pretty cool painting, good job :thumbsup:

--------------

what a right hand by miocic :eek:, we need see to miocic cain this year

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I love Miocic vs Cain.

Didn't think Miocic would destroy JDS like did. He's like a tank.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Stipe will send Cain into retirement, that's if he makes it to the cage. (that's with Sea level in favor of Cain)

Did anyone catch the post fight presser? Ariel better watch out around Stipe:lol:

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Cain would tear his quad second week of training camp.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
tbh he's not wrong, may aswell wait a few months for a much bigger payday, can't blame him

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Rather see him fight Yoel than GSP, just me.

dream card for me this year would be
Connor (c) vs Ferguson
Bisping (c) vs Romero
Woodley (c) Vs Thompson 3
Gsp vs Nick Diaz
Khabib vs Nate Diaz

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
woodley thompson 3 :thumbsdown: 2nd match was awful

khabib and GSP will just take down nick and nate, it'll be boring.

mcgregor ferguson :thumbsup: I like bisping's chances vs romero.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Since McGregor is occupied with Mayweather, I wanna see Ferguson vs Nate. That would be a fun fight.

Gsp vs Khabib

Lawler vs Masvidal

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
lawler is fighting cerrone in july

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
i want to see woodley vs ferguson superfight. I actually think tony has it in him to win welterweight. He can beat woodley. Tony is amazing. Khabib was definitely scared to fight him. Tony would be a nightmare match up for connor lol too. Apparently woodley vs maia is confirmed but you can never trust dana.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
masvidal should fight wonderboy and rory macdonald should be back in ufc. Dude is far too good to be in bellator. Rory would defeat woodley imo again if he were to potentially face him in the long term because he matches up well with him, however he would struggle to beat wonderboy or even masvidal imo. Larkin is another underrated fighter who could easily be champ in ufc too.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
woodley would finish ferguson within 3 rounds

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
woodley thompson 3 :thumbsdown: 2nd match was awful

khabib and GSP will just take down nick and nate, it'll be boring.

mcgregor ferguson :thumbsup: I like bisping's chances vs romero.

yes 2 sucked, but woodley vs thompson 1 was one of ufcs best fights imo.

gsp and khabib are exciting to watch if you have solid understanding of wrestling. Both are insanely technical. Plus GSP and Nick have beef and both are looking to comeback after long breaks. This fight would be good to gauge their level.

bisping has been known to upset :)

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
woodley vs maia?
who wins?

also, i would like to see the winner verse gastulem if he cuts back down to 170. I am confident with gastulem's abilities and I am willing to bet on him to win the ufc welterweight belt should he face the winner of maia and woodley. Gastulem is underrated and he could easily be a world champion at welterweight. In fact, i would him put him in the top 5 rankings even at middlweight currently. He would destroy most of the fighters in the middleweight roster barring rockhold, romero and mousasi perhaps. Weidman post usada will get decimated by kelvin.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
woodley vs maia?
who wins?

also, i would like to see the winner verse gastulem if he cuts back down to 170. I am confident with gastulem's abilities and I am willing to bet on him to win the ufc welterweight belt should he face the winner of maia and woodley. Gastulem is underrated and he could easily be a world champion at welterweight. In fact, i would him put him in the top 5 rankings even at middlweight currently. He would destroy most of the fighters in the middleweight roster barring rockhold, romero and mousasi perhaps. Weidman post usada will get decimated by kelvin.

I will always root for former-Brasa guy Maia, but I don't really see him beating Woodley, and could see him get decisioned.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yes 2 sucked, but woodley vs thompson 1 was one of ufcs best fights imo.

gsp and khabib are exciting to watch if you have solid understanding of wrestling. Both are insanely technical. Plus GSP and Nick have beef and both are looking to comeback after long breaks. This fight would be good to gauge their level.

bisping has been known to upset :)

Not boring in that sense, I really appreciate the finer point of grappling. But I really don't see the Diaz brothers doing so well against someone with a top heavy game and able to keep them down. I think would be unanimous decisions in both fights.

I think Dana said GSP is getting the next welterweight shot after he comes back, so we probably won't be seeing Woodley vs. Thompson unless they squeeze that fight in before.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
it would be boring because the diaz brothers would get dominated, especially nate.

now GSP vs khabib...I'd love to see that.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini

instant classic

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
who even wants to see GSP back? i have like zero interest.

and at middleweight? the fuck is that? To me, it just shows that he's afraid of Woodley.

like Dana said: "everyone wants to fight Bisping".

Fluke win vs Rockhold... he'll lose his next fight, no matter which one of the contenders he'll face.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali

and at middleweight? the fuck is that? To me, it just shows that he's afraid of Woodley.

Fluke win vs Rockhold... he'll lose his next fight, no matter which one of the contenders he'll face.

GSP would have been nice if he didn't say he needed until the end of the year to fight. I do not care who he is you do not hold up a division like that. It sucks enough Conor is doing it to chase a beat down from Floyd in boxing. How long do his roids take to wear off so it doesn't show in a test?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Exactly.

None of the proposed matchups with him intrigue me at all.