The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Old 24-01-2021, 18:11   #12481
milanator
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda View Post
We ll win our next 3 matches vs bottom teams. Thats 9 points while the rest will drop some
Don?t get me wrong, it looks good for us but I don't like to celebrate early either, especially with the second direct duels yet to be played.
milanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2021, 18:13   #12482
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanator View Post
Don?t get me wrong, it looks good for us but I don't like to celebrate early either, especially with the second direct duels yet to be played.

I understand. But they also have to play each other ( the top 6 ). All we gotta do is keep winning vs bottom and midtable. Win some head 2 heads here and there and we re good
Neruda is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2021, 18:19   #12483
Torcida
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9

Quote:
I understand. But they also have to play each other ( the top 6 ). All we gotta do is keep winning vs bottom and midtable. Win some head 2 heads here and there and we re good
Winning against those teams is the key, look at Inter, we lost against juventus and atalanta while they dropped points against udinese and samp and failed to overtake us. 3 points are 3 points. Now I wouldn?t say we have next 9 points in the bag, have to work hard for them. But if we manage to beat smaller teams and take some points of the top 6 we are in a very good place.
Torcida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2021, 18:29   #12484
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torcida View Post
Winning against those teams is the key, look at Inter, we lost against juventus and atalanta while they dropped points against udinese and samp and failed to overtake us. 3 points are 3 points. Now I wouldn?t say we have next 9 points in the bag, have to work hard for them. But if we manage to beat smaller teams and take some points of the top 6 we are in a very good place.

Literally what i said. So we agree
Old 24-01-2021, 18:44   #12485
ROSSONERI7
World Cup Winner

Half way through. we did quite well. better than expected.

we have reinforced (more than rivals) and there's suspicion of more incoming players... hopefully the new guys settle well and quick for the final push.
we have a run of "easy" fixtures (even though there's not easy fixtures) to give them their "exams" especially the one with the options to buy.

i already can see Tomori next to Romagnooli vs Bologna ... as Kjaer seems to need a break to fully recover before whatever lingering discomfort he has turns into something serious.

Meite will probably be getting mostly, end of Games from Kessie. this one is trickier for Pioli, because even with the return of Bennacer, who won't be fully fit, it's too risky to have a Kessie-Less team... so we'll have to wait until Bennacer get some fitness to see Kessie rested and Meite get a start with Bennacer...maybe at Spezia

Same with Mandzukic ... will probably get his first start vs Crotone or Spezia.

Signature
If we win 2020-2021, we'll win 2021-2022
ROSSONERI7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2021, 18:46   #12486
Fusiproe12
Winter Champions

Nasri? Are they serious
Fusiproe12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2021, 18:55   #12487
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusiproe12 View Post
Nasri? Are they serious
??????

Signature
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2021, 18:58   #12488
Fusiproe12
Winter Champions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild View Post
??????
Fichajes.net said we're buying Nasri for free

Thought you know, I hope it's not real
Fusiproe12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2021, 19:20   #12489
milanator
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROSSONERI7 View Post
Half way through. we did quite well. better than expected.

we have reinforced (more than rivals) and there's suspicion of more incoming players... hopefully the new guys settle well and quick for the final push.
we have a run of "easy" fixtures (even though there's not easy fixtures) to give them their "exams" especially the one with the options to buy.

i already can see Tomori next to Romagnooli vs Bologna ... as Kjaer seems to need a break to fully recover before whatever lingering discomfort he has turns into something serious.

Meite will probably be getting mostly, end of Games from Kessie. this one is trickier for Pioli, because even with the return of Bennacer, who won't be fully fit, it's too risky to have a Kessie-Less team... so we'll have to wait until Bennacer get some fitness to see Kessie rested and Meite get a start with Bennacer...maybe at Spezia

Same with Mandzukic ... will probably get his first start vs Crotone or Spezia.
Tonali-Bennacer should be fine as long as the opponent has no super big and physical attackers. They are both strong in defense.
milanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2021, 19:20   #12490
Pingu
Revolution

Quote:

Yeah, rumors of him as vice-Hakan when we have Diaz makes no sense. And, he's played like 20 games in the last 3 years?
Pingu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2021, 19:24   #12491
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Nasris got a punchable face. Hard pass
Old 24-01-2021, 19:25   #12492
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Winning vs bottom and midtable trams should lock up top 4. Beating the top clubs is what you need for the scudetto.
rossonero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2021, 19:30   #12493
dcfcfan1
AC Milan Icon

lazio winning so 9 behind us, dont see them coming back though to challenge despite their good form
dcfcfan1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2021, 19:32   #12494
taura
Attaccareeee

Nicol? Schira
@NicoSchira
Talks ongoing between #Otavio’s agent (Evandro Schmidt) and #ACMilan to sign #Porto’s midfielder (his contract expires in June) in the summer as a free agent. Otavio wants a contract until 2025 (€3M/year). #Maldini has shown interest, but the first bid was less (€2M/year)
taura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2021, 19:36   #12495
ROSSONERI7
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanator View Post
Tonali-Bennacer should be fine as long as the opponent has no super big and physical attackers. They are both strong in defense.

Tonali is a Milan player, even if he is officially on loan...we won't pay 10m loan to not exercise the option.
i'm talking about evaluating and integrating the new loans arrivals.

evaluating: they have to play to see if they're what we hope they are and decide wether to keep or not.

integrating: they have to play some to be in the mold of and rythm of the team...
they're not gonna seat and never play and get called upon in moment of crisis and be off the pace.

that's how we got how we are now...everybody getting some minutes and when called upon to step up, it was easy and they were also motivated

and having those "weaker" opponents in the next few fixtures is the perfect time to do that

Signature
Old 24-01-2021, 19:40   #12496
ROSSONERI7
World Cup Winner

i only Realized yesterday that Donnarumma left Puma for Adidas...apparently since 2019 lol.

Signature
Old 24-01-2021, 19:44   #12497
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Quote:
Originally Posted by taura View Post
Nicol? Schira
@NicoSchira
Talks ongoing between #Otavio?s agent (Evandro Schmidt) and #ACMilan to sign #Porto?s midfielder (his contract expires in June) in the summer as a free agent. Otavio wants a contract until 2025 (?3M/year). #Maldini has shown interest, but the first bid was less (?2M/year)
If those are the figures then its as good as done.
It also mean Diaz wont stay which i agree with despite the fact i was happy we got him but i think seriea is to much physical for him.

Signature
Old 24-01-2021, 19:57   #12498
yungfreddy
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by taura View Post
Nicol? Schira
@NicoSchira
Talks ongoing between #Otavio?s agent (Evandro Schmidt) and #ACMilan to sign #Porto?s midfielder (his contract expires in June) in the summer as a free agent. Otavio wants a contract until 2025 (?3M/year). #Maldini has shown interest, but the first bid was less (?2M/year)
maldini and co are going all in on free transfers...i like the thinking
is this otavio good?

Signature
yungfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2021, 20:05   #12499
Charbel
"Il Capitano"

Fav. Players: Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini

Quote:

I am more of an insider than that guy. Worse than tutto bro.

Signature
Previously known as "Soldier"
Charbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2021, 20:16   #12500
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomori
"The best defender to ever play football was talking to me and asking me to come, so from there I knew that this is where I wanted to come and play football and to learn from him as well"

https://www.goal.com/en/news/best-ev...b1xrkif1d8dosg
Imagine Maldini next season contacting players offering CL football playing for the italian champion .... who can refuse ?

Signature

Last edited by Wild; 24-01-2021 at 20:18.