Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan players espacially Maldini-Inzaghi
Happy birthday Dida

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I just recently discovered that the following was recently posted in its entirety on acmilan-online.com, but I'll go ahead and link to it anyway. Just a few weeks ago, Goal.com did a quite generous three-part profile on Dida. In short, it kind of played out like the "Lord of the Rings" movie trilogy: solid opening, bland middle, strong ending.

This should've been a romp through virgin territory, but instead it mostly consists of information we knew about already. The only interesting revelations were that he actually wanted to be a goalie (whereas most Brazilians want to score goals, not stop them), and his interaction with Ronaldo during the '02 WC in part 3.

It could've been slightly better (for instance, I would've liked to know a little more about Dida off the pitch), but overall it's worth checking out and definitely gets an "A" for effort.

Part 1: http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=87897&progr=0

Part 2: http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=89534&progr=1

Part 3: http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=92701&idSez=157

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
BMWTaylor said:
I just recently discovered that the following was recently posted in its entirety on acmilan-online.com, but I'll go ahead and link to it anyway. Just a few weeks ago, Goal.com did a quite generous three-part profile on Dida. In short, it kind of played out like the "Lord of the Rings" movie trilogy: solid opening, bland middle, strong ending.

This should've been a romp through virgin territory, but instead it mostly consists of information we knew about already. The only interesting revelations were that he actually wanted to be a goalie (whereas most Brazilians want to score goals, not stop them), and his interaction with Ronaldo during the '02 WC in part 3.

It could've been slightly better (for instance, I would've liked to know a little more about Dida off the pitch), but overall it's worth checking out and definitely gets an "A" for effort.

Part 1: http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=87897&progr=0

Part 2: http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=89534&progr=1

Part 3: http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=92701&idSez=157
Nice post! ;)

mzk57

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*JDT* *Sheva* *Makaay* *Gudjohnsen* *Lampard* *Zanetti* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Aimar* *Maradona*
I really do appretiate thewasy u have been conceding goals recently;) . Keep it up so soon we shall kick u out of the team & bring the great Cudicini;)

Hellmutt

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Shevchenko, Kaka
I've got to ask.

In 2000 dida dident get a lot of playing time because of the good Abbiati,
But he played a Champions leuage match against Leeds and did a huge mistake ( after what i heard ). After this match he was sendt back to Brasil, to Corinthans for training.

Does anybothy know where i can find this mistake ? Its a part of didas history and its very important :D. I am not trying to let him down on his birstay :head:

Btw Happy birthday !!! :D :D :D

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
Hellmutt said:
I've got to ask.

In 2000 dida dident get a lot of playing time because of the good Abbiati,
But he played a Champions leuage match against Leeds and did a huge mistake ( after what i heard ). After this match he was sendt back to Brasil, to Corinthans for training.

Does anybothy know where i can find this mistake ? Its a part of didas history and its very important :D. I am not trying to let him down on his birstay :head:

Btw Happy birthday !!! :D :D :D
Haha, at the beginning, Dida made a lot of mistakes, I thought that it was the worst GK ever !

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
MaGasTeR said:
Haha, at the beginning, Dida made a lot of mistakes, I thought that it was the worst GK ever !

but now is almost the best

mzk57

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*JDT* *Sheva* *Makaay* *Gudjohnsen* *Lampard* *Zanetti* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Aimar* *Maradona*
DugiNesta said:
but now is almost the best
if Dida was almost the best, I would have stop watching soccer:D

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
mzk57 said:
if Dida was almost the best, I would have stop watching soccer:D

you need to stop right now beacuse buffon in number one dida 2 cudicini 1000 ...

mzk57

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
DugiNesta said:
you need to stop right now beacuse buffon in number one dida 2 cudicini 1000 ...
Kid just think what u have typed:D Cudicini 1000 :conf: Next time u said that and ............:devilfuc: :devilfuc: :devilfuc: Cudicini is not only one of the best of our generation but of all time;) its as simle a that

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
mzk57 said:
Kid just think what u have typed:D Cudicini 1000 :conf: Next time u said that and ............:devilfuc: :devilfuc: :devilfuc: Cudicini is not only one of the best of our generation but of all time;) its as simle a that

you just talk to much i am kid and what's the problem and ask anybody you say dida or cudicini is better he/she will say DiDa :D

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
mzk57 said:
Cudicini is not only one of the best of our generation but of all time;) its as simle a that
I really do appretiate thewasy u have been conceding goals recently. Keep it up so soon we shall kick u out of the team & bring the great Cudicini
Since you're so into humping Cudicini's leg all of a sudden, give us an explanation as to why you think Cudicini is one of the best of our generation (your words, not mine). I want to hear what you have to say. And while you're at it, learn to use your spellchecker. :D

mzk57

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
BMWTaylor said:
Since you're so into humping Cudicini's leg all of a sudden, give us an explanation as to why you think Cudicini is one of the best of our generation (your words, not mine). I want to hear what you have to say. And while you're at it, learn to use your spellchecker. :D
First of all I donot hate ut ideal:head:. Its just that Cudicini for me is a perfect next AC Milan GK:cool: . In my opinion he is just behind Buffon, Khan & may be Cech;). The other thing is those spelling mistakes are not intentional:rolleyes: , also I am not English nor American to type each and every word 100% correctly;) . Plus this is not examinationa hall.:D So a little spelling & grammar mistakes can be ignored, Its as simple as that;)

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
DugiNesta said:
you need to stop right now beacuse buffon in number one
Not right now, anyway; it's currently a toss-up between Dida and Cech. You can't be the best in the world if you have yet to play a match this season.

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dida is THE BEST for me. Far better than Buffon or Cech.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
milanist said:
You speak my language. :D

He's certainly the best goalie in Serie A right now, if not all of Europe.

mzk57

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
milanist said:
:eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Your dumbness suits your look. ;)

MZK%20(2).JPG

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
mzk57 what in the hell you call legend First Tommason now cudicini and one week you will start to call legend Kjyt

Last edited:

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
BMWTaylor said:
You speak my language. :D

He's certainly the best goalie in Serie A right now, if not all of Europe.
I disagree. He's the 2nd best. Sorry to bother u, but Buffon is the best, in the world, I would say...

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Roksana said:
I disagree. He's the 2nd best. Sorry to bother u, but Buffon is the best, in the world, I would say...
I stand by my statement that I think it's a toss-up between Dida and Cech as to who's the best right now, and that Dida is currently the best in Serie A. I'm saying that not as a fan but as someone calling a spade a spade. For me, it just doesn't make sense that Buffon is the best right now since he has yet to play a regular season game - Serie A and CL - so far this year. He's not helping his team to victory and thus not holding up his best-in-the-world mantel. That's like calling Mark McGwire the best home run hitter in the world despite the fact he's been retired the past five years. Plus, who knows how his shoulder - one of the worst possible injuries to a goalkeeper - will hold up once he returns? That alone will be a hurdle in his attempt to regain his throne.

Plus, he's becoming like Beckham (who had no business being nominated for the Golden Ball, but I digress) in terms of coasting on his reputation brought on by endless media plaudits, though that's no fault of his own. No less an authority than Juve fans have said that he's not been at his best the past couple seasons. (Visit the forums at juventuz.com.)

If Dida were on the sidelines injured right now while Buffon was currently between the posts during Juve's hot start, I wouldn't be calling Dida the best in the world either. Bottom line, you're not the best if you're not playing. I'm sure I have a snowball's chance of changing your mind, but to me that's just the way it is.

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
BMWTaylor said:
I stand by my statement that I think it's a toss-up between Dida and Cech as to who's the best right now, and that Dida is currently the best in Serie A. I'm saying that not as a fan but as someone calling a spade a spade. For me, it just doesn't make sense that Buffon is the best right now since he has yet to play a regular season game - Serie A and CL - so far this year. He's not helping his team to victory and thus not holding up his best-in-the-world mantel. That's like calling Mark McGwire the best home run hitter in the world despite the fact he's been retired the past five years. Plus, who knows how his shoulder - one of the worst possible injuries to a goalkeeper - will hold up once he returns? That alone will be a hurdle in his attempt to regain his throne.

Plus, he's becoming like Beckham (who had no business being nominated for the Golden Ball, but I digress) in terms of coasting on his reputation brought on by endless media plaudits, though that's no fault of his own. No less an authority than Juve fans have said that he's not been at his best the past couple seasons. (Visit the forums at juventuz.com.)

If Dida were on the sidelines injured right now while Buffon was currently between the posts during Juve's hot start, I wouldn't be calling Dida the best in the world either. Bottom line, you're not the best if you're not playing. I'm sure I have a snowball's chance of changing your mind, but to me that's just the way it is.
That's true. But I still think Dida is better even if Buffon is playing.

mzk57

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
milanist said:
Your dumbness suits your look. ;)

MZK%20(2).JPG
What is dumbness???:conf: Nice pic though:cool:

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
Change your hair cut :D

mzk57

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No more Stupid posts please!

Ok guys stop posting stupid post abt whose the best GK;) . Its crystal clear that Buffon is miles ahead of the others:D . No need to compare him with the others specially Dida;) . It will be much better discussion if we talk abt the 2nd best Gk of the world after Buffon;) . I think its Oliver Kahn:cool: . followed by Cech & Cudicini;) .

mzk57

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MaGasTeR said:
Change your hair cut :D
Its a bit changed now. more like Sheva's hair style:cool: ;)

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
mzk57 said:
followed by Cech & Cudicini;) .

you need to say Followed by Dida And Cech and i agree with this post :D