Official: Marco Storari Thread

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
A Touching Debut

Marco Storari is touched by the warm welcome the fans game him at the San Siro and he affirms that it made all the difference in his debut.

5495_news.jpg

Marco Storari spoke about his debut at the San Siro from an interview today on Milan Channel: ‘To be honest, I wasn’t expecting such a welcome at the San Siro. The fans really helped me because taking to the field to all that applauding was truly a great thing.’

Marco admitted that the move to Milan had taken him by surprise: ‘It all happened so quickly, coming to Milan, playing and doing pretty well... it left me a bit astounded in a certain way. I am happy. All I want to do is train hard and make the coach’s choice about who to play a bit more difficult. I am going to try and learn everything that I can from Villiam Vecchi and my team-mates so that I always continue to improve a bit more.’

Rino Gattuso and Marco were team-mates in Perugia and they have plenty of stories to tell from their time together: ‘Rino hasn’t changed a bit since when I first met him. It’s been a great joy to meet up with him here.’ Storari looked back on their time together in Perugia: ‘Rino and I had to work hard for what we had there. We weren’t born with a silver spoon in our mouths. But if you work hard and show what you can do, then in the end it all pays off. That’s how it was for Rino and I can’t complain either.’

Marco played against Milan with his old side Messina at the end of November and on January 17 he was officially a part of the Rossoneri squad: ‘In November I was with Messina and we knew that Milan were going through a difficult moment, but we saw a team that was very superior to ours even if we were above them in the table. Then, I made my debut at the San Siro. For a keeper it is important to always stay focused, especially when there aren’t a lot of shots on goal. As for my debut, I just had to get over that first save and then everything was fine from there.’

Marco has built a relationship with many of the other Rossoneri stars, not just Rino: ‘Leandro Grimi is a great guy. He always has a smile on his face. We are very close. We were in the same hotel together and we came to Milanello together in Giuseppe Favalli’s car at the start. Now, I have my own car though! I teach him Italian and he teaches me Spanish.’

http://www.acmilan.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=40396

Favalli has been makin' himself useful by drivin' Grimi & Storari...

anitafranc

bigger stronger
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo, Sandro, Pirlo, Pippo, Rino, Pato, TS, Janku, Kaka, Gourcuff
LOL
I like that he said those nice things about Grimi.. no one ever mentions him.

magashi

Rino Follower
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Cr. Ronaldo, Torres, Sneijder
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
Favalli has been makin' himself useful by drivin' Grimi & Storari...

Yup, he finally found what he's good for.

Red&Black--Lion

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kirsten kreuk & Angelina Jolie,
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
A Touching Debut

Marco has built a relationship with many of the other Rossoneri stars, not just Rino: ‘Leandro Grimi is a great guy. He always has a smile on his face. We are very close. We were in the same hotel together and we came to Milanello together in Giuseppe Favalli’s car at the start. Now, I have my own car though! I teach him Italian and he teaches me Spanish.’

Nice :D

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
radioactivenerd said:
lol Berlu hates commies?? I didnt know that.
:eek:
Yeah, he usually blames them for everything that went wrong during his righty administration. Wouldn't be surprised if he blames our debacle this season on them either ;).

Storari said:
We were in the same hotel together and we came to Milanello together in Giuseppe Favalli’s car at the start. Now, I have my own car though!
:D, Favalli being useful.

And Storari will make his CL debut next week, since Dida hasn't recover from his injury.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
We were in the same hotel together and we came to Milanello together in Giuseppe Favalli’s car at the start. Now, I have my own car though!
Yeah, and here it is: ;)

amc_gremlin.jpg

Last edited:

Milan4Life

Primavera
Reaction score
marco storari

hey everyone,
i was just wondering how much we spent on marco storari... i looked through the official thread but couldnt find the exact numbers.. thanks..

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
takahan said:
Hrmm...Storari let in 3 goals in just 50 minute time.
Maybe he isn't as good as what we expected.
The scoreline doesn't sound right to me.
In the begining of this clip you can see what a training game means.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Caglioni innocent, says Storari

Messina goalkeeper Nicholas Caglioni is mystified as to how he tested positive for cocaine, former teammate Marco Storari has revealed.

The Giallorossi No 1 failed a routine drugs test after the Week 23 home clash with Catania on February 11 and is now awaiting the results of his B sample.

But Storari, who joined Milan from the Sicilian side in January, spoke with his colleague on Monday who insisted that he is innocent of any doping offence.

“He said that there must be a mistake as he has done nothing wrong,” Storari (pictured) told Sky Italia.

“Now we all need to be very careful as many things need to be assessed, but I believe him. I shared the same room with him for two years and I know what kind of person he is.

“The news shocked us all, we know him well. I cannot believe he has done something so foolish now that he was starting to play well,” concluded Storari.

Messina have stated that they are shocked and surprised, given as Caglioni’s conduct had always been irreproachable.

“We are waiting to understand what the developments will be before expressing any further judgement,” explained sporting director Marco Valentini.

Caglioni is the second player to test positive for traces of cocaine this season after Sampdoria striker Francesco Flachi, who failed a test after the January 28 loss to Inter.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/mar13d.html

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kaka hopes to call Ibrahimovic AC Milan teammate
Tribalfeces.com - March 22, 2007

Kaka admits he'd like to see AC Milan prise Zlatan Ibrahimovic away from bitter city rivals Inter.

The Brazilian midfield ace said: "Ibrahimovic is strong, intelligent and the complete player. It's disappointing, because last summer he was close to joining Milan, but ended up going to Inter.

"I hope that in the future he and I will play together. Where? Naturally here at AC Milan."

Meanwhile, goalkeeper Marco Storari is expected to leave Milan at the end of this season.

With Nelson Dida and Zeljko Kalac
(shudder) both renewing their contracts in recent weeks, Storari will leave the San Siro - less than six months after his move from Messina.

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
BMWTaylor said:
Kaka hopes to call Ibrahimovic AC Milan teammate
Tribalfeces.com - March 22, 2007

Kaka admits he'd like to see AC Milan prise Zlatan Ibrahimovic away from bitter city rivals Inter.

The Brazilian midfield ace said: "Ibrahimovic is strong, intelligent and the complete player. It's disappointing, because last summer he was close to joining Milan, but ended up going to Inter.

"I hope that in the future he and I will play together. Where? Naturally here at AC Milan."

Meanwhile, goalkeeper Marco Storari is expected to leave Milan at the end of this season.

With Nelson Dida and Zeljko Kalac
(shudder) both renewing their contracts in recent weeks, Storari will leave the San Siro - less than six months after his move from Messina.
I'd rather have Storari as a back-up than Kalac

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
teis said:
I'd rather have Storari as a back-up than Kalac
That speaks for nearly all of us. :) Too bad we were eliminated from the Coppa so early.

MilanFan009

A.P.7.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta, Pato, Buffon
Milan, accordo col Betis per Storari
03.07.2007 21.10 di Christian Seu articolo letto 1512 volte
Nè Livorno, nè Cagliari, nè Parma. Per Marco Storari (30), si profila la soluzione estera. Il Milan avrebbe infatti raggiunto un accordo di massima per il trasferimento dell'ex portiere del Messina col club spagnolo del Betis. Il giocatore, che nelle prossime ore dovrà decidere se accettare l'offerta del club andaluso, sbarcherebbe in Spagna con la formula del prestito.

It says Milan have agreed to give Storari to Betis, and now in a couple of hours he will decide.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
madtherchot said:
Great ... they rip us off, yet we're content in still dealing with them :rolleyes:
From Madrid to Betis, Milan sure seem to get a kick out of taking it up the rear from Spanish clubs.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Don't go to Betis! They've already ripped us off with Oliveira's signing go to Cags Storari!!

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
on transfermarket.com it says storari's on his way to levante on loan...
haa they still think kalac's the best backup for dida :head: sheesh

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
yup, storari is gone.
what the fuck are the management seeing in kalac that NOBODY else in the world can see?!

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
he makes Dida look good?

Quinni 17

Gold Tie Hero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.
To be honest all our keepers suck, constant errors, It's a good thing Dida sorted him self out towards the end of last season.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
His season was just fine, Danke very much. And why has La Liga become our dumping grounds for loaned players all of a sudden? Abbiati, Oliveira and now Storari...?

Saarlane

Primavera
Reaction score
Storari has shown that he has ability to be a better back-up than Kalac, but sad that we can't to nothing to convince Ancelotti and co. So, he would have probably got not very much playing time, so the loan-out was a good idea. Another loaned out goalie after Abbiati and Coppola.

albion tifo

Forever Milanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pipo, Boban, MVB, Gullit, Baresi, Billy, Seedorf, Zambrotta, Weah, Stam, Zlatan
Bye Storari, hope all the best for you ... I believe than he just didn't have luck here, who knows maybe next year he can be back and show all his abilities, he did some good saves in Milan jersey but has done some ridiculous mistakes that costs him with loan to Spain.Hope to get best form there

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I think our management knows he is better then kalac but he wants to play and he is not gonna play here whit dida as first choice.