Filippo Inzaghi Thread

Gilardino Jr

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko , Maldini ,Gilardino , Nesta , Karimi , Owen , Shearer ,
milan*7 said:
Galliani says he might be back when September ends, but Pippo is gearing up to tread the boulevard of broken dreams that is the Italy-Scotland clash. ;)
really i thought he retired from italia havent seen him play in ages only in european cup qualifiers

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Oddo, Diana, Gilardino, Toni, Volpi, Totti, De Rossi
Gilardino Jr said:
really i thought he retired from italia havent seen him play in ages only in european cup qualifiers
thats because of his injury

Gilardino Jr

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko , Maldini ,Gilardino , Nesta , Karimi , Owen , Shearer ,
Inzaghi is great for italia in euro thier was something wrong with italia if u watch the games itay were in total control of every game but it was poor finishing this year i see that is other way round many options Totti . Montella . Vieri . Pippo . Gilardino especially . Cassano too . Del Piero might not need him anyways wat u guys think

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
it\s so pitty to say it ,but i think that pippo will never be in the same form like befor;e{

halfblackwinner

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, GOURCUFF!
NeSTa_86 said:
it\s so pitty to say it ,but i think that pippo will never be in the same form like befor;e{
but lets just pray that he comes back. somewhere near before

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He was supposed to be ready *to play* at the start of the season. That's what I recall from some statement he made in early July.

Now, according to *Shevina* who watched some report on Milan Channel, plans are for him to return from Antwerp to Milanello next week or so. He will then have to undergo tests at our so-sophisticated MilanLab + if he passes we want to keep our fingers crossed for a chance to see him make his comeback in October. Maybe it helps. I'm not optimistic though (gut feeling).

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
Passion for *9* said:
He was supposed to be ready *to play* at the start of the season. That's what I recall from some statement he made in early July.

Now, according to *Shevina* who watched some report on Milan Channel, plans are for him to return from Antwerp to Milanello next week or so. He will then have to undergo tests at our so-sophisticated MilanLab + if he passes we want to keep our fingers crossed for a chance to see him make his comeback in October. Maybe it helps. I'm not optimistic though (gut feeling).
Probably about chritmas then i bet.

Still i should have a chance to see him in action as I'm going to the game against Parma on Jan 8th! :D

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
pippoinzag}{i said:
Probably about chritmas then i bet.

Still i should have a chance to see him in action as I'm going to the game against Parma on Jan 8th! :D

Cool ! Maybe you're lucky :D Then again, he might be injured again by then... Ooops :rolleyes: Or retired :(

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:

The same story is on planetfootball.com ...
hopefully he'll be back in action (in his stylistic offside position on the pitch) soon!

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
Passion for *9* said:
Cool ! Maybe you're lucky :D Then again, he might be injured again by then... Ooops :rolleyes: Or retired :(
Or both.

Lol, lets hope not!

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Super Pippo

I think Pippo is one of the best shooter in the world ! I come from China , and on Chinese we often told Inzaghi " Super Pippo " . :star:

killiegradge

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
Will Pippo Play Again

Sorry to be such a pessemist but I really have fears that Pippo will not play again for Milan due to his persistent injury problems?Will he play again?Should we sign a replacement?Who should it be?
If he doesn't play again should we offer him employment as a coach?I think Super Pippo is a good guy who would relish a job with Milan-he also has good relations with Curva and he did always try hard!

Nesta87

Banned
Reaction score
Milan have already offered him a off field role...I think it can be either be in the marketing aspect of the club or as an part-time assistant coach (focusing mainly on the young foward in the youth teams) ......maybe he can teach them how to dive.

I'm actually glad to see the back of him......if ya think about it his a juve regect who hasn't REALLY done anything for us in the last 2 years. Even when he was on the pitch i recon my grandma could of had a greater impact on the game.

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
We have very good strikers (Gilardini and Shevchenko) it is normal pippo to stay in the bench;)pP

ps:there is threeat for him yet!

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
Pippo will be back, I'm sure of it :) But sadly he will have to retire some day and when that day does come I hope he is made first team manager of Milan :proud:

Reaction score
why do you guys want him so much to be back? I'm happy that he is not playing. yesterday you said about Gila, when he missed 3 times, that he is not good, what's wrong with him etc, but Pippo misses in every game 10 times more than Gila did yesterday. I feel like crying when I see that he has perfect situation to score but he misses...or tries to enforce a penalty :rolleyes:

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fergie_ said:
why do you guys want him so much to be back? I'm happy that he is not playing. yesterday you said about Gila, when he missed 3 times, that he is not good, what's wrong with him etc, but Pippo misses in every game 10 times more than Gila did yesterday. I feel like crying when I see that he has perfect situation to score but he misses...or tries to enforce a penalty :rolleyes:
The difference is that Inzaghi misses more chances but gets alot of goals in the end. Gila, so far, doesn't score goals and misses easy chances like an open goal. I expect he will improve greatly, but I don't see why that process should be at the teams expense.

