The Cricket Thread

Who's the player of the decade?

• Total voters

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Amir you beauuuuuuuuuuty!!! :eek: :heart:

Looking more coked up than Mirabelli and Fassone god damn!

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
amir is really good. I remember when he destroyed us in sydney. The only worry for pak should be the fact that amir only has 4 overs left to bowl.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
amir is really good. I remember when he destroyed us in sydney. The only worry for pak should be the fact that amir only has 4 overs left to bowl.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.... cos Pakistan lack bowlers :D

It's a batsmans game... but Pakistan are the only nation who consistently produced top quality bowlers.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
india playing like ill tards

what happend to these guys?

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.... cos Pakistan lack bowlers :D

It's a batsmans game... but Pakistan are the only nation who consistently produced top quality bowlers.

no thats not what i meant. Amir obviously is the best bowler by far. yes, pakistan have consistently produced top quality pace bowlers which indians lack. why is that the case? Arent they both of similar origin ?

I know srinath was quick back in the days but they havent produced much in recent years except umesh iirc. I always admired pak bowlers. Infact they have always had a better bowling lineup than us too lol. We only had 2 genuine quicks in starc and johnson and now johnson is retired. Most of the younger boys are injury prone and are now focusing on bowling line and length because they are afraid of losing their spot in the team should they injure themselves trying to bowl fast again.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Pandya with the run out

hqdefault.jpg

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
@swagza

How did it feel to be rained out of a tournament? :lol:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
But Hassan Ali is the leading wicket taker in this tourney :proud:

Only 23yrs
Let's see how prone he is towards bribes:D

-

Congrats to the Pakistan fans.

And Indians for going full Jube

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@swagza

How did it feel to be rained out of a tournament? :lol:

we are shit anyway in odi format away from home. Wouldnt have beaten pak or india.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
So this is the biggest win (180 runs) ever in an ICC final. :D

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
no thats not what i meant. Amir obviously is the best bowler by far. yes, pakistan have consistently produced top quality pace bowlers which indians lack. why is that the case? Arent they both of similar origin ?

I know srinath was quick back in the days but they havent produced much in recent years except umesh iirc. I always admired pak bowlers. Infact they have always had a better bowling lineup than us too lol. We only had 2 genuine quicks in starc and johnson and now johnson is retired. Most of the younger boys are injury prone and are now focusing on bowling line and length because they are afraid of losing their spot in the team should they injure themselves trying to bowl fast again.

Genetics are totally different. Genes of most Pakistani ethnicities are shared by only a very small part of Indians - the ones who live in the farthest northern provinces. And even there, the fast bowlers in Pakistan are mostly Pathans - very few in India.

The genetics and dietary habits of 90% of Indians are mostly suitable to playing sports like Chess and batting in Cricket.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Genetics are totally different. Genes of most Pakistani ethnicities are shared by only a very small part of Indians - the ones who live in the farthest northern provinces. And even there, the fast bowlers in Pakistan are mostly Pathans - very few in India.

The genetics and dietary habits of 90% of Indians are mostly suitable to playing sports like Chess and batting in Cricket.
This is one of the best excuses I have ever heard.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

What do u mean?
Wahab riaz - he is punjabi right?
Same as shoaibh aktharis also punjabi muslim
Most of pak fast bowlers are infact from the punjab province. So no excuses lol.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
What do u mean?

Wahab riaz - he is punjabi right?

Same as shoaibh aktharis also punjabi muslim

Most of pak fast bowlers are infact from the punjab province. So no excuses lol.

I don't watch cricket nor care two hoots for the Indian cricket team. I like genealogy and culture though.

How many tall lean Punjabis have you seen playing for India? If at all there are punjabis, they are vegetarian fatties. Diet is skewed between the two countries here.

Srinath whom you mentioned comes from an area where the genetics are completely different and again the core diet is vegetarian.

And many Pakistani players are also Pashtuns, Pathans.. gene pools that India has little access to.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't watch cricket nor care two hoots for the Indian cricket team. I like genealogy and culture though.

How many tall lean Punjabis have you seen playing for India? If at all there are punjabis, they are vegetarian fatties. Diet is skewed between the two countries here.

Srinath whom you mentioned comes from an area where the genetics are completely different and again the core diet is vegetarian.

And many Pakistani players are also Pashtuns, Pathans.. gene pools that India has little access to.

Ah fair enough. So majority of the indian players are vegetarian. I have seen many tall lean punjabis in brisbane though. Not sure about india. I just dont think that the pubjabis or indians from india have inferior genes compared to pathans etc. Like you say, its more to do with diet which seems plausible. What about umesh? And aaron? They are really fast but wildly inconsistent. Where is umesh and yadab from? Nurture bowlers from the state they are from? Seems like they have good genes perhaps due to good diet.