Sheva thread pt 2

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Would you kindly point me to the 'homophobic comments', BMW ? I don't see any. If you want to justify your own fuck-ups, come up with sth better.

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
How does the disparaging, carelessly thrown-around usage of the word "gay" not constitute as homophobic comments so that they aren't easily seen? While I do believe that it was more immaturity than prejudice, the negative denotation of the word is still glaringly obvious. In any case, it does not belong in the thread that is supposed to be "All About Andriy Shevchenko" and, as you noted before, should have been handled privately elsewhere. Since that did not happen, I think temporarily closing the thread was a good attempt to cool down the dispute. It lasted longer than necessary, but it's reopened now, over with, so picking further disputes is also rather not needed.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
censorthiis said:
How does the disparaging, carelessly thrown-around usage of the word "gay" not constitute as homophobic comments so that they aren't easily seen? While I do believe that it was more immaturity than prejudice, the negative denotation of the word is still glaringly obvious. In any case, it does not belong in the thread that is supposed to be "All About Andriy Shevchenko" and, as you noted before, should have been handled privately elsewhere. Since that did not happen, I think temporarily closing the thread was a good attempt to cool down the dispute. It lasted longer than necessary, but it's reopened now, over with, so picking further disputes is also rather not needed.
Yeah I don't now why the thread was closed... I mean after all the term gay relates to Sheva, on a LARGE scale.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Our forum rocks , you go and come.. still the same issues..

FORZA RED & BLACK ! :)

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
sheva - gay???

Schedule