Giampaolo Pazzini Thread

Dzidzius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Oh please :rolleyes:

Honestly bro. For 30million Euro there are only second grade big signings like Becca or Witsel or big free transfers. New owners can't really buy Immobile for 20million and pretend he is A league star. Becca at least won European League(twice I think) and comes from a team which would walk into a second spot in Serie A. Martinez would have been a bigger signing but we won't play CL for at least a year, so who would come? Balo maybe haha

Edit:
Sevilla wants Rami, so the fee might be lower and would include Rami.

Last edited:

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
image.jpg

adit

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
such a good player

it's nice to see him be able to move to another Serie A team

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
We should sign Pazzini.

I like Pazzini. He'd be a good signing.

Seriously wish him the best at Verona. He'll perform and I'll still wear his jersey proudly.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Goodluck at Verona Pazzo

unfortunatly your career was raped by that one injury

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
:Cry:

Will support verona

Sent from my T1L using Tapatalk

:thumbsup:

--
Pazzini: 'Tired of Inzaghi fights'

New Hellas Verona striker Giampaolo Pazzini reveals his 'lively arguments' with former Milan Coach Filippo Inzaghi induced him to leave.

The former Inter and Milan striker recently joined the Mastini minnows with a view to reviving his career, and he was pleasantly surprised by the reception.

?I didn't expect such a degree of enthusiasm,? he told La Gazzetta dello Sport. ?The ideal situation for me would have been to join a club in which everybody showed unconditional faith in me.

?It may be excessive to say that I was 'seduced and abandoned' in Milan, but I regret not having played as much as I deserved.

?[Coach Filippo] Inzaghi? We had a lot of calm discussions, and other exchanges that were anything but calm.

?After my last argument with him, which was really quite lively, I decided to put an end to the discussion.

?As for my own part, I should have spoken out in a clearer fashion and tackle the problem more directly, rather than just waiting.

?President Maurizio Setti predicts 10-15 goals from me? The President is always right!

?And I'm very confident. I've always scored when I've been given consistent playing time.

?Who knows, I may even carve myself a spot for Euro 2016.?

Pazzini will come across his old comrade Luca Toni at Verona, and he is already looking forward to the prospect.

?We already played together in Florence, with a certain degree of success. In any case I have zero problems with Toni.

?He is my brother, the best man at my wedding, and a legend on the pitch.

?Besides, experience and enthusiasm are important and it's often the case that veterans have them more than youngsters do.

?Mario Balotelli? I had no problems with him, even though I wasted a lot of energy shouting after him.

?But he did listen to me, and I'd like to take credit for that,?
he smiled.

Finally, Pazzini was asked about Milan's new Coach, Sinisa Mihajlovic.

?He can do well, he has the right character and personality.

?That's a group that needs rules and someone to enforce them.
?

Pazzo knows Sinisa can help us out :thumbsup:. These fuckers need discipline and Sinisa will deliver.
http://football-italia.net/69301/pazzini-tired-inzaghi-fights

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
probably only bonera didn't have a fight with pippo

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
they didn't fight for playing time, almost nobody agreed with pippo's tactics

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
?[Coach Filippo] Inzaghi? We had a lot of calm discussions, and other exchanges that were anything but calm.

?After my last argument with him, which was really quite lively, I decided to put an end to the discussion.

?As for my own part, I should have spoken out in a clearer fashion and tackle the problem more directly, rather than just waiting.

wow i really didn't know this

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Really was surprised he chose to stay at Verona despite his ability. Grande Pazzo come back next season stronger and pick up where Luca Toni Pepperoni left off

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
10 goals in 6 games :eek: :l:

he was always a decent player.

played in an absolutely shit team here in milan. pazzo is better than adriano and lap imo. still im glad hes at verona so cittadella and benevento don't get promoted

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Top scorer in Serie b atm

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
ah, pazzo... he still is a beast.

i still remember when i thought that cassano swap deal was bad

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Even when Pazzini wasn't scoring for us, his all round game was always good, especially drawing fouls & his hold up play.

Was gutted when he left.

Schedule