Alexandre Pato Thread

How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?

• Total voters

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
i burnt mine this morning....

however with those added carcinogens in my body, i've been on a tear. Successful day at work

how many eggs milano?
sunny side up or just anything?

i had egg white and day was so horrible in office .. no task just some new thing to learn and fix .. meh so boring

doesnt your gf cook for you :tongue:

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
i burnt mine this morning....

however with those added carcinogens in my body, i've been on a tear. Successful day at work

So cool. That's like... wow! You're like... wow!

I had yet another day when I avoided jumping through the window.
That's success for me, and the Ibra fans.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
how many eggs milano?
sunny side up or just anything?

i had egg white and day was so horrible in office .. no task just some new thing to learn and fix .. meh so boring

doesnt your gf cook for you :tongue:

a burnt omlette while getting ready. Should have knowmn better... put it on pan... went to go brush teeth/make myself beautiful and it came back and they were burnt

she leaves for work earlier than me :o. But also, i tend to cook atleast 50% of time. maybe more.

I prefer to cook, because then i can say 'well since i cooked....you can clean :)"

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
I'm not a fan of Ibra and I wouldn't trust him to be an important part of an UCL champion if we were in the last decade, when there were so many great defenses and forwards in the world.

One day the world had Costacurta, Maldini, Nesta, Mihajlovic, Samuel, Chivu, Cannavaro, Thurram, Stam, Emerson, Gilberto Silva, Carragher, Roy Keane, Gattuso, Terry, Vieira, Hierro, Montero, Lucio... all of them playing together. As fowards, the world had Ronaldo, Shevchenko, Rivaldo, Nistelrooy, Vieri, Trezeguet, Henry, Inzaghi, Eto'o...

Now what we got? Some old versions of these fantastic players plus Vidic, David Luiz, Sergio Ramos, Pique, Busquets, Mario Gomez, David Villa, Pedro, Fernando Torres... ? Most of world classes nowadays are pussies next to the ones I quoted. Of course there are some that could be on the other list like Yaya Touré and Messi but there are not much names.

I wouldn't want Ibra on Milan in the last decade but for now, he's okay. What he needs to do? City is off, Real has an amazing coach but a defense line that is formed by Arbeloa, Ramos, Pepe and Coentrão, Barça's defense is another joke and I aso don't see a trouble that Ibra is really unable to face in other defenses. If the tactic is good, he'll do very well.

:devil2:

:D

im surprise u didnt include lugano.

Lugano would be a old version of ..?

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I prefer to cook, because then i can say 'well since i cooked....you can clean :)"

That's basically the reason I learned to cook. Cooking is fun, its the cleaning that's boring.

(however the one real boyfriend I had did know how to cook, so it was 50-50ish, the other ones I didn't really dated for more than 3 months didn't cook at all).

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Fredrik - STFU

Your cocksucking of Ibra is fuckin' nauseating especially when you constantly keep insulting the club and its legends in the process. Exactly why people doubt whether you are a Milan fan to beginwith

Spartan - Would fuckin' cut it taking shots at Ibra to get back at Fredrik with your lame ass attempts? It's plain irritating

Capitano - How much more 'balls' post do you have left?

Madridista - Get it through your head: FOR THE LAST TIME - WE ARE NOT GONNA SELL IBRA SO YOU CAN REALIZE YOUR DREAM OF PATO AND ROBINHO PLAYING JOGA BONITO

Ashish - Master Troll. Keep it up :thumbsup:

Senatore - You are just plain boring now

And now...rant over

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
Pato thread = talk pato

eggs thread = talk eggs

I caps locked that but forum won't let me do it. Read it like it was caps locked.

Moestar

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
BOA BOA BOA - TENG TENG TENG
I have a question:

What happens if we sell Pato now for an average price, he fixes his injury problems at this new club and wins the Ballon d'Or in like 2-3 years?

How hard would you kick yourself?!

P.S. I'm not saying that he will automatically become a superstar when he gets rid of his frequent injuries but hey, that's pretty damn likely...

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I have a question:

What happens if we sell Pato now for an average price, he fixes his injury problems at this new club and wins the Ballon d'Or in like 2-3 years?

P.S. I'm not saying that he will automatically become a superstar when he gets rid of his frequent injuries but hey, that's pretty damn likely...

I'd be happy for him and not regret that I wanted him sold. Just because he goes to some La Liga team and becomes a world beater doesn't mean he would've too if he had stayed in Milan.

Also, agree with Ash. Fredrik you're not making people love Ibra if that's what you're trying to do on this site. SpartanMilan, Ashish and the rest of the anti-Ibra trolls are lame though.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
would anyone think it would be ideal to loan him away for a season? give him a little space to grow and find himself?

I think a loan to La Liga for a season would do him a lot of good and then ideally he can return with his issues worked out

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
would anyone think it would be ideal to loan him away for a season? give him a little space to grow and find himself?

I think a loan to La Liga for a season would do him a lot of good and then ideally he can return with his issues worked out

Only if we don't get a bid higher than 25M this summer.

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score

Convince Malaga to give us money?

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
A newer Gamarra

Don't you ever say that.

I only listed players who played for big clubs. Some players, specially the underrated troglodytes, could be winners on big european clubs but just don't have the chance. Gattuso could spend his whole career on mid-table teams and never be a winner for a big club just like Palombo (I doubt he's going to win something on Inter) but Milan got him and now he's an UCL winner.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Don't you ever say that.

I only listed players who played for big clubs. Some players, specially the underrated troglodytes, could be winners on big european clubs but just don't have the chance. Gattuso could spend his whole career on mid-table teams and never be a winner for a big club just like Palombo (I doubt he's going to win something on Inter) but Milan got him and now he's an UCL winner.

Why? To be compared with Gamarra is a praise in my book.

Both top class defenders that didn't made in a big European club... Both dominant in South America and International levels.

Also, they were part of two of my favourite WC games - Uruguay x Ghana 2010 and Paraguay x France 1998

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why? To be compared with Gamarra is a praise in my book.

Both top class defenders that didn't made in a big European club... Both dominant in South America and International levels.

Also, they were part of two of my favourite WC games - Uruguay x Ghana 2010 and Paraguay x France 1998

Yeah but Gamarra is kind of a pussy even though his technique is really amazing.

Lugano is the kind that used his spirit and strength to become a winner after being called worthless by many.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I have a question:

I would kick myself so hard I'd wake up from that bad dream your describing.

There's no way, ever, that Pato will win Ballon d'Or. Pato may become a great goal scorer, one of the best even, but to be the best player in the world you need vision and brains. That excludes Pato. I can't believe those who say he'd have a chance.

MilanReality

Milan Icon
Reaction score
cereal-guy-cereal-guy-spitting.png

Pato winning a Ballon D'Or? BAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Even Fredrik will let my googled pic slide on this one.

Pato has zero chance in hell to ever claim a Ballon D'Or. He would basically need about 50 of the top players to break legs, and have a completely injury free season with about 30 goals and 20 assists.

I'm not even pato hating on this one... But he literally has not a pubic hair chance in purgatory of coming close to that award.

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo(R9), El Shaarawy, Nesta, Neymar, Montolivo, Maldini, Dinho, De Sciglio, Iniesta, Pato
Lmao the way people talk about Pato in this thread... you'd think he was an inter or juve player or something...

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
im okay with pato staying he is a part of silvio's family..silvio is a family man..role model father...he wants his daughter happy oviously he's a loving man he loves pato as well

pato sticking around is a testament to the ethics of silvio berlusconi...he is truly beyond reproach in his actions...yet again.

silvio can change any situation into a wonderful learning experience..pato's career just the latest

NIRossoneri

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pato for Sneijder ???

ZOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Sneijder is playing worse than Pato at the moment, sure he has had a couple of injuries this season but nothing like the layoffs that Pato has had, people say Pato plays like he doesn't care, they should take a look at Sneijders performances lately, especially his one for the national team, he didnt make any effort to get on the end of passes, fell over quite a lot and sat around on the ground complaining when he did.

MilanReality

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Sneijder is playing worse than Pato at the moment, sure he has had a couple of injuries this season but nothing like the layoffs that Pato has had, people say Pato plays like he doesn't care, they should take a look at Sneijders performances lately, especially his one for the national team, he didnt make any effort to get on the end of passes, fell over quite a lot and sat around on the ground complaining when he did.

Sneijder is:

a) playing for a shit team
b) being played way out of position
c) had some unlucky injuries
d) wants out

These are Galliani situations. I'd cream for Sneijder here... w/Urby, MVB... he'd be happier than a pig in shit.

Still has a goal and 3 assists in 11 starts. Not good, by any means... But playing in his worst ever conditions, not bad.

I want him. Oh dear, I want him

a REAL trequartista.
yum

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
im okay with pato staying he is a part of silvio's family..silvio is a family man..role model father...he wants his daughter happy oviously he's a loving man he loves pato as well

pato sticking around is a testament to the ethics of silvio berlusconi...he is truly beyond reproach in his actions...yet again.

silvio can change any situation into a wonderful learning experience..pato's career just the latest

:D:thumbsup:

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Berlusconi-Bunga-Bunga.jpg

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Gattuso, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

LimerickMilan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Zidane, Maldini, McGrath, Keane, Weah, Shevchenko, Gullit, Figo, Ronaldo, Inzaghi,
I think it would be a travesty to sell Pato, that's not how we roll..

Thankfully there are still some comrades here that speak up for our young star.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pato sticking around is a testament to the ethics of silvio berlusconi..

I love Silvio, but that's funny. :lol:

"The ethics of Silvio Berlusconi" either the world's thinnest book or the most x-rated one.