The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I said derby should be postponed 8onlt because he was a milanisti and it could affect our players' morale as he is freinds with some of our players. Thry wouldnt be in the right frame of mind to play the derby. Every other game can be played as per schedule.

What is the precedence in Serie A?

What happened with the last tragedy like this?

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Yes and yes

I would capitalize on this and make an Astori day or something

:fp:. How is this funny to you? Astori day ? Really?

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Gattuso, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.
Head of Players Association Damiano Tommasi has requested from the FIGC the postponement of the entire matches of today following Astori's passing

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
What is the precedence in Serie A?

What happened with the last tragedy like this?

Last person who passed away as far as i remember was that sevilla player against us?

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
i think we still should continue the derby and fight this game for astori
he will be happy for us in heaven

Thank you

Full stadium, one of the most important matches of the season for milan

Yes yes... players not being in the right mindset is a valid point - hats off to swagger for underscoring this

But, not in a million years would Astori agree with cancelling the match to grieve for him.

No chance.

Now, what are the circumstances surrounding his untimely death?

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thank you

Full stadium, one of the most important matches of the season for milan

Yes yes... players not being in the right mindset is a valid point - hats off to swagger for underscoring this

But, not in a million years would Astori agree with cancelling the match to grieve for him.

No chance.

If your wife or child dies, would you still watch the derby the very next day? Game is getting canceled anyway.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score

Antonio Vitiello
‏Ufficiale rinvio della 27a giornata di serie A

all games postponed officially

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Last person who passed away as far as i remember was that sevilla player against us?

Puerta was on pitch and not against us. We just paid tribute in the Supercup.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

Sudden illness and heart attack in his sleep is all I could find. Truly awful to see someone, especially so young and healthy as him, die.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
official: No #seriea games will be played today after death of davide astori

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
@Marcotti

OFFICIAL: All of today's Serie A games postponed following the tragic sudden death of Fiorentina captain Davide Astori.

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
looks like astori, abate, and antonelli were part of our primavera team in mid '00s

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
@Marcotti

OFFICIAL: All of today's Serie A games postponed following the tragic sudden death of Fiorentina captain Davide Astori.

Well, that’s that.

Now I want to know what happened to Astori

31.. death in his sleep.

Suspect

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's reported teammates broke down his door when he didn't arrive for breakfast.

Fucking hell!

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
milan official Twitter:

A man who loved football and who grew up as footballer with us. #ACMilan are shocked by the passing of Davide #Astori. It is with great sadness that we offer our deepest condolences to his family and closed ones and to ACF Fiorentina

Rino, Abate, Antonelli shoudl say a word

Still... 31 and heart attack...

Hopefully he wasn’t into anything

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Just gotta say i woke up checking the news like i always do and im shocked :heartbroken:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
fuck that shiate

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
People die everyday, you care more because he played football in the same league as the team you follow?

Interesting human psychology, I think people just look for excuses to mourn. No one here really cares about Astori, stop pretending.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People die everyday, you care more because he played football in the same league as the team you follow?

Interesting human psychology, I think people just look for excuses to mourn. No one here really cares about Astori, stop pretending.

Interesting human psychology. [Cam'ron voice]

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

did u just wake up ? have ur cup of coffee or nicotine

wtf did i just read

its called sympathy .. we re all human beings other wise wtf

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias

Well, the human race is, a fascinating creature.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

If you don't like the mourning, you can move on and come back later. There's no need to be an asshole about it.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score

as a fan im not saying you are wrong, its not like im really sad like he is my brother or sth, only sympathy

i actually dont like the fact that the game is postponed but its still terrible stuff and if our players feel uncomfortable to play then thats the right thing to do

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I care cause it could potentially affect our team's mentality. Also cause he was a milan product. You are right. No one cares in truth unless it happens to them.

When your wife or child dies the way astori died, will you still watch the derby on that exact same day? I know we all will though for sure cause no one cares about you.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Saying that spitting on people is a Balkan thing is just disrespectful. Its as much a Balkan thing as it is an Italian or French thing. Its not. Its a personal thing.

That being said I don´t really care. It wasn´t a big deal. Paul Gascoigne shat in Gattusos shoes and I don´t hear anyone saying "oh its a British thing".

don't know if it came out like that, my I did NOT say (mean) that it was a Balkan thing to spit on people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule