3. other

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
siatanhai said:
1. do they have european passports/dual nationality
Doubt it, but I'm pretty sure that in a near future we will find out about their italian inheritage (great great great granduncle/aunt)

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
crazy4milan said:
Doubt it, but I'm pretty sure that in a near future we will find out about their italian inheritage (great great great granduncle/aunt)
One of them definetly had. Don't make a difference between them till see them in a game, though.
Edit: It was Cardacio - http://www.acmilan.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=70253

Last edited:

magashi

Rino Follower
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Cr. Ronaldo, Torres, Sneijder
And we also have the right to sign 2 foreigners per season. Which is why I hope we'll get that Felipe gk (if we didn't get him alredy?).

Reaction score
Tabare Viudez is a great player, it is a correct decision from Ancelotti to involve him into the first team
he has not an italian passport
he played in Defensor Sporting, last champion of uruguay and he scored some important goals
tabare viudez was the new idol from defensor fans only with 18 years old
he was compared with nicolas olivera, which was the best player U-20 in the world cup from Malaysia in 1997 ( olivera was player from defensor sporting and one of the best player in the history )
ac milan has the new gem from uruguay

zank

CREDIAMO18
Reaction score
Fav. Players
FB6-PM3-AN13-GG8-R70-ZI11-NEXT
Tabaré Viudez
526-5.jpg

# 20
# Position:Forward
# Birthdate:9/8/1989
# Birthplace:Montevideo , Uruguay​

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Beemer said:
It's called false information, people.

No need for a thread on this. It belongs in the Commode.
Pessimism FAIL!

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
Happy Birthday Tabarè! :star:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Dunno if this is the right thread for this but I've been watching the Under-20 South American Championship and our young talent Tabare Viudez has been excellent for Uruguay.

Uruguay won their first match 2-0 with Viudez setting up one goal. Their second match of the tournament just ended and Viudez got himself on the scoresheet in the first minute of the match. I'll be watching the game again later tonight for an in-depth analysis. His only short-coming is his height. He's pretty small but so are most of his peers. He's definitely talented. He's primarily a playmaker/winger. He doesn't stick to ay particular side however and moves around freely. He wears the n. 10 jersey.

xtratime :D

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Dunno if this is the right thread for this but I've been watching the Under-20 South American Championship and our young talent Tabare Viudez has been excellent for Uruguay.

Uruguay won their first match 2-0 with Viudez setting up one goal. Their second match of the tournament just ended and Viudez got himself on the scoresheet in the first minute of the match. I'll be watching the game again later tonight for an in-depth analysis. His only short-coming is his height. He's pretty small but so are most of his peers. He's definitely talented. He's primarily a playmaker/winger. He doesn't stick to ay particular side however and moves around freely. He wears the n. 10 jersey.

xtratime :D
Seems promissin.
Anshit is his trainer ? -- > wasted.

Milan14Legend

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Pirlo, Nesta
Honestly how do you expect him to play? It would have been nice to see him in Coppa Italia or Uefa Cup (and here we could blame Ancelotti), but Serie A? No chance!

Loan him out, but actually GET HIM BACK! Not give the purchase option to the other team... pftt idiots!

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
I saw the highlights the kid was really good :eek:
explain in detail, is he world class if yes, its not milan

we have cardi pato abate darmain palo viduez but its milan and in time he will be fucked :(

ριρρσ мισ

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Zola, Chiesa, Inzaghi, Buffon, Kaka, Ambrosini, Gattuso, Paloschi, Serginho, Borriello
Cheers for the updates. It would be extremely difficult for him to break into the first team this season. I think he is registered with the Primavera (or whatever it is called nowadays) but he will learn a lot by training with the senior players. Probably a loan next season to help him gain experience of playing in Serie A will help his development. I think we made the right decision to keep him with us for the current season.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
explain in detail, is he world class if yes, its not milan

we have cardi pato abate darmain palo viduez but its milan and in time he will be fucked :(
he looked good ....good pace, dribbling ROCKET shot etc but we have to remember that he was playing among fellow South Americans (i.e. defense < 0 ) AND not at the top level he is a talent imho but will need nurturing.....I'm sure Carlo will give him a run.....contrary to what the Anshit haters think Carlo has actually put faith in:
Kaka, Pato, Pirlo (when he was young), he is letting Strasser and Darmian play too.....he certainly dropped the ball with Henry and Gourcuff....but I suspect that he isn't that much of a French fan (given his current treatment of Flamini :rolleyes: )

Ken_Rosseneri

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Zidane, Michael Essien, Pato, Messi, Flamini, Nesta, Terry.....
can anyone post his highlight plssssss?

genc

Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini - Boban - Van Basten - Nesta - Ronaldo - Ronaldinho
Calciomercato praises Viudez

Viudez Cose dell'altro mondo

10:02 del 24 gennaio

Il campionato Sudamericano Under 20 sta consacrando la qualità del rossonero. Ha superato i fastidi fisici, ha dato spettacolo con l'Uruguay: ora vuole conquistare Milano.

does anyone have any highlights of those matches ??

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Is he still our player? If he is, then I dont see why he isn't playing ahead of either Sheva or Pippo. He couldn't possibly be worse than those two combined.

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
Is he still our player? If he is, then I dont see why he isn't playing ahead of either Sheva or Pippo. He couldn't possibly be worse than those two combined.
He is in my country (Venezuela) playing the U21 Southamerican Cup with Uruguay... The real deal is why he is not playing more for Uruguay after the amazing first game he had... :S an injury perhaps???

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later. Unfortunately Pippo isn't immortal :D

PS. How's Jaoquin doing? Haven't heard much from his side of late :tongue:

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later. Unfortunately Pippo isn't immortal :D

PS. How's Jaoquin doing? Haven't heard much from his side of late :tongue:

HAH! :D

Actually, Joaquin is one of the best players in Spanish League this season. He improved a lot considering the bad form he had since joining Valencia.
I'm 100% sure that this year he'll get the call-up for Spanish National team, where he deserves it a lot more than Santi Cazorla or Sergio.

:devilfuc:

acmf2002

AcMILANforEver<3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
we will see , not now hide it
OFFICIAL consensual termination for Cardacio and Viudez

28.08 8:19 PM-A. C. Milan notify resolved by consensus of the employment relationship with the players Mathias cardacio and tabarè viudez. As I thank them for what they have shown in the course of their experience in more, the Milan formula to the two young players the best wishes for their future....

=========

milannews.it

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
OFFICIAL consensual termination for Cardacio and Viudez

28.08 8:19 PM-A. C. Milan notify resolved by consensus of the employment relationship with the players Mathias cardacio and tabarè viudez. As I thank them for what they have shown in the course of their experience in more, the Milan formula to the two young players the best wishes for their future....

=========

milannews.it

Yeah its on the AC Milan website aswell

Pato#1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pato, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Ronaldo
why did we release them?