Fav. Players
Maldini
I hope we get Marseille in the next round, the easy way is better :D :D :D

Moestar

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
BOA BOA BOA - TENG TENG TENG
Marseille would probably be the easiest team in the next round. I woke up early just to watch them and they managed to be outplayed by a shocking Inter. Probably the worst two legs of CL football I've seen....

Plus they will be without Diawara and Mandanda.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
I think we will get bayern tbh. I do think we have enough firepower to knock em out, besides we have a winning mentality which is crucial to win ucl.

end-er

milanista
Reaction score
7 possible opponents, 5 already decided.

The good: Barcelona, Madrid, Bayern
The accesible: Napoli (Chelsea), Benfica, Marseille, Apoel

Hope we get Barcelona (rematch for 2006) sooner rather then later. We can take them down.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
i want us to avoid italian teams for qf. So hopefully we will see their ass in semis. vamos napoli kick the chelsea turds out of ucl, they r a disgrace of a club.

ELMAGO99

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nesta, Cannavaro, Maldini, Tevez
Let's assume (although I could easily be wrong) that these are our UCL Quarter-Finalists:

AC Milan
Barcelona
APOEL Nicosia
Benfica
Marseille
Bayern Munich
Napoli
Real Madrid

My Hope for the Draw:

AC Milan
Marseille

Napoli
APOEL Nicosia

Benfica
Barcelona

Bayern Munich
Real Madrid

end-er

milanista
Reaction score
Marseille would be my second pick, payback time for 93.

Hondayum

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, Maldini, Sheva, Rino, Pirlo, Nesta, Kaka, Pippo, Baggio, Vieri, Totti
An ideal situation would be to get the Mandanda and Daiwara-less Marseille and play in the San Siro first...that way our fire power should put the result to bed with the backing of the San Siro...

Otherwise, I'd still be very happy with Benfica or APOEL. Like I said earlier, hopefully there's a Clasico in the QF (they can knock each other out) - plus the Clasico in the Liga is still a while away, and so UEFA may 'conveniently' pick a QF Clasico - unless of course they want a Spanish team to win the whole thing (like they did last year).

R&B Milan

THE BIG BOSS
Reaction score
This is the draw i want in the last 8 :
Milan-Marseille
Barcelona-Madrid
Napoli-Bayern
Benfica-Apoel

My guess of who is going through in these wishful matches :p :

Milan wins against Marseille
Barcelona wins against Madrid
Bayern wins against Napoli
Benfica wins against Apoel

Then i want these matches in the last 4:

Milan-Bayern
Barcelona-Benfica

Milan wins and Barca wins then the final between
Milan-Barcelona we win 2-0 this is what i hope will happen.

Hondayum

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This is the draw i want in the last 8 :
Milan-Marseille
Barcelona-Madrid
Napoli-Bayern
Benfica-Apoel

My guess of who is going through in these wishful matches :p :

Milan wins against Marseille
Barcelona wins against Madrid
Bayern wins against Napoli
Benfica wins against Apoel

Then i want these matches in the last 4:

Milan-Bayern
Barcelona-Benfica

Milan wins and Barca wins then the final between
Milan-Barcelona we win 2-0 this is what i hope will happen.

Beuatiful :proud:

Although, I'd swap around Benfica and Napoli so that we can have a greater Serie A representation in the SF.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Van Bommel's suspension in the first leg is huge. We won't be able to replace him against Bayern, Real and Barca. Hopefully we can get the other 4, but I would really really want to avoid Napoli (if they make it), not cause of fear but cause I want them to have a chance of making it through.

Over the past few years UEFA have always pitted English against the Italians in the 1/16 round, I wouldn't be surprised if a Spain vs Italy round happens this time. Napoli got the hardest group possible and got a very hard draw versus Chelsea that they will struggle against tonight, if they make it, they definitely deserve to get an easier team in the Q-finals. Milan's also due to have an easier draw after being pitted against Real (2x), Barca, Man Utd, Arsenal in the last few years.

Here's what I'll be hoping for:
1 - Barca be in one side of the quarter finals and us in the other (so that we dont face them in SF if we win)
2 - We don't face Napoli in the QFinals
3 - Marseille, APOEL, Benfica - in that order.. I also hope Napoli get an easy draw.
4 - Real to be drawn against Barca
5 - If we had to get one of the better three teams, I chose Bayern. We always have managed to eliminate them and everytime we beat them in the Qfinals - we have gone to win the cup (I think?).

abbeyleemania

Banned
Reaction score
i want Benfica or Apoel or Marseille. Benfica plays attacking football, they prefer open games, ideal for us.

i want us to get one of them and make semi final. Semi final would be enough for me this year. (with scudetto of course)

i also want Real to get Bayern. we didnt see them vs a great side except Barcelona.

ELMAGO99

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nesta, Cannavaro, Maldini, Tevez
AC Milan
Marseille

APOEL
Napoli

Bayern Munich
Real Madrid

Barcelona
Benfica

---------------------------------------------

AC Milan
Napoli

Bayern Munich/Real Madrid
Barcelona

I'm a very happy man then.. with an Italian Team in Final.

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo(R9), El Shaarawy, Nesta, Neymar, Montolivo, Maldini, Dinho, De Sciglio, Iniesta, Pato
Hoping two of Bayern, Madrid and Barca draw each other... and then I'd say out of those three, the biggest threat to us would probably be Napoli (assuming they go thru).