Reaction score
Lo Tsar said:
The difference is that Inzaghi misses more chances but gets alot of goals in the end. Gila, so far, doesn't score goals and misses easy chances like an open goal. I expect he will improve greatly, but I don't see why that process should be at the teams expense.

yes, but Pippo misses easy chances like an open goal too, 10 times per game or more :rolleyes: I forgive Gila that he didn't score, becouse it isn't easy for him, everybody have some expectations and he just tries to be up to this and I can bet that he will be the best scorer of this season. but this is Pippo thread and let's establish (I don't know if it is the right world) that he really scores goals in the end (I don't agree, when he have thousand of chances he finally have to score :rolleyes: ). you said yourself that he misses more chances, but I just can't stand it. perfect situation and he misses it, and then he misses it again and again and again and then again and finally, he scores (by accident of couse). against Juve last season I just thougth that I would hop into a plane and kill him, I was so pissed off...and now you're saying that you want him back, I just don't get it...

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fergie_ said:
yes, but Pippo misses easy chances like an open goal too, 10 times per game or more :rolleyes: I forgive Gila that he didn't score, becouse it isn't easy for him, everybody have some expectations and he just tries to be up to this and I can bet that he will be the best scorer of this season. but this is Pippo thread and let's establish (I don't know if it is the right world) that he really scores goals in the end (I don't agree, when he have thousand of chances he finally have to score :rolleyes: ). you said yourself that he misses more chances, but I just can't stand it. perfect situation and he misses it, and then he misses it again and again and again and then again and finally, he scores (by accident of couse). against Juve last season I just thougth that I would hop into a plane and kill him, I was so pissed off...and now you're saying that you want him back, I just don't get it...
As I recall, Pippo was the only one in last seasons Juve game to come close for scoring for us. He came off the bench after a long injury and were it not for a ridiculous foul by Zambo, would have scored. If he had, who knows, we could have lifted our 18th Scudetto.

Reaction score
he was the only one who came close for scoring, but he didn't score. and this is his problem. he is fast and he has a lot of occasions, but he doesn't score and this irritates me.
there wasn't any faul :head:

amopippo

Primavera
Reaction score
i dont konw why some guys think pippo sucks.To me ,il mio pippo never sucks!
u guys have already firgotten why pippo got serious injure?he acts bravely cuz he wants to help milan to win!he injured for milan!not for he got the serious knee injure,he must be the 1st forword for 2002 world cup!(which he longed to and he did everything!)now he is not as good as b4,u guys ask him to leave?how could u do this to your #9 who has done so much for milan!got injured because of milan!!!!!he dovtes everything.u cant do this to him! :head:

red&black_fever

Dreamer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Rui Costa, *Il Capitano*, Kaka
amopippo said:
now he is not as good as b4,u guys ask him to leave?how could u do this to your #9 who has done so much for milan!got injured because of milan!!!!!he dovtes everything.u cant do this to him! :head:
Pippo's loyalty to Milan does count for something, but surely it cannot outweigh fielding our best 11 on the pitch.

Reaction score
amopippo said:
i dont konw why some guys think pippo sucks.To me ,il mio pippo never sucks!
u guys have already firgotten why pippo got serious injure?he acts bravely cuz he wants to help milan to win!he injured for milan!not for he got the serious knee injure,he must be the 1st forword for 2002 world cup!(which he longed to and he did everything!)now he is not as good as b4,u guys ask him to leave?how could u do this to your #9 who has done so much for milan!got injured because of milan!!!!!he dovtes everything.u cant do this to him! :head:

I remember what he did-for example his goal against Ajax in CL final and I'm grateful for this. but I also remember thousands of not used perfect goal situations... Pippo devoted himself not only for Milan. remember his leg injury in 1996 (or 1995, I'm not sure)? he injured for Parma...he could get injured in any other team, injuries sometimes happen to people :rolleyes:
I don't ask him to leave, he may play but only as a substitude, when Gila and Sheva can't change a result of a match.

amopippo

Primavera
Reaction score
he was and will be qualifying for the top 11 on the picth!
i dont think he could play as execllent as he played for juve and the yr 2003.but u cant do extremely thing like asking to leave like this.at least u should give him a chance!
i've been for his fan since 2000 and i dont wanna see him like this!injure is bad enough to him.he has suffered enough.and pippo does everything to return!so we should welcome him with open arms!
PS
im new here!so..can u tell me how to add the pic to my post.so everytime i post the pic will show?
ans how can i choose my own avator?
grazie mille!

Reaction score
EDT ok I can give him a chance. so in the nearest match in which he will be plaiyng I want to see a hattrick scored by him (he will have not less than 10 situations, so 3 scored goals shouldn't be a problem)

amopippo said:
PS
im new here!so..can u tell me how to add the pic to my post.so everytime i post the pic will show?
grazie mille!

I think that you can choose your own avatar when you will be more that half a year on forum. but I'm not sure.

Last edited:

amopippo

Primavera
Reaction score
well,i suppose u cant agree with each other for we have our own fav!
it's so sad to see some guys want my pippo to leave.
@what!i have to wait half yr b4 i can have my own avator!?!!!!gosh!
@how about the pic add to the post(so evrytime it will show?)
@thanks anyway!
@see u in 30 secs!(for we can only post evry 30 sec!)

red&black_fever

Dreamer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Rui Costa, *Il Capitano*, Kaka
amopippo said:
grazie mille!

David said:
As for a customa avatar and a signature, you have to grow 6 months old and have more than 250 posts. Meanwhile, you could use one of our own avatars.
:)