Luiz Adriano Thread

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Seems like a logical move, even if we overpaid. Only problem is the salary, that could make it hard to get rid of him if he flops. So, hope he's gonna make it worth :thumbsup:

dardar_3

Primavera
Reaction score
I don't care about wage for Luiz Adriano. I want from him goals and assists. :lol: Welcome Luiz Adriano! :star:

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Are those beats ? because if they are he can stay in Donetsk

4i5EK.gif

:lol:

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Far from thrilled with this signing but let's see how he goes. we could have Riccardo Oliveira x2 now.

Hope not.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Seems like a panick buy to me.
We really don't need him.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
no plan galliani, none whatsoever.

welcome anyway. hope it all works out well for you and also our young forewords.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
someone better explain to him that only fodder milan players wear gloves in the winter. better keep those things in the locker room where they belong.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think it's a useless deal.

We need a reserve striker for Bacca. Matri clearly is not in the plans and Pazzini/Destro left.

3.5M is 1M too much IMO... But apparently we had to beat Roma.

---

On a side note, he was Pato's partner in Internacional youth teams (Pato was 2 or 3 years ahead his age group)... They won everything at youth level in 2005/2006.

They both got promoted together and at the end of the year scored one each to qualify Inter in the CWC semis... Inter would win the final x Ronaldinho's Barcelona.

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
pulls John Dahl Tommasson and you're more than enough

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Wages certainly too much. But hey that's the reality when you start brandishing money and play the market in July.

Next Tomasson will be a nice positioning to have. But first we need the next Sheva.

I'm sure we'll be getting one more striker.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
New Milan striker Luiz Adriano says he ‘can’t wait’ to get started, after signing from Shakhtar Donetsk.

The Brazilian has joined the Rossoneri on a five-year deal for €8m, and will join up with his new teammates in the coming days.

“Today is a very important and happy day for my career,” Adriano told Calciomercato.

“I’m leaving Shakhtar after eight years, a club that is very important to me. They believed in my potential, and helped me establish myself in world football.

“I thank President Rinat Akhmetov , the Coach Mircea Lucescu - who was like a father to me - and all my teammates, who helped me to achieve these levels.

“I want to give a special thanks to the fans, who always showed me their affection.

“I’ve joined one of the biggest clubs in the world. I’m very happy. I can’t wait to start training and playing for Milan

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
What's lacking for the annoucements? Both him and Bacca made medicals and speak like Milan players...

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
They're probably waiting for today's event to announce them together. Possibly Mauri also.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, if Goal.com says so...

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
and Twitter

so it's 100% legit

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
mods pls remove!

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
how good is he compared to merda's adriano?

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
that pic reminds me of adrian centurion. how is he doing?

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What's lacking for the annoucements? Both him and Bacca made medicals and speak like Milan players...

Check Milans Twitter & FB. Its official, there are pictures of him signing the deal with Galliani at Casa Milan. Acmilan.com also made it official.

Schedule