Official: AC Milan Primavera And Other Youth Teams

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Gattuso, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.
A bit sad that. Especially when we have high hopes for Bellanova, Tsadjout and Torrasi. They should also use Plizzari if he is eligible. He is not even on the bench for the first team.

Soncin is actually a very good keeper.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Atalanta's starting XI: Carnesecchi, Zortea, Girgi, Del Prato, Okoli, Heidenreich, Peli, Colpani, Piccoli, Kulusevski, Cambiaghi.

Atalanta's bench: Piccirillo, Bencivenga, Guth, Brogni, Kraja, Da Riva, Gyabuaa, Colley, Pina Gomes, Babbi, Nivokazi, Traore.

Manager: Massimo Brambilla.

Milan's starting XI: Soncin, Bellanova, Barazzetta, Ruggeri, Torchio, Brescianini, Sala, Frigerio, Tsadjout, Capanni, Vigolo.

Milan's bench: Guarneri, Basani, Bosisio, Culotta, Martinbianco, Sanchez, Brambilla, Mionic, Maldini, Haidara, Olzer, Tonin.

Manager: Alessandro Lupi.

Match starts at 14.30.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Do anyone know what happened with Alexandro Cavagnera? He signed with us in the summer, and haven't seen him since that.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Zortea scores 1-0 for Atalanta, but Tsadjout equalizes 1 minute after.

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Gattuso, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.
We got a thumping tonight

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
I see our youth team is utter shit.

7 points in 8 games.

Scored 9. Conceded 22

Suffice to say not many of them would be making the move up.

Last edited:

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Tsadjout, Brescianini, Bellanova, Tonin and maybe Soncin are the only players worth keeping an eye on - rest of them won't make it

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Soncin is actually a very good keeper.

Tsadjout, Brescianini, Bellanova, Tonin and maybe Soncin are the only players worth keeping an eye on - rest of them won't make it

I really appreciate those who watch the primavera matches and post about it here for the rest of us who are unable to watch but are interested in the future graduates who might make the step up.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Primavera derby today.

Milan XI (4-3-1-2): Plizzari; Barazzetta, Torchio, Martimbianco, Ruggeri; Brambilla, Sala, Brescianini; Haidara; Vigolo, Capanni

Milan's bench: Soncin, Zanellato, Angeli, Basani, Bosisio, Cretti, Frigerio, Maldini, Sanchez, Signorile, Tonin.

Manager: Alessandro Lupi

Inter XI (4-3-3): Dekic; Zappa, Corrado, Nolan, Roric; Van Den Eynden, Schiro, Gavioli; Adorante, Colido, Salcedo Mora.

Inter's bench: Tintori, Pozzer, Grassini, Rizzo, Burgio, Persyn, Demirovic, Pompetti, Mulattieri, Merola, D'Amico, Vergani

Manager: Armando Madonna

Last edited:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Someone's post made me think of some of our old youth player that people "hyped" backed in the day. So I decided to look up how some of them were doing.

Alexander Merkel
https://www.transfermarkt.com/alexander-merkel/profil/spieler/86926

Rodney Strasser
https://www.transfermarkt.com/rodney-strasser/profil/spieler/88712

Simone Calvano - I remember someone referred to him as "next De Rossi"
https://www.transfermarkt.com/simone-calvano/profil/spieler/136091

Marco Fossati - paid around 7m for him :fp:
https://www.transfermarkt.com/marco-fossati/profil/spieler/110931

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Strasser was never really hyped tbh. His best moment was the goal in the Scudetto season.

Merkel was hyped by us but I always thought he was a flake. Playing regularly in the Dutch league isn't exactly terrible though.

Calvano was like plenty of our Primavera.

Fossati we bought with that other bloke, who was that? Was Balkan iirc.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Yeah if you consider any youngster ever hyped by one random commode poster (or worse, after seeing pre season friendlies) as a hyped prospect, that would include all of our primavera. The likes of Strasser and Calvano were never expected to be anything above mediocrity.

The guys truly hyped by coaches in our system in recent past (that is: they were expected to be capable of becoming high level Serie a players) were Verdi, Cristante, Locatelli, Donnarumma, Cutrone and Fossati. I’m probably forgetting 2-3 names.

De Sciglio grew in the primavera as the captain and wasn’t extraordinarily hyped at any point before he played for the first team. Ditto for Calabria.

Last edited:

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Would honestly be a huge shame if we lost Bellanova on a Bosman deal

and especially to Bordeaux due to money :fp:

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Roma's starting XI: Greco; Parodi, Semeraro, Bianda, Cargnelutti, Pezzella, Darboe, Simonetti, Celar, D'Orazion, Cangiano.

Manager: Alberto De Rossi

Milan's starting XI: Soncin; Barazzetta, Negri, Torrasi, Merletti, Ruggeri, Sala, Brescianini, Maldini, Tsadjout, Capanni.

Manager: Federico Giunti

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Would honestly be a huge shame if we lost Bellanova on a Bosman deal

and especially to Bordeaux due to money :fp:

sold to Bordeaux (he stays at Milan on loan until July) with a buy back clause.

this is the best deal for all parties

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Milan Primavera lost 4-0 to Roma.

Djalo and Abanda needs to get fit ASAP.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Yeah if you consider any youngster ever hyped by one random commode poster (or worse, after seeing pre season friendlies) as a hyped prospect, that would include all of our primavera. The likes of Strasser and Calvano were never expected to be anything above mediocrity.

The guys truly hyped by coaches in our system in recent past (that is: they were expected to be capable of becoming high level Serie a players) were Verdi, Cristante, Locatelli, Donnarumma, Cutrone and Fossati. I’m probably forgetting 2-3 names.

De Sciglio grew in the primavera as the captain and wasn’t extraordinarily hyped at any point before he played for the first team. Ditto for Calabria.
Calvano was hyped big time. Thing was he wasnt in our youth system that long compared to Cutrone.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Tiago Djalo has played 30 minutes so far against Juventus, looking very good.

I hope he gets his official Milan debut before the end of the season.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Tiago Djalo impressive once again.

I'm sure it won't be long before he will be called up by Gattuso (also depending on injuries and suspensions)

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Thank you my bro! Also milan channel shows primavera live

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Awesome work Kojak, I'm going to take a look at those when I have some free time!