what will be in jan.

Pato#1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pato, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Ronaldo
sell dinho sell pato sell everybody and get jovetić, he's the next big thing!
you are wrong for 2 things. first thing you can not get Jovetic, he had a great game yesterday and too many clubs already looking after him, bty is he has a bad teeth too......lol... and again give pato some times and you will see...
and yeah sell dinho in January.

lexx

try and crack a smile
Reaction score
Fav. Players
costacurta albertini gattuso maldini del piero bernard
Jovetic has one good game and people start going crazy over him he doesn't even have half of Pato ability or potiential. If Milan do sell pato/ronnie in order to buy we shouldn't buy another token player Milan needs real change not just a facelift.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Jovetic has one good game and people start going crazy over him he doesn't even have half of Pato ability or potiential. If Milan do sell pato/ronnie in order to buy we shouldn't buy another token player Milan needs real change not just a facelift.

we've been posting bout him since last year. He's a much different player to pato anyway

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
imo January is B's only chance to stop, or maybe just slow down this fall we've gotten ourselves into right now. By that point we may be able to salvage a CL spot. If we're not in the CL, or maybe even not in any European competition, what kind of hot-shot players will want to come to Milan. It's beyond the time of regrouping to turn everything around. It's spending in January or selling the club. Basically anything else will just accelerate this fall.

-my $.02

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo

We talk about jovetic for months. Anyone can see that he have potential.. The guy is not spoiled like Pato and he is fighting hard for his space in fiorentina.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
fio will not sell him in jan no way :D summer we have chance if fio dont qualify in cl but if we do but thats seems so :D

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
fio will not sell him in jan no way :D summer we have chance if fio dont qualify in cl but if we do but thats seems so :D

+1. And in end of day fiorentina will sell him eventually. But management needs to get on it asap. Remember diego with juve??? They worked it out for a year to make sure 'no one took him. Where as with dzeko we waited till July to start. With these type of transfers u have to do it in advance

To be honest really with anyone who the club isn't adamently trying to sell... Otherwsr ull get in bidding war or be forced to overpay. Of juve hadn't ironed out diego day I'm advance they would have easily paid 10 mil more after kaka/ronaldo transfers. I mean they ended up paying literally exact same for melo as they did diego cause of this

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
yup thats where our pr team and legends come to play

boban say jovetic is my heir then ambro says jovetic is better than kaka
berlusconi says jovetic is a great champion but we use those things for old players :( toni zambrotta

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
yup thats where our pr team and legends come to play

boban say jovetic is my heir then ambro says jovetic is better than kaka
berlusconi says jovetic is a great champion but we use those things for old players :( toni zambrotta

haha, i didnt read ur first line and read second part w/ boban, ambro, berlusconi and got all excited.... then i realized it was just an example.

But hey, how many world cups and bundesliga titles does Jovetic havE?!? Toni>Jovetic obvi.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
haha, i didnt read ur first line and read second part w/ boban, ambro, berlusconi and got all excited.... then i realized it was just an example.

But hey, how many world cups and bundesliga titles does Jovetic havE?!? Toni>Jovetic obvi.

then lets bring in stefano that guy is awesome in cl :D

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
+1. And in end of day fiorentina will sell him eventually. But management needs to get on it asap. Remember diego with juve??? They worked it out for a year to make sure 'no one took him. Where as with dzeko we waited till July to start. With these type of transfers u have to do it in advance

To be honest really with anyone who the club isn't adamently trying to sell... Otherwsr ull get in bidding war or be forced to overpay. Of juve hadn't ironed out diego day I'm advance they would have easily paid 10 mil more after kaka/ronaldo transfers. I mean they ended up paying literally exact same for melo as they did diego cause of this

the sad thing is that Diego cost the same as Ronaldinho cost us.... oh boy, I think I'm gonna be sick:(

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
the sad thing is that Diego cost the same as Ronaldinho cost us.... oh boy, I think I'm gonna be sick:(

r80 is a champion, diego's not :rolleyes:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
We need a LB and an AM or a WINGER. With two additions to our team we wont be as bad.

------------Storari/Abbiati------
Abate---Silva----Nesta--Drenthe
-----------Gattuso-------------
----Flamini-----------Pirlo-------
Krasic------Huntelaar-----Pato--

Bench: Seedorf, Pippo, Beckham, Gooch, one of the keepers, Kala, Ambrosini

Now that team looks the goods to me and i think its realistic. Spend about 20-25M on those three and all of sudden Milan can compete.

So, IN: Drenthe 10M,Beckham 0 and Krasic 15M
OUT: Ronaldinho 10M

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
drenthe is worse than everyone of our fb's includin oddo

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
signings.

Drenthe or Bale or any LB will be a good addition. I don't kno is Drenthe is worth 10 million. around 6 or 8 will be a better estimate considering Galliani's relationship with Madrid. But to be honest he is pretty bad in defence. Great in offence, but he is as bad as Janku is defence. So I prefer Bale or someone else.

