Week 32: Inter vs Milan: Saturday 15/04/2017 - 12:30 CET

ManU sux

Banned
Reaction score
Didnt realize this game was changed to noon, cause its prime time in beijing. Wonder how much more chinee influence will be meted out.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Summary:

- We were shit indeed.

- 1st Merda goal fuck up by DeSciglio and very poor reaction from Gigio.

- 2nd Merda goal fuck up by the whole defense starting Zapata then Calabria then Romagnoli then DeSciglio and ends up on Zapata again.

- Overall, we fuck ourselves up and tried to send long balls after long ball when for most of the night were ineffective.

- Now to personal analysis:

- Donnaruma? I think he could have done much better at Merda 1st goal. Besides that he was mostly spotless.

- Calabria? He is the Poli of RBs. He has grinta but positioning and defensive craft from a scale of 1 to 10 he is 0.5 at them.

- Zapata? He pulled a Muntari-esque performance. Most of the night he was shit but scored a decisive goal.

- Romagnoli? Best of the back line but he was just decent/good.

- DeSciglio? Another stinker as LB. He was getting better performances as RB but we switched him in favor of Calabria.

- Kucka? Probably his worst performance of the season.

- Sosa? Good at the start but his performance kept going down like a steep hill from the 30th minute of the first half.

- Mati? DO NOT BUY HIM. Made it harder for the attack to be honest.

- Deulofeu? If it was not for DeSciglio and Calabria's stinker performances I would probably would be giving this grade to Deulofeu. He fucked up 2 clear chances in the first half but it seems if he does not cut inside and shoot he does not want to score whatsoever. Stop diving too.

- Bacca? Another nuisance he adds nothing if he does not receive clear balls inside the box.

- Suso? Mostly an off night besides the 2 corners that led to our goals he was easily contained by Nagatomo, the easiest defender to pass over.

- Subs? Locatelli added the heart. Lapadula was off-key. Ocampos is just ..........

- Overall, happy that we did not lost but also annoyed that we could have done better.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Summary:

- We were shit indeed.

- 2nd Merda goal fuck up by the whole defense starting Zapata then Calabria then Romagnoli then DeSciglio and ends up on Zapata again.

- Overall, we fuck ourselves up and tried to send long balls after long ball when for most of the night were ineffective.

- Donnaruma? I think he could have done much better at Merda 1st goal. Besides that he was mostly spotless.

- Calabria? He is the Poli of RBs. He has grinta but positioning and defensive craft from a scale of 1 to 10 he is 0.5 at them.

- Zapata? He pulled a Muntari-esque performance. Most of the night he was shit but scored a decisive goal.

- DeSciglio? Another stinker as LB. He was getting better performances as RB but we switched him in favor of Calabria.

- Sosa? Good at the start but his performance kept going down like a steep hill from the 30th minute of the first half.

- Deulofeu? If it was not for DeSciglio and Calabria's stinker performances I would probably would be giving this grade to Deulofeu. He fucked up 2 clear chances in the first half but it seems if he does not cut inside and shoot he does not want to score whatsoever. Stop diving too.

- Bacca? Another nuisance he adds nothing if he does not receive clear balls inside the box.

- Suso? Mostly an off night besides the 2 corners that led to our goals he was easily contained by Nagatomo, the easiest defender to pass over.

- Subs? Locatelli added the heart. Lapadula was off-key. Ocampos is just ..........

- Overall, happy that we did not lost but also annoyed that we could have done better.

i just want to read 1 positive in this post :lol:

The-Loko

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi Maldini Sheva Batistuta Riquelme Benedetto Ginobili

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
This team has a lot of balls and heart... love watching them play! Forza Ragazzi!

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
am i the only one around here who doesn't like the fact that they're CELEBRATING fucking draw vs inter?

ok i was happy when zapata scores and that's fine, but these pictures from dressing room like we win CL, wtf? :fp: we are milan, not fucking crotone who celebrate draw vs bigger teams.

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
am i the only one around here who doesn't like the fact that they're CELEBRATING fucking draw vs inter?

ok i was happy when zapata scores and that's fine, but these pictures from dressing room like we win CL, wtf? :fp: we are milan, not fucking crotone who celebrate draw vs bigger teams.

atmosphere

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
Summary:

- We were shit indeed.

nope

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
1st goal was team fault, not Des only fault..
2nd could been avoided easily if they seek for wide man...

its normal to get draw on derby, i like team spirit..hope Montella get better players to replace Poli, Honda, maybe Vangioni and add decent DM/cm for the sake of injuries problem.

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
Not really happy with the draw but at least reading FIF's melt down is fun :lol:

Deunamist

F*** Juventus
Reaction score
just caught it on repeat because I had to miss the live broadcast. I love this team, hahaha. Ref was dodgy but it went both ways. no complaints :lol:

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
it was crucial for us to at least not lose this game and let merda overtake us.
I know that it wasn't our best performance but in no way we deserved to lose this game.
donnarumma practically didn't need to make any save besides the 2 goals which we gifted them. the first one poor defending by de sciglio and second one also poor defending by our defensive line.
other than that we were the only team which create some goalscoring opportunities and the least we deserved in this game was the draw.
and hurting them in the last minute like this is just beautiful to see these son of bitches fall to the ground.
we should keep our focus now because the difference between the teams for Europe is still too small and anything can happen.
FORZA MILAN!

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Summary:

- We were shit indeed.

What a shit summary, damn

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mati was probably the man of the match for me. Always available, got lots of tackles right, made the team faster. Was worried when Pasalic got the yellow, but Mati did arguably better. Can't wait for next year when Bonaventura takes up this role.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Not really happy with the draw but at least reading FIF's melt down is fun :lol:

ef28eb9d4bd210840582b92e9acfa38f.jpg

last goal live :lol:

Bellissimo.

Revenge is a dish best served in the afternoon. We wrecked their whole easter holidays :lol:

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane
ef28eb9d4bd210840582b92e9acfa38f.jpg

Bellissimo.

Revenge is a dish best served in the afternoon. We wrecked their whole easter holidays :lol:

Watching that video and reading this comment really tickled me :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Inter squad was received by some Milan fans after arriving in Florence train station, who were shouting "Zapata, Zapata" [MilanNews].

:lol:

Schedule