Week 01: Crotone vs Milan - Sunday 20/08/2017 - 20:45 CET

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Man this is not negativity. PSG just finished the match 6-2 with 10 men on the pitch. I want more discipline that's all ! With a little bit more discipline we could easily add more goals. The team is doing well but don't tell me this is enough, I said an "average" performance in 2nd half.

I agree. If we pushed harder and risked more we could have gotten more points from the game like PSG.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Great to start the season with a win, very impressive.

Forza Milan!

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Great start to the season. Kessie is a total boss!

Man this is not negativity. PSG just finished the match 6-2 with 10 men on the pitch. I want more discipline that's all ! With a little bit more discipline we could easily add more goals. The team is doing well but don't tell me this is enough, I said an "average" performance in 2nd half.

Conserving fuel is wise. They have plenty games in a short time span. Avoiding injuries which are more of a risky early in the season especially in this heat and humidity is smart.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

And PSG still won't win anything worth a damn.

Playing more reserved was the right move. The season is long and strength needs to be rationed. PSG is probably the team to follow for ADHD kids, but here at ACM we're about winning titles.

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
And PSG still won't win anything worth a damn.

Playing more reserved was the right move. The season is long and strength needs to be rationed. PSG is probably the team to follow for ADHD kids, but here at ACM we're about winning titles.
I am not against playing more reserved. What isn't wise is where u have Antonelli playing CF at end of the game like vs Skendija or yesterday like many players were out of position. I don't give a fuck about PSQ or whatever. My point is Montella should care about discipline in tactics now cause we were not playing against Napoli, There are a lot of manner to play wise or slow the rythm. Good game anyway !

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Love Cutrone.. said this a while back, best feeling is when primavera kids shine... i love it... i said he deserved to start.. wish Silva had scored as well :(

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
it was surreal watching so many likable players in our shirt yesterday...

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
Wake me up if it is a dream ... all players (almost) played very well
I knew it ... we played against Crotone so Cutrone played so brilliant.. what a rhyme :tongue:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
The Milan leadership will hand Fassone and Mirabelli extra funds to sign a mezzala, according to Sky.

300px-Claudius_MAN_Napoli_Inv6060.jpg

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
it was surreal watching so many likable players in our shirt yesterday...

Yes it was, first time I have seen a respectable Milan team play in Serie A.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
great start to the season :star:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Anyone know a link for the extended highlights? I can't seem to find one at all

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
great start of the season with a win!
the team did what it should and I was impressed that we won this game so easily. I didn't expect that.
sure the early penalty and red card helped our cause but still the first half performance was very good. we didn't let them breath this is the kind of performance that we were missing when playing against small teams.
obviously some players will get a chance to play at the return leg against shkendija and then Cagliari at home... expect another 2 wins before the break and the confidence sky high!
FORZA MILAN!

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pretty crazy to see us have 8 players attacking in their half with Musacchio and Bonucci covering by themselves. Two world class center backs completely controlling a match is just beautiful to witness.

Musacchio has been the most impressive signing so far... I heard he was "very good", I had no idea he was world class. I've been blown away by his play.

Donnarumma made three quality saves, he seems to be back in stride after a weird summer.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
illllllll gooooooleeeeadoooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Lovely start! OK, I know it was 10 man Crotone but it was great to see all our new players playing so well together, they seem to be gelling really quickly! Clean sheet, away from home, it was all good! Loved Suso, Kessie, Hakan & Patrick especially! Forza Milan!