Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
not really funny, he is possibly biggest piece of shit on face of earth

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
not really funny, he is possibly biggest piece of shit on face of earth

merely commenting on his sense of style...nothing else.

evil men can look good...
for example joseph stalin's moustache
ive never seen anyone wear a suit as good as saddam hussein when he was on trial

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
i dunno about balls...but in terms of swag mahmoud is off the charts hi-swag

What about Kim-Jong-il?

occidental and modern (but still egocentric) look:
kim_jong-il_heart_throb.jpg

Retro / vintage representation:
458895.jpg

Militar leader fashion:
kim-jong-il2.jpg

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
Bebeto have more balls than Batistuta ???
explain.

How about this guy ???
-Images-b-bergkamp_testimonial.jpg

Have the pussiest kind of phobia though :tongue:

Bergkamp, just like Kaká, has the fuoriclasse kind of balls. High level of balls.

And Congo, fuck you, mayne. :D

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
iconic jacket
_42462609_ahmadinejad_afp203.gif

Really these bland clothes score high on swag? I think ur meter is broken...or im just totally clueless on swag:cry:. Dunno.

BTW which interview is that of ibra making that awesome facial expression in ur sig?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
christian_bale.jpg

images

images

images

images

Rate please.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What about Kim-Jong-il?

occidental and modern (but still egocentric) look:
kim_jong-il_heart_throb.jpg

Retro / vintage representation:
458895.jpg

Militar leader fashion:
kim-jong-il2.jpg

Kim-Jong look like a midget-mafioso-badass. Kinda like Joe Pesci but not that badass. Lower level.

But he has no balls. He's just a nutcase.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
This one is Congo thread material :D

Well i already know his swag level is off the charts,just wanted to put someone in this thread who actually has balls :D

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I know you're a fellow UFC follower. Rate these fighters. I have theories on their balls myself, but I want to compare with your opinion.

Lyoto Machida - My favourite fighter :o
lyoto_machida.jpg

Anderson Silva - The Ronaldinho of MMA :D
anderson-silva.jpg

Last but not least - Rampage and Wanderley.
quinton-jackson-wanderlei-silva-1.jpg

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I'm not a fan of ufc (I have a couple friends who are MMA crazy though, so i watch it casually)

Machida is by far the coolest. CroCop too

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
@corzioli
gtfo :o

You just had to fucking respond, ay? Just had to do it..you're nothing but an incredible waste of stinking white trash cum. Fucking bastard..wtf didn't you just go on and ignore me like the rest of this fucked up forum??

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
Wut this kid talking, its his time in a month or what ?
since some moment ago everything he said is butthurt related stuff.

OK like Capitao legendary quote said
GOD BLESS Ignore list.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
^^^^Hehehehehehehehehehe..took the bait, took it all..mwuahahahahahaha!! Goddamnit!!

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Aimar = Average balls.

Anelka = Above average but not Drogba's level.

I don't know if you're asking about the Joker or Heath Ledger but I didn't watch Dark Knight so I can't say much about the Joker. I don't like super heroes movies. And Heath Ledger didn't have balls. He was just one more of these news Hollywood fashionable faggys trying to pose as badass on the movies.

Among the actors, the higher level of balls is between De Niro, Al Pacino, Joe Pesci, Harvey Keitel and Clint Eastwood.

Sure, guys like Jason Statham and Vin Diesel have badasses looks but since they're actors, I think that they should be badass while acting and working with lame action-movies directors who just ask them to make some badass expressions while pulling the trigger of a gun when their cars are flipping on the air isn't enough.

When it comes to movies, this is badass:

I didn't watch much from Rampage and Machida but Anderson and Wandley have balls but not Minotauro's level. And Anderson played Ronaldinho role only one time and asked for forgiveness after it.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Fiero

Reaction score
I think people don't understand what Capitao means by balls. He doesn't mean someone's willingness to get in a fight, the term you would be looking for here is badass. Balls is determination. Passion. How much the individual is willing to sacrifice himself for the team.

For example: Gerrard is a diving piece of shit, but carries Liverpool. He works his ass off for the team. That is high level of balls.

Henry was a king at Arsenal, but come big games... he goes hiding. Average level of balls.

If Ronaldinho's team is down 1-0, you don't see him giving extra effort to equalize. If it's 2-0 you wouldn't see him running anymore. He doesn't even run most of the time. He never does any defensive work, when he loses the ball he cries to the ref like a bitch. And to top it all of, he only plays good if the whole team is built to suit his needs, and even then he's not great and inconsistent as fuck. Lowest level of balls ever.