This would be the best draw, imo:

Madrid-Barca
Bayern-Benfica
Milan-Marseille
Napoli-APOEL

We beat Marseille, and then face either Napoli or APOEL with the three top guns knocking each other out... Honestly, I don't even mind Barca or Madrid in the final. Considering the final is in Munich, I'd hate to play Bayern...

Hondayum

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well...didn't Cavani say something like "we will not capitulate like Milan did"...I really wanted Napoli to go through, but karma's a bitch, especially if you compare yourself to Milan!

So here's the draw for the QF:

MILAN
Barcelona
Real Madrid
Bayern
APOEL
Marseille
Benfica
Chelsea

hmmmmm...the draw is pretty favourable...in order of preference for Milan

1. Marseille
2. APOEL
3. Benfica
4. Chelsea
5. Bayern
6. Barcelona
7. Real Madrid

I'd actually be happy with any of the first 5...we'll hope #6 and #7 get drawn against each other...

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
really sucks to go out the way Napoli did.... they played their best, but Chelsea had the experience.... shame Maggio had to go off early for Dossena (IMO, the reason Napoli didn't play like the Napoli we got used to).

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
It sucks, our country coefficient sucks after the losses of Inter and Napoli. See, MILAN was down for last 4 years and no one in Italy can bolster the country coefficient and hence we are the league with 3 teams in Europe.

At least Napoli should have won today.

Oh well, can Chelski beat anyone of the following three:

Barca
Real Merda
Bayern

I am not sure but well, we have to play our game whomever we get in the quarters.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
fucking useless napoli, my second favourite team after milan and i am reallz disappointed with the way they bowed out. How crap can you be, cant even hold on to a 3 - 1 lead ffs. I guess maggio's absence during the middle of the game really ruined it but still napoli should have done a lot better. Oh well we are yet again the only side that does well in ucl. So now there is only one italian team, one english team, 2 spanish, 1 german, 1 french, 1 cypriot and 1 portugese. Thats the thing about UCL, everyone play well and really raise their standards so there is no easy pickings. I think we will get one of chelsea, bayern or Benfica, just a feeling.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
ibrahimovic, van bommel, thiago silva, nocerino, kpb, ozil, ribery, lavezzi, di natale, neymar
if we want to win the champions league we cant have any injuries to anyone!

full strength team i believe has the capability of lifting it and beating almost everyone with a bit of luck

ibrahimovic----robinho

boateng

nocerino-----van bommel------aqualani

N/A -----thiago silva----mexes-----abate​

i hope we draw apoel!

should wipe the floor of any team and pose a strong threat to the panzies from spain

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

full strength team i believe has the capability of lifting it and beating almost everyone with a bit of luck

ibrahimovic----robinho

boateng

should wipe the floor of any team and pose a strong threat to the panzies from spain

i would remove nocerino for urby and then its perfect. I think we can win 2 if we have a full squad ofcourse but realistically with our luck for injuries, probably semi's depending on who we face. Remember what happened last time we were the only italian team present in the later stages of ucl, i hope we relive that moment.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I would like us to play Urby at LB, ahead of Nini and Mesbah. The only times he played there he was impressive.

Moestar

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
BOA BOA BOA - TENG TENG TENG
Yeah seeing as Urby has developed attacking prowess in the squad recently, it might not be such a bad idea for Allegri to try him as LB.

Would be super-awesome to have Urby on the left flank and Abate on the right.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
I would like us to play Urby at LB, ahead of Nini and Mesbah. The only times he played there he was impressive.

Urby's positioning, defending and concentration isn't good enough for the level that we ant to act on BUT the same goes for Mesbah & Antonini and they don't offer nearly as much as Urby in attack. So he wouldn't be the worst choice. But do not expect miracles.

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
i would love to face chelsea in the next round, a side from barca, real and byran, i think we have better chances of going through, however if i'm to choose an underdog i rather chelsea as it will be much better knocking another english newbies out on the way.

Hondayum

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players

ibrahimovic----robinho

boateng

i hope we draw apoel!

I'm hoping for Marseille. They had Mandanda sent off, and so have to play with a reserve 'keeper for the 1st leg. Diawara will also be absent in the CB position. This might be beneficial given that Mark van Boss will be suspended as well.

I'm also a little worried that if Milan DO draw APOEL, we may get over-confident and think that the game is won before KO (which is what happened to Lyon). Drawing Marseille means that we definitely get a respectable team, but one we are aware that we are stronger, and can win only if we stick to our game-plan.

What do you guys think?

xaris

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baresi
Milan: italy
Real: spain
Barc.: spain
APOEL: cyprus
Mareseille: France
Bayern: Germany
Benfica: Portugal
Chelsea: England

The whole Europe!

Hondayum

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
...btw, due to the stupidity of UEFA for awarding the same amount of coefficient points for both the Champions League and the Europa League, Italy doesn't look like they will make any ground on regaining their place from the Germans:

Champions League QF:
1 Italian Club; 1 German Club

Europa League QF:
0 Italian Clubs; 2 German Clubs

xaris

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baresi
the only reason i want many italian teams play in CL/EL is because they get tired and is fairer the campionato