The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
The same bacca fanboiz Are not sold on cutrone foot work :fp:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Maybe golf is the sport for u

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Baby steps mate, No doubt that's what we all want.

Haha it was just overt optimism to cover for the worries over a top 4 spot tbh. REALLY want a ucl spot for next season it’s gonna be a turning point in our future

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
What players said about Gattuso since he's here

Leonardo Bonucci: “I never had a coach who could motivate players like he can. Not even Conte.”

Patrick Cutrone: “Every single word he speaks gives you a load of adrenaline.”

Lucas Biglia: “Thanks to him I've become again the player I was at the time I played the world championship.”

Ignazio Abate: “Since Gattuso arrived the feeling you had in Milanello during the days of Ancelotti has returned too.”

Gigio Domnarumma: “He embraced me and told me what I have to do to become a bandiera of Milan.”

Antonio Domnarumma: “Even those who don't play often feel like part of the project. This wasn't the case with Monetlla.”

Suso: “There has not been many tactical changes, but we went through a gigantic brainwash. Now we would go to war for him without hesitating.”

Riccardo Montolivo: “There is a glimmer in the eyes of everyone I have never seen before since I'm at Milan.”

Fabio Borini: “Every day I wake up in the morning looking forward to meet my teammates at Milanello. Some months ago it was just a job, today I really enjoy being a footballer. It is a complete new experience for me.”

Jack Bonaventura: “When he looks at us, the only answer he accept is a «yes», otherwise he slaps us (laughes).”

I love Gattuso :love: #nohomo

Just wanted to answer but than I saw someone already replied for me:
Beautiful. I think Gattuso is under rated in his tactics right now. He doesn't have a fixed idea of how a team should play, no pre-determined formation and fits the players on how they can maximise their use on the pitch. It doesn't take a monkey to understand that a 4-3-2-1 would take sense with the amount of talent in players like Suso, Bona, Kessie, Calhanoglu but solidifying the defense had been so tough for so many years.

Check out this analysis of the side, it's not the best and the dude keeps on repeating himself but our defensive prowess has been articulated in a decent manner.

https://youtu.be/2o39XEsQIFk

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Romagnoli has done an immense leap forward under Gattuso, which benefits our defense no doubt. I think any criticism there was for Romagnoli has dissipated.

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta
Nainggolan might be the most overrated player in Serie A for the past 3-5 years. He no longer defends with application like he used to when he was a genuine box to box player, his passing has never been through the roof and even Nocerino scored large amounts of goals when freed from midfield duties. Yes he can shoot, but I want genuine well rounded midfielders with the right attitude (which he clearly does not have), who can defend, pass the ball and are a little more press resistant than him.

Don't get confused between "overrated" and "declined". On his day, Nainggolan is one of the best out there, he's surely WC. But dude is bound to decline early being a smoker and heavy drinker. Not a good decision to spend on him but he was never overrated. Any praises heaped on him was well justified.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
Romagnoli has done an immense leap forward under Gattuso, which benefits our defense no doubt. I think any criticism there was for Romagnoli has dissipated.

Since day 1, I have fucking loved Romagnoli.. now he's just at another level

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Romagnoli will be one the great Italian defenders and will be remembered as one. He’s the heir to Baresi, Maldini & Nesta.

Now we have to keep him happy and tie him with a lengthy contract.

Also jack has been immense. Gattuso has turned him into a bad ass. No more hugging the Left side and wasting every opportunity, he’s becoming more aware of what it takes to be in this position.

hakim

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Also jack has been immense. Gattuso has turned him into a bad ass. No more hugging the Left side and wasting every opportunity, he’s becoming more aware of what it takes to be in this position.

Agree but he tends to hold onto the ball for too long

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Right from his debut I had a feeling Romagnoli was going to be special.

Such elegance, such confidence, such awareness...

He still can improve too. #nojinx

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Why the fuck are we getting Reina?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Mino-Raiola.jpg

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

His hands are made to massage Dollar's back. He's supposed to be the number 2 from all I read, not a replacement for Donna.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Older dollar is good from what we’ve seen in the coppa game tbh

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Cutrone´s passing and technique are not bad at all, he is a very complete player for his age.

i would say the contrary

he's very good at what he does best for his age, but he's far from being a complete player

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we beat Inter this weekend then the possibility of top 4 becomes reality again. Inter has a real tough schedule coming up and Roma has been in sort of a funk. Lazio's tougher part of their remaining schedule seems to start up in April.

Indeed.

Look guys, I don't want to jinx anyting, so I'm just going to put the fixtures of this weekend right here:

3.3.: Lazio vs Juve, 18.00
3.3.: Napoli vs Roma, 20.45
4.3.: Atalanta vs Sampdoria, 15.00
4.3.: Milan vs Inter, 20.45

Now you do the math with the results one can expect. This is the most important weekend of our entire season. Maybe, on monday, our season has a complete new scope. We could reach the stars.

Fuck it, I don't even dare to dream what could be. :proud:

I don't want to jinx anything.

So, I'll let it here for you to comment, but I won't say anything more on this topic.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Juventus winger Federico Bernardeschi has revealed his two dreams in football – winning the Champions League and World Cup.

:lol:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Agreed.....

Alternitively, we could get an excellent LW who could help with some of the goal scoring duties...and even a great SS who scores a lot (like I'm guessing we hoped Silva would have done).....and STILL keep Cutrone as the starting #9

The thing is, and I know I'm going to get shit on for saying this (AND I would deserve the shit also)....is that I still am not convinced yet about his quality. His positioning and drive is great and I'll never forget that there's a striker who became world class off of only his positioning and drive in the name of Pippo Inzaghi.....BUT I'm not "there" yet with the kid.

:rolleyes:

cX19Y0i.png

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Juventus winger Federico Bernardeschi has revealed his two dreams in football – winning the Champions League and World Cup.

:lol:

giphy.gif

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Atletico Madrid just sold Carrasco and Gaitan to a chinese team.

Will this make them weaker for the EL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule