Official Formula One thread

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
in fact, vettel had pole position... he was the best saturday, and he was the best sunday... he crushed both ferrari drivers... but he just got unlucky...

this weekend showed that so far vettel is the best driver

He did not crush both Ferrari drivers. Alonso had his lead down to 1.5 seconds right before Vettel had his trouble.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He did not crush both Ferrari drivers. Alonso had his lead down to 1.5 seconds right before Vettel had his trouble.
Anyway, it would have been deserved and way more fun if Vettel was 1st, and Alsono 2nd. Before the GP started I expected those 2 as main favourites for becoming WC.
:D

lexx

try and crack a smile
Reaction score
Fav. Players
costacurta albertini gattuso maldini del piero bernard
In the modern day formula one competition it is almost impossible to pass the opposition i feel that if vettel didn't have his mechanical problems he would have temporary maintained his position, it is also highly likely that alonso would have beaten him in the next round of pit stops or hypothetically if a safety car was deployed in that instance he would have passed him. The ferrari are just too quick and the drivers too skilled for the likes of red bull to hold off for 60 + laps

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
That's just abusing the word "forza." That's like saying "Forza Chelsea" or "Forza Arsenal." Just doesn't work. ;)

It may should be used for Italian clubs only, you're right about that.
But still I'm so used to this word because of Milan, so I also use it for McLaren, doesn't sound that bad:tongue:

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
im not a big fan of massa too.. but he is a good driver...
and about the race.. i kinda liked..
long time without see races on sunday morning.. but i hope the next one will be better..

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
Ecclestone Eyes New York GP

Bernie Ecclestone on Thursday said he is pushing to organise a grand prix on the streets of New York.

The F1 Chief Executive told Italy's La Gazzetta dello Sport that he hopes the race will be held for the first time in 2012.

"I'm trying for 2012, opposite Manhattan in New Jersey with skyscrapers in the background," said the 79-year-old.

"Fifteen minutes from the centre of New York to the circuit. (It would be) a wonder."

The last US Grand Prix was held at Indianapolis in 2007.

http://www.themotorreport.com.au/50...-to-gp-relocation-ecclestone-eyes-new-york-gp

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
1 Sebastien Vettel (dui) Red Bull 1.23,919
2 Mark Webber (aus) Red Bull 1.24,035
3 Fernando Alonso (spa) Ferrari 1.24,111
4 Jenson Button (eng) McLaren 1.24,675
5 Felipe Massa (bra) Ferrari 1.24,837
6 Nico Rosberg (dui) Mercedes GP 1.24,884
7 Michael Schumacher (dui) Mercedes GP 1.24,924
8 Rubens Barrichello (bra) Williams 1.25,217
9 Robert Kubica (pol) Renault 1.25,372
10 Adrian Sutil (dui) Force India F1 1.26,036

Again Vettel shows to be the best. If he doesn't win tomorrow, then F1 is dead to me. What happened to Hamilton in Q2? Was he just awful, or?

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
ferrari gets another podium !!! massa is 3rd and alonso is 4th ! another podium for us !
yuhoooooo......the constructor's championship is coming to ferrarri !!!
forza ferrarri !!!

p.s where is vettel ?? :D

wo ist vettel hab ihn nicht gesehn !! wahahahahahahaha !!!!

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seriously, fuck Formula 1. Vettel again the best but again his car fucked up.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
well......... :D
Well, to answer your question:
wo ist vettel hab ihn nicht gesehn !! wahahahahahahaha !!!!

He was up front till his car fucked up again. Of course you didn't see him, because your Ferrari drivers weren't up front.

:D Ha!

:cry: best both Saturdays and Sundays :( 0 wins, not even podium :head:

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
Well, to answer your question:

He was up front till his car fucked up again. Of course you didn't see him, because your Ferrari drivers weren't up front.

:D Ha!

:cry: best both Saturdays and Sundays :( 0 wins, not even podium :head:

wow that was harsh but the final podium tells it all :tongue:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes, of course that has nothing to do with the Red Bull's qualifying pace. Webber qualifying second was just total fluke, huh?

Forza Ferrari

Mark Webber is also a very good driver! He has always been underrated for many many years! He was far better than Coulthard when both at Red Bull, almost every time he out preformed him.

But yeah, Red Bull has got pace (but Vettel really impressed, come on, both times Pole Position, leading both races till car fucks up, RESPECT!!!), true, but if only they didn't damage so easy. :head:

Last edited:

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
Yeah the Red Bull doesn't look to reliable early on. I do like Vettel, but I don't love him like Ferrari or their drivers. :D

Do you remember Vettel's win with Toro Rosso at Monza in the rain? That was awesome.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah the Red Bull doesn't look to reliable early on. I do like Vettel, but I don't love him like Ferrari or their drivers. :D

Do you remember Vettel's win with Toro Rosso at Monza in the rain? That was awesome.

That was awesome. And just look at today's start, how easy Vettel moves away from the rest. :cool: Sure pace car, but excellent driver, damn!

lexx

try and crack a smile
Reaction score
Fav. Players
costacurta albertini gattuso maldini del piero bernard
that is 2 mechanical failures in 2 races so well done red bull they have produced the best non registering car which is about as much use to vettel as nicking a old torro rosso. I still remember mclearn having the fastest car in formula 1 by a quarter of a second and losing the championship to alonso because of 7 non finishes by raki

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
that is 2 mechanical failures in 2 races so well done red bull they have produced the best non registering car which is about as much use to vettel as nicking a old torro rosso. I still remember mclearn having the fastest car in formula 1 by a quarter of a second and losing the championship to alonso because of 7 non finishes by raki

Oh yes, Räikkönen, I remember him so many times not finishing, it were awful awful times. :cry:

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Lots of car failures when Raikkonen was at Mclaren, I remember a few races he had comfortable leads, and things like rear wing failures would cause him to crash out.

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
Lots of car failures when Raikkonen was at Mclaren, I remember a few races he had comfortable leads, and things like rear wing failures would cause him to crash out.

lol remember hungary 06 when it just disintegrated? Then they stole the Ferrari documents the next year and figured out how to construct a formula one car.

:D

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka

That was shit, I'm a McLaren fan and I also like Räikkönen, so it was horrible and really hurt to watch. Worst was when he was in front or a good position and then something went wrong with the car and he couldn't finish.

Yesterday's race was really a great show, some crashes and many overtaking maneuvers, that's the races I love to watch, these are the exciting ones.
So happy because of Jenson's victory, he was great yesterday, nearly the full race on the option tyres, good job. On the other hand I'm sorry for Lewis, could have been a one-two finish for McLaren, we may shouldn't have changed his tyres a second time. But both had great races.

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
sorry guys. ferrari is getting 2 podiums in malaysia on the weekends. nothing can stop us now, not even the weather !

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
sorry guys. ferrari is getting 2 podiums in malaysia on the weekends. nothing can stop us now, not even the weather !

Well, if they are to do that, they're going have to do it from the 19th and 21st positions. Q1 just finished, and both Alonso and Massa failed to progress to Q2. Hamilton didn't progress either.

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
Well, if they are to do that, they're going have to do it from the 19th and 21st positions. Q1 just finished, and both Alonso and Massa failed to progress to Q2. Hamilton didn't progress either.

:cry::cry::cry:

Schedule