The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?
Maldoban 47 35.88%
Bobini 27 20.61%
Bobaldini 14 10.69%
Malbo 8 6.11%
M&B 35 26.72%
Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll

Old Today, 15:59   #24181
Birsaforever
Please GTFU or STFO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
He was playing what in his mind was looking likely to be his last game with PSG and his last chance to win the CL. He was going full tilt without fear of injury, he was pushing his limits and he played really well against Zapata. It's not the same in a marathon season where we play almost twice every week. We will be lucky if he plays half the games and that's not worth what we're going to be paying him for two or three years. We're taking that injury risk with Ibra already, it doesn't make sense to double down on high risk quality players. At some point you start to get diminishing returns.
He would start more or less 20 games. As you say, we will play almost twice every week, we can't alway start Romagnoli and Kjaer and we can't start Gabbia on important games.

He has a chance to break Juventus's streak of titles, this can be enough motivation.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birsaforever View Post
For those who were waiting, i upload another song of mine

I think it's the best love song ever recorded in term of melody, vocal expressionism, guitar rhythm and poetry

https://clyp.it/t5xgcose?token=9182c...9f95955a0c52cb
Birsaforever is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 16:03   #24182
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Milan interested in Maksimovic.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
mark this post.

all of our signings will prove to be market hits and in few years football fans will make memes how milan assembled a team for 230m while a single player will cost as much as that.
VultureSheva is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 16:04   #24183
Forza AC Milan
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Tea View Post
Pobega and Tonali/ Roca an the midfield would be set. Baka wouldn?t be bad either but that?s my preferred.

Chiesa for the right wing.

Dumfries/ Emerson for RB.

And cheap CB like Tsilly

My dream Mercato.

This is so wrong.

Pobega and Tonali as our 3rd and 4th midfielders? So if we were without Kessie and Bennacer we would have a midfield of 2 average Serie B kids?

If we are serious next season a player like Pobega would only be a 6th option and a 5th option at best. We need 4 starting quality midfielders. Roca would be one if we can get him.

Also I would stay away from Chiesa. An average player who lacks skill on the ball completely and isn?t worth 25 million never mind the 50 to 60 million being bandied about.

If Chiesa was 20 million or so I would be ok with him
Forza AC Milan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 16:04   #24184
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Birsaforever I’m saving that post, could become my sig next year,

Signature
Quote:
mark this post.

all of our signings will prove to be market hits and in few years football fans will make memes how milan assembled a team for 230m while a single player will cost as much as that.
Old Today, 16:05   #24185
Birsaforever
Please GTFU or STFO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
He should start at Atalanta first because he never did.
Pessina two years ago didn't start for the team that finished 3rd = bad

Leao last season 12 starts in the team that finished 6th = ballon d'or

ok

Pessina is currently really ahead of Leao in development. He's more useful.

Signature
Quote:

I think it's the best love song ever recorded in term of melody, vocal expressionism, guitar rhythm and poetry

Old Today, 16:05   #24186
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forza AC Milan View Post
This is so wrong.

Pobega and Tonali as our 3rd and 4th midfielders? So if we were without Kessie and Bennacer we would have a midfield of 2 average Serie B kids?

If we are serious next season a player like Pobega would only be a 6th option and a 5th option at best. We need 4 starting quality midfielders. Roca would be one if we can get him.

Also I would stay away from Chiesa. An average player who lacks skill on the ball completely and isn?t worth 25 million never mind the 50 to 60 million being bandied about.

How a 6th option, Serie A clubs are not using 33 players in 2020.

Signature
Quote:
mark this post.

Old Today, 16:06   #24187
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

AC Milan are interested in signing Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos this summer, according to a report from the UK

https://www.footballinsider247.com/e...-morelos-deal/
rossonero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 16:07   #24188
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Janus View Post
Meeting in progress between Benfica and Florentino Luis's agent. From here it will be understood whether he will remain at Benfica or will move elsewhere, with the first option being more plausible. Milan is currently focused on Bakayoko for that role.

[GDM]
Is a meeting necessary to tell him he's staying?

Regardless, there should be another mid arriving with Bakayoko.
rossonero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 16:07   #24189
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Quote:
Pessina two years ago didn't start for the team that finished 3rd = bad

Leao last season 12 starts in the team that finished 6th = ballon d'or

ok

Pessina is currently really ahead of Leao in development. He's more useful.
Oh my God. Hahahaha 😂😂😂

A year ago Pessina was playing in Serie B, Leao in Lille.

Signature
Quote:
mark this post.

Old Today, 16:08   #24190
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
AC Milan are interested in signing Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos this summer, according to a report from the UK

https://www.footballinsider247.com/e...-morelos-deal/
Yeah and the Irish modfielder, UK media

Signature
Quote:
mark this post.

Old Today, 16:08   #24191
Mr. Tea
Ac Milan Icon

Quote:
This is so wrong.

You?re massively underrating Tonali here. He?ll be as good as Bennacer imo and he won?t even start right away. And they obviously can?t afford two guys like him unless Baka comes on a dry loan.
Mr. Tea is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 16:08   #24192
Birsaforever
Please GTFU or STFO.

Quote:
This is so wrong.

I like Chiesa but he would be a slightly improvement over Saelemaekers which is similar tactically. I wouldn't sign him anyway.

no to Pobega
Tonali wouldn't be enough.

Signature
Quote:

Old Today, 16:09   #24193
brk
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Pessina is skilled. He would start ahead of Leao at LW even if it's not his role.
What the fuck?
brk is online now   Reply With Quote