Dinjho should be sold for Kracic bought. And I am in for giving Boriiello and getting Mariga from Parma. He is an Essien in the making. Get back Palochi too. No Beckham as he is just another short term solution. We should atleast now start rebuilding and no more 30 plus signings who can give one good year and 3 years of misery like Oddo.

........................ Abiatti

Abate Nesta Silva New LB

Mariga ............................................Flamini

............................Pirlo

Kracic ...................................................Pato

..........................Hunter...............................

Bench : Pippo, Palochi, Seedorf or Di Gannero, Gattuso or Ambro, Kalazde or Gooch, Zambrotta, Storari

Spend about 15-20 million and this team will be much much better and can play Leo's 4-3-3 .

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
In january we gonna see two or three guys that we never mention here in this forum.

samir10

Reaction score
Fav. Players

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Most likely we will be seeing another 3 Berlu's chamions we don't want to mention in our forum.

Beckham Toni etc :(. Somehow hearing Galliani's comments I can't help feeling we are in for a long long season. Yesterday he said this is our team for the year. :(.

samir10

Reaction score
Fav. Players
i hear vieri is free agent these days :eek:

edika_kaka

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Steven Defour
figo and nedved too

so we can make 4 signing in january

vieri,campbell,figo,nedved..
wow!! we gonna win CL and scudetto in our hand

agsgualdino

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
ok we have a few spots to cover up in jan. first on is the fullback solution. we will defs give tottenham janko for bale. (great deal) we will then move onto a short term solution to help with attack and get some much needed money in david beckham. (good for 6 months nothing longer.) in attack we will defs get milos krasic (even tho he wont play in CL its best we secure his services now) a midfielder will most defs arrive. maybe hernanes but most likely mariga. ( dont really care bout which one to be honest) in attack we will get paloschi. and most probably as a hitman we will get luca toni (on short term basis) untill we get edin dzeko. .

IN: Bale,Toni, Paloschi, Mariga, Krasic, Beckham
OUT: R80,Janko,Oddo, Antonini
MAYBE: Hernanes, Marquihos, Drenth, Astori, Rafinha, Adriano

Storari

Abate----Nesta-------Thiago Silva-------Bale

Flamini----Pirlo----Mariga

Krasic----Huntelaar----Pato

Subs: Di Gennaro, Paloschi, Zambrotta, Toni, Beckham, Borriello, Kaladze, Onyewu, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Inzaghi, Seedorf, Bonera, Favalli, Dida, Abbiatti, Albertazzi, Zigoni.

Last edited:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ok we have a few spots to cover up in jan. first on is the fullback solution. we will defs give tottenham janko for bale. (great deal) we will then move onto a short term solution to help with attack and get some much needed money in david beckham. (good for 6 months nothing longer.) in attack we will defs get milos krasic (even tho he wont play in CL its best we secure his services now) a midfielder will most defs arrive. maybe hernanes but most likely mariga. ( dont really care bout which one to be honest) in attack we will get paloschi. and most probably as a hitman we will get luca toni (on short term basis) untill we get edin dzeko. .

IN: Bale,Toni, Paloschi, Mariga, Krasic, Beckham
OUT: R80,Janko,Oddo, Antonini
MAYBE: Hernanes, Marquihos, Drenth, Astori, Rafinha, Adriano

Storari

Abate----Nesta-------Thiago Silva-------Bale

Flamini----Pirlo----Mariga

Krasic----Huntelaar----Pato

Subs: Di Gennaro, Paloschi, Zambrotta, Toni, Beckham, Borriello, Kaladze, Onyewu, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Inzaghi, Seedorf, Bonera, Favalli, Dida, Abbiatti, Albertazzi, Zigoni.
We are not getting these guys, and senior squads do not have 30-man rosters. This isn't Football Manager, so quit talking out of your butt.

agsgualdino

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
wtf no shit senior squads have 30 members, mate im just throwing names out there obvioulsy the squad will need to be cut down. these are the players who we have been linked with. and how do u no that we wont get these guys. we are not paying for two of them (paloschi, Beckham) we are trading the other janko for bale + 5 million buying mariga and toni, krasic. money spent under 30 million.

U no we are linked with hernanes, drenth and rafinha
adriano wants a move to europe in jan
Astori may return from his co-ownership

so there goes ur talking out of ur but. Its not made up mate.

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
figo and nedved too

so we can make 4 signing in january

vieri,campbell,figo,nedved..
wow!! we gonna win CL and scudetto in our hand

All of them are free agents! We can sign them right away and they would be able to play in Serie A! CL would be possible after the group stage, but that's another story... :cry:
What's about Brocchi? Is he free or still playing for Lazio? What's about Romario?
We would be a force in Serie A again!
Imagine:
- - - - - - - - Roma - - - - - - - -
Oddo - Campbell - Kaladze - Favalli
- - Ambrosini - Seedorf - Brochi - -
- - - - - Nedved - - - Figo - - - - -
- - - - - Romario / Vieri - - - - - -

Last edited:

AC&R9_FUN

Primavera
Reaction score
in my opinion milan must sign maradona,he will add bust in our attack :rocketki:

Schedule