Kuyt in 2007 final was fighting when everyone in Liverpool had already given up. In the end he scored a consolation goal. All that with his father dead a couple of days before the match. He also was originally a striker, but doesn't mind playing as a right wing and doing tons of defensive work in Liverpool and the national team. Extremely high level of balls.

*disclaimer: All the information written by this author, is due to the knowledge he learned and received from Capitao Lugano. So all credit should go to him if it's correct, and if Capitao Lugano disagrees with it, then this author admits that his opinion is wrong.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I didn't watch Dark Knight

How the FUCK did you miss Dark Knight?? You were getting a pedicure on the dark side of the moon or what?? :tongue:

Ok, I concede defeat. This thread's got more 6kg golden balls than I do. That's a good 3 nutsacks..for Sora's blasted sake what the sod d'ya do with 3 HEAVY balls?? Put em on a chopping board and slam a butcher knife on them??

In the end, Jack Black IS the man with the nuts.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
I don't know if you're asking about the Joker or Heath Ledger but I didn't watch Dark Knight so I can't say much about the Joker. I don't like super heroes movies. And Heath Ledger didn't have balls. He was just one more of these news Hollywood fashionable faggys trying to pose as badass on the movies.

Wow, im shocked u havent seen dark knight, its a very good movie and the Joker is one of the best villains ever. Now in the next part johnny depp is playing the riddler so that should be good too. watch it n rate him if u get a chance.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think people don't understand what Capitao means by balls. He doesn't mean someone's willingness to get in a fight, the term you would be looking for here is badass. Balls is determination. Passion. How much the individual is willing to sacrifice himself for the team.

For example: Gerrard is a diving piece of shit, but carries Liverpool. He works his ass off for the team. That is high level of balls.

Henry was a king at Arsenal, but come big games... he goes hiding. Average level of balls.

If Ronaldinho's team is down 1-0, you don't see him giving extra effort to equalize. If it's 2-0 you wouldn't see him running anymore. He doesn't even run most of the time. He never does any defensive work, when he loses the ball he cries to the ref like a bitch. And to top it all of, he only plays good if the whole team is built to suit his needs, and even then he's not great and inconsistent as fuck. Lowest level of balls ever.

Kuyt in 2007 final was fighting when everyone in Liverpool had already given up. In the end he scored a consolation goal. All that with his father dead a couple of days before the match. He also was originally a striker, but doesn't mind playing as a right wing and doing tons of defensive work in Liverpool and the national team. Extremely high level of balls.

*disclaimer: All the information written by this author, is due to the knowledge he learned and received from Capitao Lugano. So all credit should go to him if it's correct, and if Capitao Lugano disagrees with it, then this author admits that his opinion is wrong.

You got the point of the complex theory of balls. You're read to study Einstein now.

Wow, im shocked u havent seen dark knight, its a very good movie and the Joker is one of the best villains ever. Now in the next part johnny depp is playing the riddler so that should be good too. watch it n rate him if u get a chance.

Yeah I heard that it's better than most of super hero movies and has a better story but still, doesn't fit my style.

The only HQ movie that I watched and liked was V for Vendetta. Watchmen is nice too but the only one that I really liked was V.

Johnny Depp has classy balls. Kinda like Pirlo.

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

Because 1: His mindset is still back in the middle age. 2: He's a religious fundamentalist. 3: He and his sons of whore "friends" has kept a country hostage for more than 25 years. 4: He's a cunt.

The list can be continued he's not worth my time.

ahmadinejad-chimp.jpg

Ali Daei

Kaliris
Reaction score
Bij9252.jpg

AliDaei0.jpg

Ok i can easily say these 2 clown each and every single picture posted in this thread.

1st pic: Monte Melkonian, born and raised in california, went to armenia to lead and army in war.

2nd pic: do I have to explain?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Because 1: His mindset is still back in the middle age. 2: He's a religious fundamentalist. 3: He and his sons of whore "friends" has kept a country hostage for more than 25 years. 4: He's a cunt.
]

5. his 'unknown where abouts in early 80s' was part of more or less secret police for khomeini and the mullah asshole's (no religious reference intended) murdering those who disagreed with khomeini

6. He's an embarassment to anyone of persian origin

7. He had his army fire upon peaceful protesters and kill students including women

Ali Daei

Kaliris
Reaction score
and to top it off!
if you were openly gay youd be killed