The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
On some level I think that Milan didn't buy anyone in January as a strategy by Gattuso.

I've probably said this before, but not buying anyone in a transfer window is one of the best things you can do to build a team. Gattuso is clever enough to realize that. So was Napoli before mounting this excellent title challenge this season.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
was just thinking about this....

if forza italia just edges lega nord...silvio will appoint the PM...prime minister adriano galliani...silvio = ceo of milan

Both Silvio and Salvini seem likely to favour Antonio Tajani.

Galliani's fate is different..

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
A real man. That's what our Rino is.

000533986-1404536a-fffe-4a3a-97a9-a1556018fd51.jpg

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li, Hidden Galliani

ANTHONY MARTIAL!
The lw we need and deserve. Pleaase milan

Zgontronoman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Yo Nostradamus how much would Timo Werner cost and what are the odds that a team outside Germany gets him?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
The most crucial and critical moment of our season has arrived, let’s all get behind this team. I won’t argue with sorriso sempre for the next month.

Forza milan

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Light the beacons

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
“I expect Franck Kessie to rip our midfield apart though.”

yesjacknicholson.gif

Classic dumb pom muppet fodder. Ooooh big muscles, big legs dude is goinf to steamroll us. In saying that yes kessie is very talented and he will rip you apart with skill and technique not size.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
arsenal big club :fp:

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Classic dumb pom muppet fodder. Ooooh big muscles, big legs dude is goinf to steamroll us. In saying that yes kessie is very talented and he will rip you apart with skill and technique not size.

Not the point

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
this "bye bye arsenal" overconfidence terrifies me.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
yea .. mirabelli like usually should have kept his mouth shut.. didnt like how he talked about arsenal..

im a fan its different..

on a side note: Immobile is just after harry kane with 31 goals scored this year.. Crazy

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
this "bye bye arsenal" overconfidence terrifies me.

^ he’s got a point.

Quick! Let’s all change our demeanor on the forums so AC Milan can improve their chances of winning!!

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Honestly Mirabelli is probably a very good scout but a position that requires him to interact with the press and public attention isn´t really a good fit for him.

I still think he is by far the weakest part of our staff at the moment, someone who causes some bad PR almost every month is not ready for this job.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
i would love to sign immobile..

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Arsenal fans are so devoid of cognitive ability that they think their shitty ass club can be compared with mighty Milan :fp:

They never even won one CL trophy, let alone 7 :lol: Fucking dirty peasants :lol: They're Roma tier at best.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
^ he’s got a point.

Quick! Let’s all change our demeanor on the forums so AC Milan can improve their chances of winning!!

Don't you know, Milan players read the commode in every free minute. They're obsessed with us.

Just kidding, everyone knows only F&M read the commode.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
The most crucial and critical moment of our season has arrived, let’s all get behind this team. I won’t argue with sorriso sempre for the next month.

Forza milan

:star::star::star:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
When u realize that Pirlos son is a Milanista:lol:

Wheres his father getting all the salt from

Nostradamus

The Predictor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rummenigge, Maradona, Scholl, Lizarazu, Lahm
Yo Nostradamus how much would Timo Werner cost and what are the odds that a team outside Germany gets him?
Rangnick has already said it very clear, that Werner is going nowhere next summer.

"Timo already knows very clear, that he is going to play for us next season." http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/...s-er-auch-naechste-saison-bei-uns-spielt.html

They ll refuse all offers and they r working hard on an extension. Only scenario for a move I see is Werner having a fantastic WC and being reluctant to extend and maybe Real putting a mega 150-200m€ bid on the table to get him, but I think its fair to say he wont go anywhere before 2019 and then he has just one year of contract left and then Leipzig being forced to sell. It all depends, if he extends or not and an extension is not that unlikely, as Werner is a very down to earth lad, who knows that Leipzig r perfect to develop and a few more years there could make sense.

Leipzig r getting around 75m€ for Keita in the summer and the case proved, that they do what they say and needless to say that money isnt an issue for them..they just have it and u cannot force or pressure them to sell.

Confronted with the fact that the big boys already lining up, has also recently made a statement about the clubs he can imagine to play for:

“If you take Germany, it would be a lie to say that you would not like to play for Bayern. It would be a lie to say in England you’d not like to play for Manchester United or Manchester City, Spain — Barca or Real. There are great clubs in every league. Italy or France would not be my leagues, but the other three.". http://www.the42.ie/timo-werner-rb-leipzig-transfer-man-united-man-city-3857327-Feb2018/

Last edited:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I like Werner on FIFA, even there he’s wasteful. 150-200m for Werner is not gonna happen even with Monopoly money (epl clubs ain’t that stupid, Naby Keita is a different beast). The guy is good but he needs a lot of work to be able to play in a different league, let alone a huge club like Real Madrid. He lacks personality and the lethal touch.

Leipzig are playing a hard ass because they assembled a cheap team and tied them with long contracts which will eventually expire sometime soon. Good luck to their management keeping their star players unless they pay premium wages with reasonable exit clause.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When u realize that Pirlos son is a Milanista:lol:

Wheres his father getting all the salt from

Didnt you hear that Pirlo loves us again? His testimonial will be at San Siro.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
Ki Sung-Yueng linked with us on a free. Similar type of player to Locatelli. Tall, good technique but more of a goal threat, with good runs into the box. If we get rid of Montolivo, I'd take him. Not a bad squad option, shouldn't have massive wages, captain of SK too. Makes sense and can be trusted against the bottom half of the table. This season we've never rested or rotated any midfielders.

Oh and btw Cristante is a very good midfielder. Would love to get him back here. Very tenacious. Two animals in the park, alongside Kessie.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Two animals in the park, alongside Kessie.

I'm curious why you called Kessie as "animal"
hmmm maybe because.......

Bdq6LWw_700wa_0.gif

David Ninan

Primavera
Reaction score
Who would be excited of getting rid of dolla for 60m only? And then signing Pepe Reina ??

And how can we get 55m for kalinic and A Silva who together have scored less than 5 goals in serie a.

We'd better be rich during the summer mercato....we aren't selling any of our good players.

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.