The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What do you think, time to fit in one more loan signing in the last week or so of the transfer window?

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Adriano Galliani will not be present for Ruud Gullit's book presentation, scheduled at 18:30 at th eMondadori di Pizza Duomo , as he is currently performing a transfer market operation. [Milannews]

?

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Honda could start at the right wing spot against Juventus. Suso did not train today and left Milanello. [Sky]

Probably sick.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Adriano Galliani will not be present for Ruud Gullit's book presentation, scheduled at 18:30 at th eMondadori di Pizza Duomo , as he is currently performing a transfer market operation. [Milannews]

?

Well that's positive I guess..

On another note, I'm spewing about petagna.. would be good for us I believe. I don't know why we always sell our prospects and not loan them out for a little while longer.. auba, Darmian, Petagna even Cristante would've been handy players right now..

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Honda could start at the right wing spot against Juventus. Suso did not train today and left Milanello. [Sky]

Probably sick.

Yuck! Delofeu should start fuck Honda.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

?

Luca Rigoni loan + option

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Luca Rigoni loan + option

It's probably just Ely or Vangioni leaving on loan or something like that. It took us almost a month to get Deulofeu on loan. I can't imagine anything drastic haha.

Last edited:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Next two games against udinese and Sampdoria are already must win before we meet direct rivals Lazio and fiorentina

As long as this team is named AC Milan and is aiming for international football Udinese and Sampdoria are always must wins no matter what :lol:

Yuck! Delofeu should start fuck Honda.

He just arrived, will barely have two full trainings with the squad, he has not started a game since a long time, has never played before in Italy and has no clue of Montella tactics/system and you want to throw him in the mix against Juventus?

That's, my friend, how you burn a new player. ;)

Tbh I'd be surprised if he's even getting a cameo against Juve. Maybe against Udinese but if I had to bet I'd say he'll be on the bench against Juve but not planned to play.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Deulofeu couldn't have come at a better time. Hopefully Suso is just under the weather and it's nothing serious.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
He just arrived, will barely have two full trainings with the squad, he has not started a game since a long time, has never played before in Italy and has no clue of Montella tactics/system and you want to throw him in the mix against Juventus?

That or Honda

I'd pick the first one

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That or Honda

I'd pick the first one

Honda has barely played but he did well when he played. He even assisted a match winning goal once this season.

Deulofeu on the other hand I have absolut no idea what we can expect from him, so many question marks. It's Alex Sandro's side and knowing how he and Sturaro owned our right flank last time I'd be a little bit less worried with a more defensive playing Honda on that side.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
BREAKING: Milan are thinking of sending Niang to Genoa for playing time. The idea is a loan swap with Genoa's Ocampos. [Sky]

Genoa want Niang and have proposed Lucas Ocampos in exchange. Milan have already agreed to this move. Now the player has to agree. [Sky]

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
BREAKING: Milan are thinking of sending Niang to Genoa for playing time. The idea is a loan swap with Genoa's Ocampos. [Sky]

Genoa want Niang and have proposed Lucas Ocampos in exchange. Milan have already agreed to this move. Now the player has to agree. [Sky]

Kind of a step backwards for him no? Can Ocampos play in the midfield at all?

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA

Who?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
it would be beneficial move for both Milan and niang, he can regain form and confidence and for Milan they can get a better player in terms of form and match readiness. if he improves, he can come back to fight for a place with balde keita. If the loan do not prove a success, we can move on and ship him somewhere.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho

Fuck yes, do it now. Ocampos is an upgrade.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Looks like we're completely overhauling the winger position. Don't know why Honda wants to stick around until summer haha.

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
loan? how about sell him to genoa for 0 +ocampos loan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule