The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Football

Football Talk about the wonderful game.

View Poll Results: Who will win La Liga and which two teams will complete the top 4?
Real Madrid - Winners 53 63.86%
Barcelona - Winners 40 48.19%
Valencia - Top 4 31 37.35%
Real Betis - Top 4 13 15.66%
Sevilla - Top 4 20 24.10%
Real Sociedad - Top 4 12 14.46%
Atletico Madrid - Top 4 56 67.47%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Old 24-11-2018, 13:06   #20361
fray

Fav. Players: Kessie, Rui Costa, Romagnoli, Donnarumma, Higuain

What a goal that would've been from Kike Garcia. Courtois stood no chance.
fray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 23:46   #20362
vB9
Man with a Plan

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

https://twitter.com/chiellini/status...a1ibo7ebo6fon4

CR7 sulked... didnt go.

Signature
"What Leonardo brought to Milan? Experience, international contacts with FIFA, UEFA, big clubs. Leo has done everything, he toured the whole world. He is smart and knows well the world of communication."

"What can Maldini add? Paolo is the history, the figure. He is the idol. In the whole world if you speak about Milan you speak about Paolo and vice-versa. Paolo is the fidelity."
vB9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 19:48   #20363
The Philosopher
Banned

Fav. Players: Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma

Quote:
Originally Posted by vB9 View Post
Wasn't he supposed to sit with Messi. Or fake news?
The Philosopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 21:55   #20364
vB9
Man with a Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Philosopher View Post
Wasn't he supposed to sit with Messi. Or fake news?
I heard RM specially gave an invitation... but lets be honest, Perez wanted to rub the Ballon in his face lol. Had it been me I wudntve gone either.

Signature
"What Leonardo brought to Milan? Experience, international contacts with FIFA, UEFA, big clubs. Leo has done everything, he toured the whole world. He is smart and knows well the world of communication."

"What can Maldini add? Paolo is the history, the figure. He is the idol. In the whole world if you speak about Milan you speak about Paolo and vice-versa. Paolo is the fidelity."
Old 06-01-2019, 16:53   #20365
fray

Sevilla playing some nice football under Machin this season. (incredible what a manager change can do, huh)

Andre Silva is becoming a world-class player, Atletico's defence can't handle him.
Old 06-01-2019, 18:51   #20366
necromancer
Capocannoniere

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

He seems to have only scored 1 goal for Sevilla in the last 3 months. Is he still playing well?

Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 20:21   #20367
Sage
Phase 2

1 in his last 13, he's going to come back
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 20:44   #20368
necromancer
Capocannoniere

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

I really like the story doing the rounds today about giving him to Juventus for Higuain instead of 36 million.. would be the 3rd successive season we would have done a good deal with them if that happens.

Signature
Old 06-01-2019, 22:12   #20369
fray

Yeah, his goal scoring record the last months have been poor.

However, i'm impressed by his overall game.
Old 07-01-2019, 09:12   #20370
vB9
Man with a Plan

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/inie...3134yjjqugnq7y

Signature

Old 10-01-2019, 09:30   #20371
vB9
Man with a Plan

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/ramo...m1cfb7oy8qwjkj

This cant be right!

Signature

Old 10-01-2019, 10:32   #20372
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vB9 View Post
I remember when Maldini named him his heir at Milan, shame that never materialised.

Signature
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 10:22   #20373
vB9
Man with a Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
I remember when Maldini named him his heir at Milan, shame that never materialised.
That shudve been the reason the ultras turned on him and declared Franco the eternal captain. Thats sumthing I cudve supported.

Signature

Old 11-01-2019, 15:48   #20374
vB9
Man with a Plan

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/lovr...e11xtavcl0tje9

Wtf is this bs rule? They can do this now?

Signature

Old 11-01-2019, 21:22   #20375
necromancer
Capocannoniere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post

Maldini did nothing of that sort. There was a random off season event after he retired at Madrid, and he was asked who reminded him most of himself from current players. He said Ramos. Nothing about Milan.

Ramos turned out nothing like Maldini also. Dirty player, great on the ball but with none of Paolo’s conventional defensive ability.

He’s much more a Materazzi than a Maldini.

Signature
Old 12-01-2019, 04:24   #20376
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Maldini did nothing of that sort. There was a random off season event after he retired at Madrid, and he was asked who reminded him most of himself from current players. He said Ramos. Nothing about Milan.

Ramos turned out nothing like Maldini also. Dirty player, great on the ball but with none of Paolo’s conventional defensive ability.

He’s much more a Materazzi than a Maldini.
Except just last year he called Ramos & Silva the best defenders of modern football, but okay he is more like a Materazzi

Also what he said about him in 2009:

Quote:
My heir will be Sergio Ramos," Maldini told Marca.
"He is young and has everything to become my heir. He is quick, powerful and has technique. He is young and has plenty of time ahead of him."

So in short, stop talking out of ur ass.

Signature
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 06:31   #20377
necromancer
Capocannoniere

Default Spanish La Liga Thread (BBVA)

You said he named Ramos to be his heir at Milan. Where is Milan mentioned in that statement?

Ramos is not a purist’s defender. There are those who like players like Ramos and Pique. I’d much rather players like Koulibaly, Romagnoli and even Van Dijk. The latter group is more representative of the traditional Milan defender.

Signature

Last edited by necromancer; 12-01-2019 at 06:33.
Old 12-01-2019, 07:17   #20378
jammin
pour l'éternité

Is there a more alpha man in the sport of association football?

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casualista View Post
Best.

World cup.

Ever.
jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2019, 19:42   #20379
vB9
Man with a Plan

400 league goals!

Signature