• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
There's a 10% chance we take that 40m option on Bakayoko. He's filler for one season. No way the mercato ends with that guy.

If he benches Biglia and becomes an integral part of our gameplan and we also clinch 4th we'll most likely buy him.

Last edited:

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think the idea behind Bakayoko is that you get a vice Kessie for a payed loan and if he can show more than that (ability to play at the center of the mid-3 which is unlikely) one might consider buying him.
He will be a good additon to bench which is important.

The only problem is that we don't have a direct replacement for Biglia.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
If he benches Biglia and becomes an integral part of the our gameplan and we also clinch 4th we'll most likely buy him.

He doesn't have the football IQ to bench Biglia. Without a creative outlet in our midfield he will be charging around like a madman. Rino needs to define and simplify his role.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
A forum breakdown about to happen if bakayoko is our last market move.

Remind me to excuse myself if this happens before I get permabanned for whipping all the bellyachers

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He doesn't have the football IQ to bench Biglia. Without a creative outlet in our midfield he will be charging around like a madman. Rino needs to define and simplify his role.

why don't we watch him play before passing judgement already. Jesus :lol:

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not good deal if it is 40 mil option i could live with 30 mil if he has season like in monaco but 40 mil no way and he wont make difference in cl spot

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
it's 10/10 when we count elliott, maldini and leo.

but our squad is at the best 6/10, without creative MF and rotation winger we will end out of top 4 once again.

or at least give me martial, our mid is still shit but he will somehow save mercato.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
tbh you should be far more annoyed with his fanclub, he's not a milan player yet and they're defending him like he's won a scudetto by himself for milan.

lots of people here don't rate verratti/kovacic/rabiot etc. and no one gets bothered by it, 1 negative word about a lazio player and they lose their shit.

it's pathetic, until he signs for Milan I can hate on a LAZIO player as much as I damn please, just like how you and I would be applauded if we shat on juventus players.

and the ironic thing is that most of the people that get their panties in a bunch over a lazio player are the same people who insult bakayoko who is pretty much a milan player

Forza bakayoko and I wish him all the success.

:star:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
why don't we watch him play before passing judgement already. Jesus :lol:

It was about Bakayoko being our only midfield arrival. There's no way that happens. He's a no expectation player, too much talk about him.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Caldara also played for Juve up until the deal was done. I wouldn't look to much into who is playing or not yet.

Yes but it does debunk the team pic conspiracy.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Milan have offered Villarreal €18m + Bacca for Samu Castillejo. Villarreal have rejected the offer as they want €25m without Bacca involved in the deal. [@DiMarzio]

I don't follow the Spanish league. How good is he?

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan have offered Villarreal €18m + Bacca for Samu Castillejo. Villarreal have rejected the offer as they want €25m without Bacca involved in the deal. [@DiMarzio]

so they pay like 25m then make like 10m or so back when they pay for Bacca.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score

this means suso is gone

i still prefer Promes

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta

Castillejo is the ultimate fodder. Pls don't do this. Martial/Lozano/Promes are the benchmark.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It was about Bakayoko being our only midfield arrival. There's no way that happens. He's a no expectation player, too much talk about him.

He's definately not the only mid arriving when half that department is being sold or dumped off. If he plays like he did at Monaco then good deal, if not then he just goes back.

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score

had a very good season with villareal
i think castillejo= suso leaving
he is mainly a RW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule