 2006/07 season.

Milan 2-1 Lazio
Fillipo Inzaghi
Ricardo Oliveira

Parma 0-2 Milan
Clarence Seedorf
Kaka

Milan 1-0 Ascoli
Marek Jankulovski

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kabak is not going to come unless we significantly improve our offer, which we probably won't.

Either we get Rudiger on loan or stay as we are imo.

They lowered it from 25 to 20 million.

We offered 15 million + bonuses so fingers crossed that a deal is done soon.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Chiesa-Juve is supposedly a 2 year loan that becomes obligation if certain criteria are met.

Paying loan of 2M this year, 8M the second year + option to buy which becomes an obligation if:

- Juve finish in the top 4

- Chiesa achieves 10 goals and 10 assists

-Chiesa plays 60% of the matches.

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
People who don't like Samu will say he was always that shit but it's not true... He even ended the season in a very positive note.
But he really is looking pretty bad this season for some reason. Something is up with him

Mind it, he left the field at half-time in Portugal and today even with all the tiredness and 5 subs he didn't enter the field. Pioli lost confidence in him for now.

It's been 2 years since we signed him. He was just an ok player at Valencia and not huge talent.

He was Suso's back-up in Milan.

He had good games in Milan last season, but in general was poor, also in Giampaolo's time.

He is no longer a young player to wait.

Last edited:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
but in general was poor, also in Giampaolo's time.

Who wasn't?

giphy.gif

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
Juve mafia at it again. :fp:

Trash club

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@FabrizioRomano
Federico Chiesa is 'one step away' from joining Juventus.

?2m loan first year + ?8m loan second year + ?40m obligation to buy [if some conditions will occur].

Chiesa has to find an agreement to extend his contract with Fiorentina before joining Juve

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
@FabrizioRomano

?2m loan first year + ?8m loan second year + ?40m obligation to buy [if some conditions will occur].

Chiesa has to find an agreement to extend his contract with Fiorentina before joining Juve

50m for church :lol::lol:

He won't be worth half of that by year 3.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@FabrizioRomano

Those conditions are that Chiesa plays 60 per cent of the games for at least 30 minutes, or if he scored 10 goals or provides 10 assists.

There is also another condition, rather easier to achieve, which is that as long as Juventus finish in the top four, they must buy Chiesa outright.

The problem, according to Sky expert Gianluca Di Marzio, is that Chiesa?s contract with Fiorentina only runs to June 2022.

He therefore has to extend his contract first before he can move to Juve on loan, so the Viola are covered.

However, it?s reported that Chiesa wants the same salary he?d earn at Juventus in order to sign the extension and Fiorentina are not prepared to do that.

Haha Comisso do your best, dont extend Chiesa and send him to the stands :lol:

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score

Pioli hasn't lost confidence on Samu, but we have better players and he's on poor form. He will play because we have a lot of games but less minutes than other.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Speaking to the microphones of MilanTv, Jans-Petter Hauge spoke about the first sensations of AC Milan as a player. These are his words:

On the emotions at the debut.

"It was great to play here with the glorious Rossoneri shirt at San Siro. It was a great day for me and it was important that the team won."

On the feelings of the first days with the Rossoneri

"They have been wonderful days. The players and the staff have been very kind to me and have helped me a lot to settle in. I will try to learn Italian as quickly as possible and settle in the best possible way."

On the companions with whom he tied.

"The whole team has been very close to me, however these days I have talked a lot with Brahim, Bennacer and Leao. I talked a lot with Hakan who gave me advice on how to play and how to grow. I am very happy to be here with the whole team "

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Speaking to the microphones of MilanTv, Jans-Petter Hauge spoke about the first sensations of AC Milan as a player. These are his words:

"It was great to play here with the glorious Rossoneri shirt at San Siro. It was a great day for me and it was important that the team won."

"They have been wonderful days. The players and the staff have been very kind to me and have helped me a lot to settle in. I will try to learn Italian as quickly as possible and settle in the best possible way."

"The whole team has been very close to me, however these days I have talked a lot with Brahim, Bennacer and Leao. I talked a lot with Hakan who gave me advice on how to play and how to grow. I am very happy to be here with the whole team "

I love this team. Such a harmonious and friendly bunch, who also play some top class football.

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
It's been 2 years since we signed him. He was just an ok player at Valencia and not huge talent.

He was Suso's back-up in Milan.

He had good games in Milan last season, but in general was poor, also in Giampaolo's time.

He is no longer a young player to wait.
He played at Villarreal before joining Milan .

He was never world class or even close but he was good last season but this season he has been absolutely abysmal.

Sent from my CPH1861 using Tapatalk

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Read my post on Pioli's post-match above. He said:

"Franck is very sensitive, we had some friction at the beginning, there were discussions, then we understood each other, we spoke to each other."

:lol: I bet it went:

Padre: "Kessie. You have to play defensively as a DM, where your talents lay."

Kessie: "But.. I want to shoot!"

Padre: "Shooting to row Z isn't classed as shooting :head: "

Kessie: "I will do it if I want :'( "

Padre:
"Okay. Compromise. I'll let you be the president of the locker room if you do as a I say."

Kessie:
"Deal :)"
"But.. I want to shoot!" :lol: :lol:

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
They're actually giving Ladri 3 points. Not even that surprised.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Pioli hasn't lost confidence on Samu, but we have better players and he's on poor form. He will play because we have a lot of games but less minutes than other.

Sure, that's why I said *for now*.

But he need to get back to his form. He was not cheap, he can't play third fiddle.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Sale will eclipse Samu's best in no time.

Hauge > Chiesa same as 5il > 50mil.

ps: i love Pioli.

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
As much as Chiesa would have made sense for us, I think Hauge is faster than him and a lot better technically.

I'm so hyped for Hauge. If we consider the price that he has been brought in for it's just unbelievable.

Sent from my CPH1861 using Tapatalk

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
gattuso-2.jpg

Throwback to the difference between players and quality from then and now. Only two remain and have been huge for us (I don't count Donna Sr.).

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
We were never getting Chiesa. We have Casti, Salad, Rebic, Leao, Diaz...all can play RW.

Also, how is Kabak even an option?? Didn't he reject our offer and literally just sign with Shalke? What's the catch here?...

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

I love this team. Such a harmonious and friendly bunch, who also play some top class football.

Said it in the match thread - Things really moving in the right direction for this group. So happy the results are too which only will give them confirmation to carry on.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
We were never getting Chiesa. We have Casti, Salad, Rebic, Leao, Diaz...all can play RW.

Also, how is Kabak even an option?? Didn't he reject our offer and literally just sign with Shalke? What's the catch here?...

He's a good player, Schalke haven't won in so many games and are in dire need of money financially.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
For some reason, Coli Saco deleted his post about joining Milan on instagram.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

It?s always Hakan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule